1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdol Enyo Tiny discussion part 1

Jun 3, 2011

1. I felt in love with Enyos at the Ldoll. I really hope i'll have one one day <3

2. Aaaawwww he is so adorable with that wig!

3. Awwww Stellamaris, your little Enyo is so cute. Love the wig :)

4. Alina and Polly :)
      [​IMG]

5. My small blue Irreal Samanta )))
      [​IMG]

6. OH my goodness Nira, your girls are precious in their matching outfits! Too Cute!!!

NatalyaKa, Samantha is beautiful! I love her pink hari and her darling outfit!

7. Aaaawwwww they are all so adorable!

8. I love Nico's dreads and Samanta's dress!! Two cuties!

9. Enyo is so very cute. I wasn't a big fan when I first saw pictures, but the sculpt grew on me.
      I asked the sculptor a few weeks ago if she was going to do another release of Enyo, but she said no. She wants to concentrate on new sculpts. But then I lucked out a few days ago and found a tan one for sale. I can't wait to pay him off.

10. CathyM. Did you buy from irrealdoll site?

Alina and Polly so cute. Were did you get wigs for them? Thank you

Stella Maris your Nico is adorable. I like his eyes

11. No. The sculptor won't be offering him again. I bought him in a private sale.

12. Thank you very much everybody!!! Enyos stole my heart:).
      This wigs from Littlefee. They shared them with Enyo.

13. Your Samanta is adorable NatalyKa! I love how the pink in her outfit really compliments and brings out the rosy colors in her faceup.

And wow, CathyM, I'm so glad you were able to get an Enyo! I was just able to as well (second hand also), and I'm really glad I didn't hesitate on buying mine, or wait for them to be re-released!

14. CathyM Thank you. I am also looking for my irrealdol in private sale.

15. I received her, dressed her up and her name came to me. This is the first time a doll's name came to me so quickly. Her name is Bianca, it's the name of a Shakespeare character in my secondary school literature text, but I didn't name Bianca after THAT Bianca. Bianca means white, for those who don't already know. Bianca is just so... well, white. She is not the whitest doll I have, but she just gives out the 'white' feel. I normally have a hard time naming dolls, and after I name them, I forgot their name! Haha... So I gave up after a few times and just stick with their mold's name. Problem is... I have double of some molds! Wahaha... So I was forced to give these dolls a name and remember it~

[​IMG]
      Bianca by WinterMonkey loves dolls~, on Flickr

16. Aaawww Bianca is really adorable, I love her white look :aheartbea

17. I love her white look and it's a beautiful name :aheartbea

18. Thank you Lil Spark. Thank you Myrtille. :)

19. WinterMonkey, a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl!

Polly :)
      [​IMG]