1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdol Enyo Tiny discussion part 1

Jun 3, 2011

1. Adorable girl! Hurry up and make some boy clothes, Nico is sick of being nude...

2. WinterMonkey....She is absolutely adorable!
      I like her name, it’s perfect.

3. Nira, that outfit is just awesome.

I received my Enyo today. This is Mushi.

[​IMG]

4. nira, Polly is so cute! She looks so good in that outfit.

pinkgate, thank you~

CathyM, Mushi's colour is lovely~ And the body suit is so cute! Did you make it?

5. No, The suit was made by my friend coinnle. (It has a ruffle on the butt :aheartbea It's so cute)

6. I love your little Mushi's so cute Love the outfit!

7. I love Mushi's adorable pink eyes with the tan skin!

8. Thanks for liking her.
      This one is with her a little more put together.

[​IMG]

The color here is a little more true to life

9. She is precious, I love the pink dress on her dark brown body!

10. [​IMG]

I finally receive my Enyo

11. She looks wonderful in that wig!

12. I never planned to use the bear suit on my Enyo but you make it look so amazing!!! :aheartbea

13. Thank you! i never planned too until i am dead broke XD she will wear it for a time^^ I find it makes a cute pajama or kigurumi :D

14. [​IMG]

A day I got lost in mind, lol, and bought a Blythe. I still only a bjd girl...so after looking hard into her eyes, I stole her clothes! Lol! Her shorts fits enyo like pants and the socks in good on enyos feet. Just wanted to tell, maybe other have a forgotten blythe to steal fro to their own enyo too!

15. Neither of my two Enyos have wigs, but I love the rainbow wig on Blue Enyo!

Those dreads are wonderful!

16. I love these. There are so many small companies that I have never heard of. Wow, thanks DOA for this forum. So much to learn and see!! Now to google this little one.

17. My Miracle Enyo is home! I'm one of the lucky ones who snagged one when Alejandro sent out a message letting everyone on the mailing list know about a few unclaimed Enyos. I guess a few people changed their minds. I wanted vanilla, but by the time I got in touch there was just one last white, but I JUMPED! Now, I am so happy because the white is not bright - it is lovely, soft, and translucent. I am still working on a name.

18. The picture didn't come through! Trying again!!

[​IMG][/IMG]

19. CathyM, your tan enyo is so cute!! <3 Tan skin forever !! it's determined for my next engendrito xD