1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdol Enyo Tiny discussion part 1

Jun 3, 2011

1. I have been so so so fortunate to have been able to adopt this little one from a kind soul after I missed out on the preorder! She's perfect... I don't think I need any other dolls now :0)

Please meet Gidgie... She arrived just yesterday and I put everything aside to quickly stitch up a warm outfit for her. Even made her some little socks! She's been playing on my work table all day and has her hair a bit mussed from all of her climbing and jumping. Oh my! I love this doll!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. KyEliza, Osito is such a cutie, and the light in the photo is lovely to see, too. It´s so dark in here in these days.

DarkStar, such a lovely crew of tinies! :)

lulu222, I love your styling of Gidgie, she is wonderfully cute.

I myself have put Ingrid in pieces and stringed her with slightly heavier elastic. It wasn´t so easy as the holes in hands and feet weren´t too big, neither inside her arms, but it really helped her posing and she feels more sturdy now.

I also made a lamb suit for her - must make a better one, this was first attempt of the new pattern I made. She looks so cuddly in it!

[​IMG]

Thanks, DarkStar! It was fun to make, I hope to get the pattern even better.

Here´s another pic, and more are in my Flickr.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/pikkupiipari/Molli/IMG_3655.jpg

Ingrid says thankies everyone liking her pics. :) Now she is showing you her new baby doll.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/pikkupiipari/Tiny nuket/IMG_3786.jpg

More pics in Gallery:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?495496-Ingrid-(Irrealdoll-Enyo)

3. Here's a peek at little Luna.... she's a helping fairy who often makes mistakes - like flying too close to the flame and scorching her wings. She tries very hard to help but things always seem to go wrong, poor girl. Right now she's wondering what to do next...

[​IMG]

Can you tell I adore these little ones?????:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Nixipixi Thanks! That's too funny... I'm glad you like her :0)
      DarkStar She is a great little moth... Enyos are incredible, aren't they? they really take on their own personalities from the moment they hop out of the box! There's just something really special about them.

~~~Has anyone found the perfect shoes for the bugs? I've found that RosenLied Monday fit but just barely and certainly not with any socks. I feel like the girls' feet are freezing without proper shoes! I'm tempted to try making some myself but am afraid to get caught up in a obsession with making tiny shoes ;)*_*

4. LuLu - I just adore your little Luna so much! Her story is so adorably cute too!

Awww Gloria - you definitely got a couple of absolute cuties there - I really love their look and evolving names - they are both utterly precious!

Marnie is so enjoying meeting all the new EnYo LuVs!
      [​IMG]
      Xmas Swappie Gifties Froms Richilla Ans Cordie! by DollZWize, on Flickr

5. Well, this little one arrived home but she still seems a little unsettled. Maybe Marnie could help.....? :0)

She won't tell me her name nor can I get a clear photo of her. She's a stubborn one!

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. LuLu - Not to worry - Marnie says it's not blur, it's her way of exercising her aura to entrance and inhabit her new environment. She says to listen closely and when you least expect it you will suddenly realize she is communicating to you, maybe in images or small sounds of butterfly wings or a mystical sign - Marnie says you have a very intuitive and mystical Enyo there - Enjoy the Journey
      [​IMG]

7. Eeep! I forget to check this thread for a couple of days and Marnie gets a GORGEOUS new wig (DollZwize, how gorgeous are 1mim's wigs?!!) AND we have three new Enyos introduced?

Cabbi, Daisy and a wee nameless one!!! (psssst, Anamika is a baby girl named derived from a Sanskrit word that means nameless) All three are just SO cute.

Osito feels bad he hasn't popped in to say hello in a long time, so I'm posting this on his behalf.

[​IMG]

8. I love the pics of all, so cute! As there were asked more pics, here they are and you´re welcome! :)

Ingrid thinks Lulu´s girl may be her cousin, as they share the same hair style! :) And she says this pic is for Osito.

[​IMG]

It was a freezing cold day but so beautiful outside, so I went to riverside forest to take some quick pics of Ingrid. I wish I could have been there longer time but I was a bit afraid for my camera (and my bare fingers too, while taking pics!) so I just stayed there maybe half an hour.

Some more pics of the trip in Gallery:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...orest-(Irrealdoll-Enyo)&p=8720960#post8720960

9. Milly77 Oh! Ingrid is such a beauty. Absolutely beautiful photos and it really looks like Ingrid is walking through the woods :0)

Samson Okay... you asked for more photos....
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Here's the little storage/home I've put together for my Enyos. Found this great old doll trunk on eBay and then sewed them a big quilted pocket for safety. Don't they look cozy?! It works great and I have storage underneath for all the clothing I'm making for them. I have to say I feel a bit guilty about having captured 4 enyos... so I've been a bit hesitant to post more photos. But I'm totally smitten with them, as you've no doubt noticed ;) I promise to share them as much as I can - dont be afraid to tell me if you tire of the pics*_*.....

An update to the no name girl..... I've learned that her name is Poe, or at least something close to that. She also needs glasses so that's one reason she's been a bit out of sorts. Maybe when she can see clearly then she'll be less mopey, poor girl.
      And she absolutely hated the outfit I had her in.... now she refuses to get dressed until I find just the right thing! She's been bare for days - good thing she has a quilt. She changed her hair too. She's the first on the left - now a brunette. Marnie, thank goodness you knew that she was trying to tell me something. She's still a funny one though... I keep putting her into her pocket to sleep and when I come back her arms are on the outside of the quilt. This has happened three times now! At first it was disturbing but now it feels like she just wants to come out to see what's going on.

Okay... now more photos of all the other bugs... pleeeeeeassssssssssse!!!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. lulu222, I love that wonderful box you have for your Enyos! It´s so beautiful and you´ve made lovely bedding for the little ones, too. I can´t believe you really have four of them! Wow. :D

Ingrid says thanks again. She is such a cutie pie. I love all my dolls but she´s the one hanging out with me almost wherever I go. Maybe I should have a pocket in my clothes to keep her with or something.

[​IMG]

11. I've caught the hat-making bug and have been busy with these cute little helmets all weekend. It was Poe's idea... she refuses to wear a wig! Here she is wearing the first one out of the factory. Now she won't take it off :0)[​IMG]

12. Milly - Ingrid is just too Precious for words, you truly should get some sort of of little bag to carry her about in. I knit and then felted a bag that fits Marnie perfectly. I will get pics up for you and try to find a pattern that might work. I bought my pattern in some yarn shop ---OOoh I think I remember which shop it was, just not the name for some reason, but I will see if the pattern is available anymore from them if that interests you to make. Or maybe you could either quilt or have someone quilt a small bag for her. I find wrapping her in a small microfiber cloth in there or blanket really cushions well, especially with the little felted wool carry purse. That little knit sweater on Ingrid is so incredibly cute - did you make it? Is it sock yarn? Its wonderful!

Samson - you are right, we all need to post more pics for all the peeps waiting for their incoming EnYos. I can't way to see what the little tan ones will look like.

Hey I think I found one I haven't posted yet - Lil Marnie hugging on her Xmas Bear
      [​IMG]
      Xmas Swappie Gifties Froms Richilla Ans Cordie! by DollZWize, on Flickr

NixiePixie I can't wait to see what your little oriental with the heart is going to look like - do you have things already planned for her? A room box or bed or are you waiting to see what your little one is going to want?

MarshMelina - Welcome! Its so true, its a rare doll sculpt where each little one is so very unique, and EnYo is definitely one of those special sculpts. Hope you will visit often and be getting your very own soon too!

LuLu I am utterly in Awe of your little bed trunk for all your little angels! Please post many more pics of them, you have worked very hard to give each of them a wonderful home, and its so awesome to see them. Your caps are to die for Cute - that last pic with little Poe just made me swoooN w CuTe!

13. My Enyo want to said "Hi, nice to meet you" =)

[​IMG]

I've sent her to Viridian House/Caroline for a face up in november and she is back since this afternoon. I really love her, I'm waiting for a second Enyo of the last preorder too =)

(I've posted more pictures of herhere )

14. Milly77! Eeeeep! Osito is thrilled to see Ingrid in a bear hat. ;)

He says hello right back:

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6213/6326076390_5e4aac233d_z.jpg

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6214/6326066670_b6bca298dd_z.jpg

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6059/6326070004_552474a740_z.jpg

Please meet Ivan and Fiona.
      I found them hiding in the back yard with their bear friend.
      They were a bit leary of all the cats. :)

I finally found shoes to fit @ DDE, made by Ruby Red Galeria.
      And found a couple cute hats on etsy.
      Now Ivan and Fiona are fully dressed and ready for a new photo shoot.

16. ^
      Oh no no, you misunderstood, I was talking about the current preorder, which is the third. I'm in for a little Enyo and am eagerly waiting for any news! I know it says Sakuli will be casting them around March, so I was hoping to hear about it soon. :)
      And I saw the new little guy Ino (on Laura's website) and he's cute but my heart belongs to Enyo. :aheartbea

Also, have you all seen "Pünyo" on Flickr? It's a hybrid of Enyo and Dust of Dolls' Püns and it's TO DIE FOR!!!!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:D

17. Oh, now there are new pics of Ino in Sakuli´s Flickr site! He looks very cute in droopy-eyed way, I´m sure so many will want him too. <3

For me Enyo is the special one though, as that expression and the eyes are just like my little nephew´s.

A pic for long time, I got the loveliest tiny lace parasol from my sister as she was on holiday trip, and I wanted to take pics of it, but had no time but one quick snap. Not too good one, but here it is anyway. ^^

[​IMG]

And must add, that I loved the combination of "Punyo" - who would have believed how wonderful those parts would look together! If that would be a possible thing to buy, I´d have to get it. But I think it was just a hybrid test, not more.