1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll 1/4 Dolls!

Dec 27, 2014

1. Awwww they are all so cute!!! I want a small army of Nurs now ;)

2. SO sad! I missed a NUR head on the MP... ugh. Hope to get him for near retail one day... or wait patiently for his next preorder at the end of this year.. definitely would love some Nur spam :aheartbea

3. Thought I could show him together with a tiny Irrealdoll Dryo

[​IMG]

4. hi guys! i recently got a nur head secondhand (sorry PakouChan, i think i snatched him from you :( ) i really really love this sculpt, it's so unique and cute. i changed the default faceup a little bit so his eyebrows didn't clash, sadly i don't have any clothes for him yet but when i do i'll post more pictures because there's not enough nur right now!

[​IMG]nur by petitemarine, on Flickr

5. He's amazing! Prege, I just love your photos, and how well you pose them. He's awesome! I can't believe he sold out so fast... I missed out

6. Thanks romeo!
      [​IMG]

7. Has Irrealdoll said anything recently about another order period? So many of us want this strange little boy that I think it would be worth her while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Nerds, my Nur has finally returned from his face-up trip with angeltoast :D
      [​IMG]Nerds! by bulletsbanq ♥, on Flickr

9. He is fab! I love his face-up.

10. He is so awesome!! Love how tender he looks.

Yet again, missed out on a Nur... the search continues!

11. Amazing face-up and blushing ! So real ! :aheartbea

12. Oh he's awesome, what a great face up you've done, and I love how you've dressed him. He's very much a boy!! :)

13. han;11573874]He is so awesome!! Love how tender he looks.

Yet again, missed out on a Nur... the search continues![/QUOTE]

thank you! that's a shame, i was hoping that you could snag him this time around :sigh

thanks S!! i am not super in to boy dolls but he's definitely my favourite at the moment! but, i can't take all the credit for the faceup because it's partially the default done by irrealdoll :P

14. I adore him - very strange and sweet looking, I'm considering re-shelling Fable into this sculpt and I adore the little story that goes with him as well!

15. Ahhh, it's so nice to see all the Nur in this thread... Well, next time, I won't miss the pre-order I swear!!!

16. He Really Hope They Re Release Him. I Just Found Out About Him A Couple Of Weeks Ago

17. Same here. I'm not sure how Irealdoll is about re-releasing and such. He has such a gorgeous sulpt. *crosses fingers*

18. I really like the new sculpt Irrealdoll is coming out with that fits on the Nur body :D I might have to edit this thread to be about Irrealdoll MSDs instead of just Nur! This is Suichi! No release date has been announced yet, but I think I might have to snag this boy and Nur too!

[​IMG]

More about him here!

19. I messaged them, and they said they want to release another order but arent sure when since they have so many plans. On the other hand, I FINALLY got a Nur!!