1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll 1/4 Dolls!

Dec 27, 2014

1. I'm Solo's owner, a Nur in peanut skin :) He is soooo lovely. Just keep in mind he is a bit tall and wide than other MSD, so just buy baggy clothes they will fit great on him ;) I can't wait to see photos from your own Nurs :)

2. Thanks for the information dollmint. I have some baggy dungarees ready and waiting for him. Not sure about what wig yet though. I may make him one. :)

3. You're welcome!
      Oh! <3 i'd love to see that wig!

4. Still deciding on the colour of wig I want for my toffee boy. He is going to be called Angus and he has a little pet 'fae' monkey would you believe, all ready and waiting for him called Crusoe!
      In case anyone was wondering why those names were chosen, they were taken from the character s in the film 'the Water horse'. My Angus will be the protector of his little magical monkey from discovery by the world in general, just like the boy in the film protecting his sea monster :)

5. Ahhh Its been so long since the preorder, how much longer must we wait for our Nurs????

Hahaha I'm so excited for this boy to be home, I've been wanting a Nur since I first saw the master sculpt too (back then I thought he was SD lol) and have been planning his character for almost 2 years!!

My Peanut skin boy is going to be named Salamander (Sal for short) and is going to be a rough-and-tumble character who loves to play outside and explore the world around him! I already have some clothes for him, but I need to find a good fur wig to make him compete :P

6. Awww, Sal is going to be wonderful, I'm sure! I can already imagine him going about on his little adventures~ What kind of fur wig are you on the hunt for @Kodakid I have the same issue though... I'm getting so impatient... OTL I just want my boy already!!!

I managed to settle on a name as well, finally! We're going with Sage (Seiji) which amuses me since the mohair I got for him ended up being a lot more pure green and less teal... and out of a stroke of sheer luck I managed to get my hands on one of three girls that are associated with him on the mp just the other day! (with the other two having a strong likelihood of ending up with me this year it would seem!) Sage's milkshake brings all the girls to the yard... or something...

7. So excited to hear your plans for Salamander and Sage, Kodakid and Soenatte.

I have bought some Castlemilk Moorit sheep's fleece in its raw state (it needs cleaning and washing and is currently in the garage as it stinks to high heaven). I plan on processing it, and then dye it to make Angus a wig. It is a big project and a first on all levels, so we will have to see how it turns out. He will probably end up with a bought wig yet, but I so want Angus to look quirky and this wig if it works will definitely be that lol :)

8. Does anyone know if Nur will have another pre order? I just found him, and I'm in love >.<

9. @Saraht Good luck with your fleece! I get raw angora most of the time too since it's so much cheaper than getting it processed and although tedious it's a rewarding process for me. I hope you have fun with it! Really excited to see some progress on that when you make any!

@sadrabbit I wouldn't call it impossible but I wouldn't count on one anytime soon either. I feel your pain because I missed the first sale entirely since he sold out so fast... That was in mid 2014 and it took almost two years for us to get another... :(

10. I really need to get a move on with making the wig now for my 'Angus', as I think the Nur's, will soon be on their way home! I can't wait. I am slightly apprehensive I will admit, as he was an impulse purchase and I truly hope that I will bond with him when he arrives!

11. I got my shipping notice this morning. Yay! Not long now....

12. So close! I trust we've all gotten shipping notices by now! Really excited to see all the little guys come in!

13. He is here and i am completely smitten! I think i mentioned that i was a little apprehensive as to whether or not i would bond with him....well it was love at first sight. His face-up is beautiful and i love his resin colour. I opted for the Toffee.

Meet Angus.....more photos later....[​IMG]

14. I probably should have taken more note of your advice. I bought quite a few TTYA msd items for him. The Dungarees and tops are fine, if not quite as baggy as i would have liked, but his jeans and shorts are a little too tight sadly. Never mind, they will await use in the future!

15. There will be more msd waiting for those pants!
      A friend of mine bought today a pair of short jeans at the Pink Dolly Day an event in Barcelona for her Nur and they fit so nice! I'll ask her the name of the shop... I don't remember now... sorry :3

16. Thank you dollmint, that would be great! The msd shoes that I bought him are all too small too. I think I may have to get him SD10 sized!

17. You're welcomed! Well, mine wears MSD size boots and they're nice (I'm not sure if I can share the link here...)! With no socks tho, I use fake socks, more like warmers-like :)
      My friend hasn't answered me yet, sorry...

18. Thank you :) Re the shoes, he can keep wearing socks for now. He is happy enough and doesn't mind! You may remember that i was in the process of making him a wig. Well, the Castlemilk Moorit wig i made for him was too large and looked too big and bulky on him. It will be fine on a larger featured doll though, so not a waste of time thankfully. I made him this wig today instead from Teeswater locks (should have been doing the housework but hey ho!)

[​IMG]

#78 Saraht, Jun 5, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    19. he looks absolutely stunnig with that wig!! Like a Cherub! Good job <3
      My friend told me she buy her Nur's pants at Tata's!

20. Thank you dollmint both for the information on the clothes and for his wig love :) It does give him a very cherubic look I agree!