1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll 1/4 Dolls!

Dec 27, 2014

1. My Nur has a pet 'Fae' monkey who now has his very own carry bag. So loving having a new boy in the house!

[​IMG]20160611_125201 by Sarah Taylor, on Flickr

2. @Saraht: That's so adorable.
      I saw your photo of your Nur holding the little creature in the ID Flickr group and now he can take it with him wherever he goes.

3. Can anyone with a Nur give some measurements. The website doesn't give chest, waist, hips or neck dimensions. Would be helpful in finding clothes to fit. Thanks in advance.

4. I finally got my Nur. I never seemed to be at the right place at the right time. But finally thanks to a seller in MP I have my girl. Meet Parker.
      [​IMG]Parker is Coming Home by Marie, on Flickr

She is going to be so spoiled, and I hope one day I can find another one I can afford as well as this one.I

#84 animemom, Jun 16, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    5. Congratulation! It's great you could find your Charly on the marketplace.
      It's a nice feeling to finally get a doll which you were waiting for such a long time.
      Please spoil him a lot. ^_~
      Charly is a cute boy and I like his face up.

I noticed I never shared my Nur in the thread here:
      [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the compliment on my Parker. Your guy looks great too. Love his outfit. Where did you get his jeans and boots?

#86 animemom, Jun 17, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    7. Thank you.
      The jeans is from Nine9 Style... but the jeans is actually a bit too short for Nur so I had to hide the fact with the boots. ^_~
      (But the jeans fits very well at the waist and this is why I'm still using the too short pants on my Nur).
      The boots I got from someone secondhand and I think it was a no name product (sorry).

8. Thanks for information. The jeans loo great, and I did the same for my Dollshe boys, as my SD13 boy jeans fit them but we're of course to short. But tall boots covers that fact very nicely.

Thanks again.

9. Well seems Charlie alone wasn't enough. I have just purchased another Nur to be his twin brother. I am so excited about the photos and times we will be spending together. I have had twins before, two Dollshe Bernards, and two Dollstown 7 year kids, back when they still made the 7 year boy body. So a boy, Arin and a girl, Seola. But both over three years ago. So now a set of twins,both boys. Not sure they can be identical as I don't have another red head wig. But maybe this new guy will be more of a rebel. We shall see.

10. Congrats to your second Nur. I was also almost tempted to buy a second one for my boy in milkshake skin (but I didn't had the funds). ^_~
      I'm looking forward to the photos with the twins together.
      In what skin colour did you get him?

11. Thanks. He's been shown here in thread with the cute monkey creature. Toffee. Both my boys are that skin tone. I was hoping to find one in milkshake so they could just be cousins, but since same skin tones will be brothers instead.

12. Ah, you adopted Saraht's Nur... he is also a cutie.
      I'm sure they'll look great together.
      I can't wait for the photos. :whee:
      I'm wondering who will be the more rebellious type of your boys.
      Charlie looks very adventurous and your new boy looks a bit shy. So I'm curious how both will look together.

13. Well Saraht inspired this to happen.
      [​IMG]Meet Up Goodies by Marie, on Flickr

#93 animemom, Jun 27, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    14. Aaaawwwhhh, that's s cute picture. :love

15. Thanks, not sure if it's close to what Sarah has, but I couldn't pass it up.

16. Aww Marie! He is by Angelica too i can see. My little Monkey was too. So cute! <3

Your Charlie is adorable too. Double trouble now!:3nodding:

17. Yes, but wonderful double trouble. I will share the boys here so you can see him often.

18. How many people on thread still have a Nur? I am hoping to find a milkshake Nur, but if Laura makes Suichi I am hoping then to preorder that one instead.

19. Yes, definitely share the twins on here Marie - i would so love to see 'her' with her new family ;)

Who is Suichi.....i have not heard that name before but i am intrigued?....

20. She was created from 2007 to 2015, a work in progress. The final result is a very sweet face, but at time would only work on the Dollstown Elf body. Why she never pursued getting her done for sale, no clue and she hasn't responded on Flickr to any of my posts.

Suichi 2015