1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdoll 1/4 Dolls!

Dec 27, 2014

1. I should have a working modem by tonight so will hopefully get them posted here and on Flickr.

2. #102 animemom, Jul 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    3. Aww they look adorable together and Merida looks beautiful in that lovely wig!

So happy that she has a sibling now :3nodding:

4. Thanks again for selling her to me and the awesome job on packing her. She is going to love having a brother. More photos soon.

5. Parker, my girl Nur will be attending an all girl school with uniforms. She has her's and was eager to try it on for fit. a little loose, but it fits just fine.
      Parker used to be called Merida, but we both agree Parker suits her better.

( Uniform was skirt, short sleeved shirt and sweater vest. It has more parts but was for a SD DD Girl. Who I sold and was planning to sell this. But glad it was still here. Shoes and stockings are from Dollmore Via Denver Doll. )
      [​IMG]Parker's School Uniform by Marie, on Flickr

6. She looks so cute! Loving the name Parker for her too.

7. Thank you. Parker was also the name for my Dollstown Elf girl who traveled with me for a couple of years. I let her go, but this girl may travel as well and is never leaving.

8. Parker got to go to the local Japanese Garden. She is like the 6 th doll in five years I took. She didn't get to do my one photo I take with all the dolls, but the worker wouldn't allow me in. So next time. Here she is in front of the waterfall.
      [​IMG]Parker's Turn by Marie, on Flickr

9. Love reading the posts on here about Nur from Irrealdoll....I know they are a few years old now -but how are your Nur’s? Have you updated his wardrobe?

10. Proud Nur owner here!
      [​IMG]
      His name is Icarus and he’s been with me for 2 years now. I bought him directly from Laura of Irrealdoll. He was one of Laura’s Nurs that she let go of. Icarus is in toffee skin and has an OOAK faceup by Little Rebel Dolls :D

11. Aaawwwhhh, I also saw him but I already had my Nur. He is such a cutie.

12. Great picture - he is a great bjd

13. Parker finally was allowed to get her face up and she looks stunning. Redmaiko did a fabulous job on her and I am thrilled to have her home again.
      [​IMG]Parker is Home, Again by Marie, on Flickr

14. Sorry the photo that was here I deleted. Here is a different photo of Parker instead.
      [​IMG]Parker Snow Bound by Marie, on Flickr

I do wish those with Nurs would share them here. I am hoping Laura will make Enoki MSD sized as she would be adorable as a kid sister for Nurs.

#114 animemom, Dec 13, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    15. Parker not only got some new clothes, all TTYA except shirt and shoes but we found the headphones so she could listen to some music. We have a weekend of meet up fun next week so lots to do to get ready.
      [​IMG]Sundays Call for Music by Marie, on Flickr
      The more we play together the more she convinces me except for a Irrealdoll Enoki made in her size, she is all I really need.

16. Parker added another piece to her wardrobe. This one will be for the summer when she has to attend a garden party or finally goes to Japanese garden near by. Just need to find her a sweet top to go with it and of course some shoes that aren't sneakers.
      [​IMG]Summer-skirt-16 by Marie, on Flickr
      I bought it on Etsy from a seller called Little ladys fashion by Mysteriousdollworld

17. Parker changed her outfit a couple of times since that last photo above. The other outfit will be on her again when the weather warms up.
      [​IMG]Parker May Day by Marie, on Flickr

18. Hi there what is the current worth of Nur?

19. Second edition 2016