1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. yes, of course!
      [​IMG]

2. what a great group. i'd love to get an ino someday, if they are ever released again, but i'm pretty happy with the ones i have

3. Hello! Here is my babies!:)
      [​IMG]

4. Such a darling setting for your dollies. I had to check my order on Ery today...it will be a month on the 13th. So then ONLY 3 more months to wait. This is h-a-r-d. I did order a boyish wig in reddish carrot and some silicone wig caps. I have a couple of patterns and so far made a hooded coat but nothing else. Like I said 3 more months. But, I hate to make too many items without having the doll for size adjusting. I think he is a lot smaller than I think. Not sure the Lati Yellow patterns with slacks are long enough so can't get too far ahead of myself.

5. what a lovely picture @Tatty

waiting is hard! @Cathie Milwaukee lati yellow patterns fit around but the arms and legs are too short. if you would like me to measure the arms and legs and tell you how much longer i'd be happy too, i'm only on here a couple times a week lately so it might take a few days.

6. That would be great. As I said, I have a 3 month wait so not in a great rush. I'm guessing the pants should be 1cm or .25" longer. Just my guess. There isn't too much to those little pants so I'd hate to make 6 pair and have them short.

7. Is anyone ordering Enoki?

8. I love Enoki but I am not sure. I have been debating about waiting for an Enyo or Ino... advice?

9. I've already ordered Ery, which I wanted the most, I love Enoki but I'm not sure about skin tones, I'd rather prefer toffee or peanut, maybe next preorder :)

10. I'm not ordering Enoki. I prefer a little "sweeter" mouth. The size is good but I've already ordered Ery whom I love. Adorable.

11. I ordered Enoki, also not sure about the mouth (I don't like teeth on a doll) but I think they are beautiful, and while I'm waiting for another Ino release, well, I couldn't resist. My Dryo is such a beautifully made doll that I definitely need more from this company.

12. I have another question on clothing for the Ery size. I am saving a large order to TTYA for the Lati Yellow size and am getting nervous that the leg length will be short. So I "saved it for later" to sleep on it. Then I went to Clear-lan and wanted to order some bib-jeans. Same thing. They are made for the Lati-Yellow but none that I want are shown on an Irrealdoll body. Will they work? I do not like skimpy/short. I could sew but have been into other things (an no dolly model 'til June)...and Spring is coming soon, hopefully. Then gardening and fresh air. This winter has been too darn long for me.

And OolooKitty--I'm sure Enoki will be just fine. What skin tone and FU did you order: These dolls are so unique, not like the standard doll-in-a-box. The teeth are subtle and not overdone. They are more like an art doll to me. I can see why collectors would like the entire family. They are not that easy to order and the market isn't flooded with Irrealdolls. So there is no risk IMO.

13. I went mad and bought one of each! Both neutral expressions for the FU. I have been working a lot lately and felt like rewarding myself. ;)

14. i think she is adorable, but i can't afford her this time round. wish i could though, and hope to see pictures of other peoples dolls :)

15. Nothing wrong with going "mad." I think it's great to have such a wonderful hobby that brings so much joy. Also something to work for and await the arrival. Exciting. Time to plan a new wardrobe. :)

16. I really realy love these sculpts from irrealdoll but just the tiny ones. I heard there is a pre order coming up and I hope I can save up for one

17. sorry for the late reply. i was away longer than i thought that time. my beloved teddy wa also down in the "repaint" box so had to have time to get him out. i lined the dolls up shoulder to shoulder and here are the comparisons. from shoulder to belly button no change. from belly button to bottom of crotch straight down enyo was 1/4" longer (7/8" vs 5/8")
      so i also did a crotch circumference for you from belly button to same height in the back. enyo is 2-5/8" instead of 2-1/4".
      legs hip to ankle joint enyo is 1/4" longer 2-1/2" vs 2-1/4"
      probably a more useful measurement would be the inside leg length to ankle enyo is 2-1/8" which is the full 1/4 inch longer
      arms enyo is 1-3/4" from shoulder to wrist, which is only 1/8" longer. i was surprized since i though the differnce would be bigger on the arms as well. i didn't bother with a separate under arm measurement since you would need the full length for the arms to be long enough when he stretches his arms out or up.

hope that helps. let me know if you need any other measurements.

by the way i can't remember if we talked about this before, but dgrequiem on etsy has a whole bunch of basic and not so basic pukifee patterns that would fit if you made the same adjustments.

18. Exactly! Searching for ideas for clothes and looking at wigs, even though they won't arrive for months.

19. Looking at urs makes me excited!
      I chose same faceup as urs!

Can't wait her arrival
      I guess she is due in July since preorder was on Feb? I m goosing layaway option but shouldn't affect delivery time right?

Hello Tatty?
      Ur Ery's wig is lovely
      May I know where u get it
      From and size?

Ur Ery girl is she a peanut or toffee?

Many thanks!

#379 kkjeanne, Apr 2, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
    20. Hi, bought an Enyo yesterday and waiting his arrival (I think I make it a little boy) any tips where to find cute boys shoes his size (for a fair prize because I'm kind of broke now :/)
      Can't wait for him to come home.
      For the first time I bought a sibling for a doll I already own.
      Is he/she as fun I hope it'll be?