1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. Hi my Little Ino peanut has arrived yesterday, i love his color its very pretty, here a pic of him whit my blue enyo. Tama(blue enyo) and Nemo(peanut ino) say hellow

[​IMG]

2. lovely newcomers welcome to you all :)

3. Cute baby.

4. Oh everyone's Inos are so cute!

I am still waiting:-(

Hopefully she arrives fast:-)

5. I'm not sure how I have never heard of these dolls! But I stumbled across a picture of one on etsy and fell instantly in love!! Does anyone know when a possible preorder for the enyo might be? I'm dying to own one!

6. they don't happen very often, and when they do they sell out fast! best to subscribe both here and to her mailing list to get advance notice. also you can sometimes find a second hand one in the marketplace. that's where i got my teddy from :)

7. Has anyone gotten their Milkshake Ino yet? I am very curious what the color is like. It looks not quite white, but maybe a pale NS?? I would love to hear what it looks like in real life.

8. i saw a milkshake enyo on the marketplace a little while ago. unfortunately i couldn't afford another enyo right now and he/she sold already but hopefully the buyer will join the thread once they get their doll? in the meantime here is a link to the graveyarded thread so at least you can see the color

9. Pumanoire what a cute little boy
      Kalisha
      they are adorable

do you know if there will be new preorder soon?

buying on the second market it's really too expensive

10. Love all the Pictures! I'm still waiting for my ino to arrive. waiting impatiently :)

11. romeo7821 I'm with you....I'm waiting for peanut Ino and getting impatient as well. I just moved across the country and was worried the email was sent to the old one even though I changed it. Knowing others are still waiting helps so thanks for your post.

12. Laura posted on FB today all the Ino's are being shipped so it looks like they will be with us soon.

13. :thumbup I read it too on her FB and a couple of hours later I got the tracking number! after all this time I just hope they'll come safe

14. My Enyo want to said "Hi, nice to meet you"
      [​IMG]Enyo by 02tina, on Flickr

15. 02tina, so curly! I like his overalls!

My twins Ino - Polina and Tom

[​IMG]

16. 02tina I love the wild curls, really cute and so are your twins oskatow. Are they the peanut skin tone?

17. Polina in toffee skin, Tom in peanut.

18. New pe order for Enyos, in toffee, peanut and milkshake. This 3 of May at 19:00 spain hour, limited stok and no layaway form so only payment fulls are acepted. Im broke so if i cant make layaway i cant buy one of these lovelys dolls ; ; , but good luck for the people tan have the money and can buy it.

19. i have to figure out what time that is in my time zone, they go so fast i always miss them.