1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. Excellent job. So darn cute. And unusual, not your same ole ordinary style. Love it!

2. that wig came out great.- cute style and suits her

3. @DominiqueB She is just too adorable. Your wig making is wonderful.

4. @craftydebb thank you, I'm starting to get the hang of it, just wish it didn't take so long to make the wefts.

[​IMG]Boo_PinkHair by DominiqueBB, on Flickr

This wigs gave me fits, I nearly threw it in the garbage but in the end I think it's okay. I wish I was better at cutting straight bangs though. It seems you either get it right on the first cut or there is no right way to trim it after.

I definitely prefer sewing little cute dresses to wig making!

5. I did get a notice that my little Ery has finally shipped. Problem is the tracking does not help--I don't speak/read Spanish. Has anyone received their dolls yet? I thought if I pasted the tracking number into the USPS window it would show up when it hits the US. So far nothing. How long approx. would it take to receive a doll from Spain to Wisconsin? I hate the "blind" waiting.
      Cathie

Good news!!! My little boy Ery arrived in yesterday's mail. So I'd say it was about a 2 week trip for him. Glad to have him home. Ordered in February, arrived in August. I got worried when I saw he didn't have eyes??? But then found 2 very little ones wrapped with his sleeper. Boy are they tiny. Tricky getting them positioned but finally success. He is very sweet.

#426 Cathie Milwaukee, Aug 15, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
    6. Hope Ery is finding its way home for all of you who pre-ordered.
      If you have any questions regarding your order remember you can always contact us. Have a great time with Ery and take lots of summer pictures!

We're working on Enoki's pre-order right now. We will probably take a small vacation after that and then we will come back with exciting news.

Thanks everyone!

7. [​IMG]

8. Love her crocheted romper! Did you make it?

9. My serious girl)
      [​IMG]

10. Thanks, Thank You, yes I did.
      Dimitria what she is serious lady
      Lino4ka Thank You

#432 02tina, Aug 26, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    11. 02tina,I guess she is gearing up to be a great scientist:lol:
      What's name of your little princess?

#433 Dimitria, Aug 26, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    12. Oh my goodness! Look at all of the wonderful pinkness. Lovely wig and dress!

She looks like she is destined to be a fashion model for sure! Cute romper too! I need to get my tiny hooks out and give one of those a go. :cheer

Congratulations! I received mine on August 18. I need to take some photos. Aren't those eyes just so so tiny?? I finally got a wig in that I ordered when my Ery was shipped.

#434 craftydebb, Aug 30, 2017
    13. Just to let everyone know in case you didn't check our latest update:

Enoki has been shipped, so please check your inbox or your account at our website in order to get the tracking code. Hope she arrives in everyone's home soon!

14. She is beautiful!

Love this pic! so beautiful!
      Are these in peanut skin tone or milkshake. I'm having a hard time being able to tell in pics.

#437 raggedraven, Oct 10, 2017
    15. Thank you :) I really love her.

16. I read on Irrealdoll’s faq’s page that they used registered mail no insurance. Is it possible to pay extra for EMS from them? Nervous about buying a $500 Doll and not having package insured. Any feedback on this would be great!

17. I can’t answer your question but can only tell you that EMS is mega expensive here in Spain, but there are other options that can be fully insured. I would contact Laura and ask her what she suggests.