1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. it took 10 days to travel for only 1000 km, but she's finally here!
      (sorry for the bad phone picture)
      [​IMG]

oskatow
      I can't see your picture :(

2. My Ino just arrived and I've tried every single 6/7 wig I have on her and nothing fits. Can anyone suggest where I can get something to fit. I'm really happy I ordered the peanut, it's so lovely.

3. Awwww, all the new incoming Inos are so cute!!, huge congratulations!! *______*, thank you so much for sharing all the lovely engendritos!! *O*

First of all congrats on your Ino too *__*<3. Well I have the same problem like you with my Enyos, nothing really fits how it should do, so The best solution I have found is to use a silicon head cap, and you have to be lucky to receive a 6-7 wig which is tight, this way it will fit, but the silicon cap should help a lot^^.

I received the silicon cap for my blue enyo yesterday and that way the wig fits much better, still nor perfect, but is fine with me^^, good luck!! :D

4. Thanks brighteyes22 I'll try that...I've just moved and it took me all day to find eye putty, but I know I have silicon caps somewhere. And your 2 are so adorable!

5. MarshMellina how sweet! And what a lovely skin tone.

Auntbear fingers crossed for your pre-order!

faeryfae I am sorry to hear about the wigs not fitting. They do sell just size 6 in some places, or maybe making a small tuck with needle and thread?

I have been hoping for a Dryo pre-order but guess it wasn't to be, oh well. A little vanilla Dryo will be arriving here soon from Canada. So excited :dance

6. even without a face she is cute marshmellina!

thanks jemjoop, teddy really wants a sister, and i can't afford the secondary market prices right now so this is my only chance to get him one, plus i really like the peanut color and i want a blank doll so i can do my own face-up. it will be 11am here so not too bad.

7. thank you, yes, it's a very pretty color :) congrats on your dryo!

thanks :) I hope I'll be able to give her and some other dolls a faceup before the summer, so that I can bring them with me (if I get a job outside my town :P)

I have tried some wigs too and regular 6/7 are big, but I have a littlefee wig that fit (not sure of the brand), monstrodesign wigs fit too... and zuzu delf's (in the pic, sorry again cause it's awful :P)
      [​IMG]

8. I have to say, I'm totally in love with the Enyo. I'm new to BJD, and getting one of these cuties is on my wish list. It wasnt love at 1st sight:lol: I saw them on flickr and instagram and finally noticed how adorable they are!
      I was wondering are these close in size to a secret doll? I compare to that because I had a secret doll for a brief time.

9. kcoconuts they're almost the same size! ^^ (much more similar than pukifees or lati yellows)

10. Thanks for letting me know. I was wanting to try for one today, but don't think I can let go of that kind of cash today. Hopefully, soon!

11. Yay! I just ordered an toffee enyo!! :D :dance

12. congrats! i just ordered a peanut one! teddy is getting his sister :) :dance

(now they just need to sell out real quick before i slip and order a toffee one too which i can't afford!)

13. Does anyone here have Enyo in the original Oriental resin AND an engendrito in the new resin choices (besides Vanilla)?

I can't quite tell from the photos which skintone (from the new factory) is closer to the original Oriental (from the old factory): Milkshake or Peanut.

Vanilla (from the previous Enyo pre-order) is really close to the old "Freshskin", so definitely not that one.

[​IMG]

I'm finally getting around to putting Enyo back in my resin crew... Oriental resin was a gorgeous color-- but that option went away when Laura switched factories. The peanut might be the closest choice in the new resins, or it might be a little darker. :?

I ended up ordering Enyo in Peanut and in Milkshake. I'm hoping that the Milkshake is a creamier version between a NS and a WS resin. It looks gorgeous in photos. The peanut looks awesome in photos, too. SO even if one of those isn't close to the Oriental resin from the original Enyos, both should still be fantastic. :)

14. i think my teddy is the oriental color. he was second hand and his box is in storage in the basement so i'm not 100% sure but i think the seller said he was oriental. i ordered peanut to go with him since i thought that was the closest. milkshake to me looks like white skin. ( the problem with fancy names for colors!).

btw i was surprised to see that they haven't sold out yet. i thought previous orders sold out in minutes so i was sitting at my computer frantically hitting refresh from a few minutes before the sale time and popped her in my basket as soon as it changed from sold out to available. i guess at least that means my girl should be one of the first ones shipped, especially since i ordered a blank. did you see a listing anywhere of how many dolls were in this order? or was it a timed thing?

15. Hi auntbear,

I was wondering the same thing. I expected each skintone to sell out within minutes of the countdown timer hitting zero-- if memory serves, all of the other Enyo pre-orders closed within a half hour, if not sooner (Blue Enyo might have been an exception). I was refreshing my screen, to be ready for that "Add to Cart" button to pop up on the page. I was planning to try for a Peanut first, and go back for a Milkshake if they were still available when I finished the Peanut's checkout.

The order numbers were passing quickly, too-- my Peanut Enyo was order #628 placed at 17:01, and my Milkshake Enyo was order #663 at 17:02. That's 35 orders between my Enyos, placed in the space of ONE minute. :ablink:

On Facebook, Irrealdoll posted these messages:

While I was looking for more info, I swiped this photo of the three skintones. That is some gorgeous resin! The peanut is my favorite so far, based on the photos, but the milkshake looks creamy and smooth, too. (I've seen the Toffee in person, so I knew that one was outstanding).

[​IMG]

I can't wait for the next Dryo pre-order. :aheartbea

16. I think the last pre order you can do layaway but in this Not, so the people like me that not have 350€ in hand cant buy it :/. I have a Ino peanut and its a lovely color in person.

17. Hi everyone,
      Today I can finally join this discussion as order #791. I went for toffee and face-up C as I like attitude. Yippee!!
      I had to travel yesterday without wi-fi so I was shocked this morning when I saw they were not sold out but still accepting preorders. Say what?? I figure with luck like that, I better just go with it.

Honestly, I didn't think I would have this chance so I'm still a bit dazed. How about some Enyo spam to celebrate -- anyone got photos to share, especially the darker resins?

18. Congrats on your Enyo! :) I love their Toffee resin... it's so smooth.

Did you go for the heart tattoo, or leave that off?

19. Thank you -- and congrats on your double milkshake/peanut order too!
      I guess I left off the heart since I didn't remember to mention it, lol! That's okay, I was undecided on it anyway :)

20. here is some new photo spam [​IMG]Teddy ponders the wait by onebluestocking, on Flickr
      upon being told that he has a new sister coming in a few months teddy gets very thoughtful. i'm not sure if it is because of the length of the wait or because he was secretly hoping for another brother instead!

looking at the number of orders that went through in the first couple of minutes i was getting worried that they might have over committed by keeping it open this long but judging by your order number icicle my guess is that they are only around 200 in the preorder so far (or maybe less) probably in large part because of the no layaway this time. i still can't find anywhere saying just how many dolls there are in this preorder though. there must be a set number though because i found their facebook page and there is a note to say that peanut and milkshake are almost sold out.