1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. Aw, he's a sweetheart in his Muppet hat. Perhaps he's just hoping the ultrasound is 'missing something' -- you never really know until they get here. after all!

I think you're right about no layaway keeping the numbers down. I like to take advantage of those to space out expenses and having to shell out the full amount was a little painful this morning. Didn't want to take the chance this might be the last Enyo release, so I bit the bullet, but I'm sure there are plenty of others that just couldn't do it all at once.

2. that's true, and the way this release was worded it could very well be. she must get tired of doing the same thing over and over and probably wants to move on to other dolls, much as we love these particular cuties. it's different when it is a company where at least there are a few people responsible for production.

btw peanut and is out of stock... and according to facebook they are closing the preorder in a couple of hours on toffee and milkshake

edit pre-order is closed for all colors, hope everyone who wanted one got theirs, and now we wait :)

3. Aww I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully next time there is a layaway option again. Ino is so sweet, he will keep you entertained until then.

Congratulations to everyone who ordered Enyo!

4. My Tom traveled by the ship

[​IMG]

5. Tom looks like quite the traveler :) He is dressed perfectly for sailing.

6. Thank you so much!

And my Polina

[​IMG]

7. I love seeing everyone's pictures! I just discovered this company a few days ago, and was so disappointed to see the insane secondhand markup. If the pre-orders sell out in 30 minutes (!!) I guess I can see why people do that. That said, if there is an Ino preorder, I will try my best to get one. In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy your pictures :)

8. They are adorable dolls. I was lucky enough to get a second hand one as a Christmas present from my hubby. And managed to get him a sister during the last preorder. Hope you manage to get one someday too.

9. We are new inhabitants of the site, and we want to welcome all fans of Irrealdoll!
      [​IMG]

10. ive always liked the more like person looking dools. but i must admit these are really cute and pretty. i wanted to ask why are they so expensive? Couse the cost around 400dollars right?

11. Agiwivi, These dolls are very qualitatively made. A handiwork, and buyers want to have these dolls. Demand gives rise to the offer!

12. demand is a lot of it, also they are produced by a single artist so she has to be able to cover all her costs and make a living selling them! but they are worth it :)

13. [​IMG]

Lora writes to her sister in milkshake ;)

14. I want to show one more my doll, her name is Zuzya here, sometimes it happens the boy, but the name at it always sounds the lonely. Here I sewed for it a new romantic wig.
      [​IMG]

15. [MENTION=69120]Jenifer29[/MENTION], your Zuzya is absolutely adorable, very very cute. Love her eyelashes, I should try it on my doll. I just bought Dryo. Desperately looking for others.

16. Hi,
      I wonder what wig size Enyo have?
      :daisy

17. I for the first time made a photo where used a vinyl background. He seems looks good?
      [​IMG]

18. they have a 17cm head (6.7 inches) so should fit a 6-7 wig. teddy doesn't have a wig yet but with most of my dolls i find the ones that have elastic around the edge fit best since they adjust the size a bit.

very nice. backdrops are so much fun to use when you can't get out or don't have interesting ones near by. i have a couple and love them! pretty dress she is wearing too, did you make it?

19. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

20. I also have Toffee Ino and Toffee Dryo...

They may have the same bodies but they all have different hands!

Im looking for an Enyo to join my family!

:aheartbea