1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

irrealdoll engendritos - enyo, dryo, ino etc

Jan 12, 2015

1. Very likely. When they say "if everything goes as planned", it rarely happens exactly on schedule -- I'm expecting some to get shipped next week and the majority starting a little later. Then, it'll take a few days to get from Spain to North America, then a brief stint in the clink for customs... I think you're safe. ;)

2. that's what i figured. i have a couple of dolls from various companies that were due to ship in september and then some of them started to ship in august instead. i've been watching anxiously with mixed emotions hoping they delay my orders till we get back. so far so good. of course after our holidays, i'll be back to watching my inbox and hoping for shipping notices!

3. My engendritos: Ina and Egor... like sweets very much! :lol:
      [​IMG]

4. My oldest daughter wants will learn to photograph, she took a doll on walk and made this photo, it seems at it not badly left.
      [​IMG]

5. Today i got My tracking number! :D after 3 months of waiting im finally getting My enyo! :lol:

6. Congrats to you on having your new little one heading your way!
      [MENTION=69120]Jenifer29[/MENTION] I think that's a great photo. I love her super curly hair too.

I still have my fingers crossed that I can pick up one second hand. I can appreciate everyone's photos for now. :)

7. i got my shipping notice too! hopefully teddy will have a sister soon after we get home from holidays :)

8. My enyo has arrived!!!! Im going to the post office within this afternoon to get her. :dance

9. I am expecting Enyo also, but I think not for a few more days yet. He is close, currently in customs. I am excited.

Ino is patiently waiting too!

[​IMG]

10. that was quick, congrats photojada!

i'm with you and still waiting babyfacedoll, according to tracking, my enyo still hasnt even arrived in the country. but im out of town till thursday anyway so thats ok

11. I'm pretty much doing a happy dance:dance I finally found a enyo at a decent price, I'll be the second owner. He's on the way to me from Canada. I'm hoping by the end of the week he'll be here.

12. I hope your enyos will arrive soon.
      I've already packed my enyo up and she is perfect! However I have a little problem.. I wanted to put the eyes in the doll, however the blu-tack wont stick to the inside of My enyo.. What can I do to get the eyes in without blu-tack? I Know that Some people use hot glue but I'm to scared to use hot glue. I also know that some people use eye putty, but will that stick to the inside? I don't own any eye putty and don't want to buy any if it won't work.. Thanks. :)

13. i use silicone ear plugs to put eyes in all my dolls. i get them cheap at any pharmacy here. if you can find them over there they should work.

14. Oh okay great, I will absolutely try it next time.
      I just Found some eyeputty in one of my newest dolls. So I "borrowed" it to try it in my enyo, and it worked! :lol: So from now on the eye putty belongs to enyo.
      I will post pictures tomorrow (hopefully), if I find out how to add the picture.
      So hopefully if the weather is good, I will take enyo out for a little "photoshoot".
      I must say I think enyo is even better in 'real-life' than in pictures.

15. I also use the silicone earplug stuff for my dolls' eyes. Works wonderfully and comes off nice and clean.

16. Good afternoon, to all fans of dolls!!! We have a new dress, hurry to show...
      [​IMG]

17. that is a very cute outfit!

18. Jenifer that outfit is adorable! did you make it?

here's a pic of my poor Angelica, she still doesn't have a faceup (I don't have time anymore to play with dollies ç_ç) but a least she has a name :P
      [​IMG]

19. and a teddy bear to keep her company till you have more time