1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Box Opening Still Fun?

Nov 17, 2009

1. Definitely <3 I have a nex doll incomming and can't wait to open her, it's like opening a present ! It always makes me suuuuper excited xDD

2. I always love getting a new dolly box in the mail. After waiting however long it is for a doll, finally getting it in your hands and seeing the doll for the first time is always exciting for me.

3. I'll be honest. Box openings for me have never been fun. Box openings are my least favourite part of being in the doll hobby, and if someone else unboxed my dolls for me that would make me very happy.

4. Oh yes! Getting a new doll is the best feeling time after time! I will soon have 9 and it's the same feeling as the first time. ^_^

5. I was as excited by doll #16 as doll #1. Even getting things like a wig or shoes for them is fun. I don't thing getting dolls or things for them will ever stop being fun for me.

6. I own 3 dollfie dreams and 2 BJD´s and yes, it is still amazingliy exciting to open a doll box!

7. Of course it is still fun! I get so excited about opening a new doll! After all of the waiting and anticipation this is the moment we all were waiting for.

8. The excitment is reducing but still excist. New face is always more exciting than old model.

9. I still have fun with box opening ! I only have two dolls but each time even getting new heads or accessories is super exciting for me!! It's like a gift to myself of a new member to my doll family and I love it !