1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

is there any ''specific'' BJD wig that you want but none of the bjd online sells it?

Sep 3, 2011

1. There is a specific thing I want: a decent (specific) purple straight heat-resistant fiber wig. Perhaps with light blue highlights.

There's someone in the commissionable forum I intend to place an order with when they're back to accepting orders. Their wigs are gorgeous. :D

2. I've been looking for a longish black wig with bangs that cover the right eye for 8-9inch, which is surprisingly hard to find. Most companies have it in 9-10in, but not 8-9inch and the leeke world ones that work are sold out in black in a second... The only ones I can find are regular fiber which I don't like too much... -sigh-

3. i have a wig that is mix blondes but the dark blonde is not that dark

4. try dreamofdolls

5. Yes ;_; I found a couple wigs that were similar but either not quite satisfactory or sold out, or just too hard to get a hold of. I want a straight salmony colored wig with bangs and chin length layer around the face and a few more layers around the back...for my character. In the end I decided to order a peachpink wig from Leekeworld and just straighten and cut it to style. If the color is too pinky, I may color it with a sharpie or something to get the right color.
      My character has been hard to shop for... couldn't find a face either, so I decided to make that myself too, ha ha.

6. A wig like Jareth wears on Labyrinth. I would love a wig like that. I saw a wig that was close but it had been styled by the owner.

7. It's rather difficult to find a wig if you need a certain look for cosplay. I searched for an extra long golden curly wig with a simple parting line but either the color was off or the wig had a fringe. There were some suitable wigs, but that fringe!.. It was such a frustration. So I had to commission the wig in the end.

8. Dreads! Dreads are so hard to be found and seems VERY rare to me. And it's SOOO sad T__T

9. I usually do my doll's wigs, so there isn't any style that I can't get. I work mohair, fiber, fur,... and a lot of styles, so I just buy to shops simple wigs ^^

10. I want a pure white wig. I have ordered wigs that say they are white and look like they are white. But when I receive them they are really a pale blonde.

11. i have seen white wigs before

12. Another vote for big 60's beeeehive! Also some first-bustle-era ones would be nice. The 'victorian-ish' ones on the market are just too indistinct from each other. Most of them look Gibson-ish and I'd like to avoid that.... :)
      Mme. duBunny

13. I know I'll never find the one I want, I'll likely be buying some hair and making my own to dye for my future SD guy. It's got to bed red at the roots and face down through flame orange and gold to a pale yellow at the tips, and it needs to be very straight, no bangs, and about hip-length on a 70cm SD doll.

Nope, not specific at all.... >->;

I've yet to find a wig that WORKS, so I'll probably have to buy some human hair wefts and dye them myself until I get what I want, and then sew them to a cap. Which is going to SUCK. Darn fire elementals...

14. Ah, I was never going to find the wig I wanted for my boy. It was just a plain, ordinary light brown wig, that fell to- or past- his waist. With thin braids in it.

And chains of beads.

...Lots of chains of beads.

In the end I just spent a day with a needle threader, magnifying glass and wire crimps. Now I have the wig I want.

15. The only one I want that's odd is a dark red wig - none of this bright neon red or orange red stuff - with one long silver streak at each temple. >> Been attempting to make one for two years now, but haven't had the time to do so recently. I'd be a lot happier if I could get one premade. >>

16. Oh yes, any kind of ethnic hair wigs in tiny sizes. The best that's out there is dreads or a straight up afro. I want something with a bunch of braids:...(

17. Snow white wigs would be awesome. I've seen some, but they don't come in a wide variety of styles. I would also love wine red wigs. Not crayon, Ronald McDonald, or carrot red, but a darker richer red. I love wigs in that color but they're so hard to find.

18. ...I have one. >_> I got it as a free gift from leeke ages ago, maybe they still sell it?