1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Volks Nono SD Headmold and Nono SD13 the same?

Sep 29, 2005

1. If it is the Nono in the red berret you want, then you want the regular Nono that they are selling on the volks site.
      This is her-
      http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollfie/sd/nono_newbody/index_nono_newbody.aspx
      Just to be difficult, she is not in stock at the moment, but no doubt, she will be again soon.

Ken

2. Just thought I'd share this, since I finally got an email reply from Volks. I asked them whether Ryo's head was available via FCS:

F-11 being the head normally known as Nono13. =^_~=

So if Ken's photographic evidence wasn't enough, there's Volks' answer. Case closed!

3. Thanks for posting that image and bringing me down memory lane Ken, I remember some lady posting it back when DoA was a Yahoo group. :)

You also hit it exactly right, Volks now just emailed me and said that the headmolds are different, but they were based off the same casting. The FCS F-11 head is not Nono13's headmold, but is Ryo's.

4. Interesting information, particularly this bit (below). Off to update the headsculpt list with that tidbit. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

5. I'm hoping someone can help me decide between the Nono SD13 and the Nono SD10 head.....I can't see a difference. Someone said the eyes are rounder and there is less of a smirk on the SD10 head. But...couldn't this be just the make up or faceup? I own a Nono 13 and love her. I want another and I thought I'd get a SD10 head. I have a certain look I want to achieve with a faceup.....Will I really see a difference between these two molds or are we splitting hairs? Love to hear your thoughts...Thank you.

6. I did call Volks and found out that the SD10 and 13 Nono heads are different. The shape of the eye ..one is almond and the other is round. The SD10 has a pointier chin and the lips are different. Thanks!

7. ryo and sd13 nono are exactly the same you guys! @_@? it's just the face-up that makes them look different ^^;
      plus http://www.angelden.net/fcs/heads/sd-f11.html

sd10 and sd13 nono are super obviously different ^^ sd10 is much younger looking~