1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Island Doll Tinies

Sep 23, 2009

1. I took this pic at the last meet I went too.
      A Kid Delf Pine and Island Doll Emily look like they could be brother and sister! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

2. Awww! They really do!

3. I finally decided to buy my first Tiny from Island Doll because I couldn't wait 4 months for my favorite dollmaker (off-topic for this thread) to make one. I found an in-stock Cherubim from the Wind Island line and took the plunge when my collection is all 62-75 cm, so this will be a big change! I think this Cherubim comes on a girl body, but tinies are androgynous enough that I'm going to dress her as a boy and call it a day. I've liked seeing how everyone has styled their tinies so far!

4. [​IMG]

my girl showed up, she's a Jessie. She's a smidge floppy. She's very cute.

5. Your Jessie is very cute, love her big eyes!

Just noticed I haven't posted a pic of my Elise (Cassandra) yet ... so here she is :)
      [​IMG]Elise by aly.the.luvly, on Flickr

6. I have Jessie and absolutely adore her. I have named her Oona and kept her without a wig because I think it makes her face stand out even more. She is my first BJD, but she'll need friends soon and Sophia is next on my list. She has the Island skin which is very pretty...pale, but not white. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. She's beautiful! I especially like that photo of her with the rabbit and basket. :)

8. Hi, all. Any Cherubim out there? I'm thinking of ordering one myself, and I'd love to see any owner pics, especially in different skin tones. She looks adorable!

9. I really love the pictures you take of your girl! You have inspired me with my dolls.

10. Just received my Jessie- I'm naming her Mika- today. I agree with runswithscissors- it may just be the wigs I've tried with her but I also think that having her bald really suits her. Pics soon!

11. Jessie!!!! She's so beautiful!!!! :daisy

12. Does anyone have an an? I saw her in alice collection s and i thought she was so cute i would love to see owner pics too!

13. Hello! My sweet little MegaMaiden X is a blue modded Island Doll Dafne on a Batchix Mini-Machina body and I am so completely in love with her sweet and sleepy little face!
      Here is a picture of her almost complete faceup (she needs lashes and gloss) her colour is more of a turquoise blue than she looks here.
      [​IMG]

14. @Nyxy She is beautiful.

15. Hi everybody~
      (I'm not sure I'm in the right thread oo)
      I received few days ago two tiny bjd An An (in sunburned) and Mian Mian (in island... The two colors of resin are really reaaally close). I love them so much ! I would like to know if everyone here have them ? And what kind of make-up they have ^ ^.

[​IMG]
      I think I will do An an like a cheetah and Mian Mian like... I don't know yet ! XD
      The black dress is now on my Tinycherry Lulu from Cerisedoll so I want to find some new clothes for my An an where do you think I can find them ?

16. Hello everyone! I would like to introduce my Netta (Nanette) - AnAn in white. Don't think I've shown her yet. She's been with me since end of April.
      [​IMG]

17. Aww~ They're all so cute :kitty2 I'm seriously considering buying the Sense Circus Honey, he fuels my circus obsession:XD: On a side note, how long does it take for Island Doll to ship their dolls after you order? The average 3 months or less/more?

18. Thanks @bluepita !
      Awe, such cute kitties!
      I don't know about clothes or wait times since my girl was a second hand hybrid, so I'm not much help with questions :(
      It's nice to see everyone's dolls though!

19. Hopefully this works - if it does here is my Jesse & Amanda[​IMG]

#460 Merlin's Mom, Jun 21, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2016