1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Island Doll Tinies

Sep 23, 2009

1. They're adorable! And I love the room you've set up for them! :)

2. Thank you Hervoyel - it is fun to finally be able to share photos.

3. I ordered my dolls (on Alice collection to not have shipping cost) the 22 october I recieved them in the begining of january It's pretty long... But I think it's not always like this. ^^

Oh She's sooo cute !

4. Couldn't believe how far back I had to go to find this thread - time for a bump! [​IMG]

5. Jessie was wondering where everyone else is - she would love to see spam of her friends. [​IMG]

6. Awe, she's so cute! I only have an older picture of my hybrid girl, her paint wasn't as sturdy as I wanted so it needs to be redone!
      [​IMG]

7. Nyxy - she is lovely and so unique - thank you for sharing :)

8. so I was looking at this thread full of cute islanddolls....well let me show you a very funny tiny from islanddoll his name is windfish and he belongs to zombie island...they have so much fun and pretty dolls. but I fell in love with this little guy
      [​IMG]

9. The outfit is perfect and I really like the resin color. He is unique and cute at the same time.

10. Hi guys! :D

I've just discovered these tinies and I'm seriously considering getting Wind Sapphire as a boy.

Could someone please tell me if these doll bodies are double-jointed?

11. Hi Rabbit-moon. I have Jesse and Artemis - they are both double jointed. They seem to be strung pretty tight so they can be a little kicky.

12. Hey! Hi Merlin's Mom! How are you doing? Gotten any new little resin darlings?

Thanks for your response! I'm so glad the Island Doll tinies are double-jointed. I am so not interested in a doll that is only single-jointed.

13. I've really enjoyed going through this thread and seeing all the cute dolls!

It was so inspiring I finally decided to order Island Doll's Wind Sapphire! He's such a cutie!

I got him to partner with one of my 5Star tinies. I hope his head is large enough so that he doesn't look odd next to her.

[​IMG]

14. Oh he is a cutie - I really like his expression.

15. Thank you Merlin's Mom!

Maybe you can help me? :eusa_pray How do your 26cm 5Star girls look standing next to one of your Island Doll girls? Are the heads of a comparable size?

16. Yes I think they are comparable - they wear the same size wig.

17. hey, hope it's okay to post in here even though i am only prospectively ordering a nuan nuan. if any of you happen to own one, could you please tell me what her head circumference is? i'd love to get and modify her a wig to wear sometimes but i need to know what size to look for! thanks in advance.

18. Hi! I was wondering if anyone has a Cherubim that they would be willing to share pictures of? I've really been interested in getting one since I love her pouty face! I keep thinking about how cute she would be in really bright pink clothes and her hair in two little buns!

19. Hi everyone! I am wanting to purchase Be. from Sense Circus, and was hoping to see if anyone else owns this pretty little girl! I love how unique Island Doll sculpts are.

20. I paid off her lay-away early and the estimated wait time is about 2-4 months :3nodding: