1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I've been bitten by the Yo & multiple tiny bugs!

May 22, 2007

1. What's a zoomoki?

2. Oh wow just love the face on him.

you are enabler extraordinaire, lol. Jado's on my list of want to get.

3. Ha ha Oberon is the name of my big loud cockatoo (that's a bird folks, not a doll).
      Leeke elves so cute!
      Believe me if I could I'd be slipping myself LOL. congrats on your boy coming home Tinybear, BTW. Don't you need to buy a doll to celebrate (heh heh)

4. I feel so bad I've slipped many times and it's just before dolpa. Though I'm so glad I should be getting Papi today or tomorrow.

I really wish they have a tiny to be bought at the dolpa

5. ROFL ,
      Oh dont ....I have gone majorly wild this past 6 weeks and done some serious damage on my credit card
      I had a major Spaz attack that morning ...I had just bought an Unoa ...and was in shock ...when Domadoll told me they had Zoomoki

what could I do ...I hit the Pay button ...then panic set in

.,....then I sold everything that wasnt nailed down in my work room ...I had several wig orders ...and by the time I had finished I managed to Pay for Oberon and the Unoa went of my CC

and I hope my Hubby is out when they arrive

because I have those 2 and a Puff and 2 Lati white in the post ..if they all turn up next week ...which they will

I may be after a new Husband next weekend *_* lol

I have told him its bussiness expenses ...I need Oberon and Unoa to model my wigs :)

so Now I have to make wigs for ever and ever and never retire to pay for my sins LOL

...BUT Im dead exited ..Im trying to work out how I can knit him a horse poncho and little horsey socks LOL

6. I just love the sculpt on the domadolls. I'm surprised my husband hasn't screamed yet. Must be the lens adapter I bought for him that's making him quiet.

He did scream about the mess on my worktable and computer room and I have to sit and sort out all the beads I knocked over the otherday.

Didn't Pete want a centaur. Tell him it's his and you just need to borrow him to model ;)

7. Pete did tell me to get this one
      ...and I kinda mentioned
      ohbythewayihaveanunaoonethewaynextweeksometimeanddontbesuprisedwhenayoarrivestoand2lati

and did I tell you today I love you ? and what a wonderful man . husband ..father ,lover blahblah

by the time I hit the mussy stuff he thinks I have lost my mind and he has lost interest LOL

:...( and I down on bended knees PLEASE ...Volks no more to tempt me... I am A BROKEN Woman :...( ....or a broke one LOL

8. I have to say that lately, I've become more and more interested in tinies. So far, I got an Elf Uyoo and there is a Elfdoll Min on her way.

What attracts me most about tinies is :

1. The cost. Compared to other sizes, they're relatively cheap.

2. Once you have them, it's not that expensive to dress them. My Elf Uyoo wears only Barbie clothing (which is deadcheap). I think that my Min would be bale to fit in Shelly/Kelly clothing, so again, not spending a fortune. Also, I can easily buy or build furniture for them.

3. The size. They don't take up much space.

Not sure if I've been bitten by tiny fever yet. I'll know after my Min gets here.

9. I have to say that lately, I've become more and more interested in tinies. So far, I got an Elf Uyoo and there is a Elfdoll Min on her way.

What attracts me most about tinies is :

1. The cost. Compared to other sizes, they're relatively cheap.

2. Once you have them, it's not that expensive to dress them. My Elf Uyoo wears only Barbie clothing (which is deadcheap). I think that my Min would be bale to fit in Shelly/Kelly clothing, so again, not spending a fortune. Also, I can easily buy or build furniture for them.

3. The size. They don't take up much space.

Not sure if I've been bitten by tiny fever yet. I'll know after my Min gets here.

10. I'm thinking I probably have chronic tiny fever at this point. When someone asked how many dolls I have I couldn't anser but I couuld mentally tick off each dolls names and which doll types I have on layaway and preorder :sweat

11. I have a small database now (yeah, I know, but I'm a data geek with a math degree).
      I wont call it a slip, since I knew exactly what I did. but I'm now waiting on a Puff.
      Oh, and I'm really looking for names for my centaur boy. Nothing is coming to mind.

12. Yeah, I'm hopeless....my next dollies are definitely of the tiny persuasion!

13. Man...I have a tiny problem...AND I'm bipolar :)

I cap off at three though...and I'm pretty strict with this since I'm chronically broke...so if I get a new one, I MUST sell one.

So I sold my Ji to get PpoPpo...and am selling my first BJD and my only MSD to get a Moona.

I'm such a bad doll mommy *cries*

14. ADDICTED!!!! as soon as my kuuta came home i wanted moar!

Uncontrollable buying of tinies and wanting more tinies. You feel that one more tiny couldn't hurt or wouldn't be noticed.

You sometimes sneak the little ones in your bag for quick photo shoots?

You have dolls on layaway

thoes r for me! here is my list

YoSDs: Kuuta (home), Anne, Hinata, Mamu, Papi, Yuki, Shizuku.... yeah lotta yos

Pukis: Pukisha, shugar, Pongpong

Cherishdolls: Alley; Lani boy (tan skin, on layaway)

15. Tinies are definitely addicting. I first got a tiny, then a mini, then another tiny, then another and another and, well, I have two minis and the rest are tinies at this point. X3

I try and justify it with 'well, I could get 2 or 3 tinies for the price of a mini!'

16. I'm afraid my addiction goes further....I'm addicted to ball jointed dolls, full stop....although I have to say that the tinies, as in Yo size, really do grab my heart!
      I remember saying when I got my first doll, a Narsha, that I was really happy with her and wouldn't need/couldn't imagine wanting another......some 20 dolls later, I think I may have been wrong!!!!

17. I am definately a tiny addict! While I have 2 sd's, and 2 msd's, I have 11 tinies as of earlier this week!
      1 Volks Yo
      2 DZ BB's
      1 Bobobie Erin
      1 D.I.M Vanilla
      1 Pipos Mac
      and
      5 Wishels

Apparently Wishels are my weakest point! If one is available, and I can scrape the money together, I can't resist!

18. My addiction is running a strange way. Everytime I get a new tiny, I need a mini or an SD so the tiny has lap to sit on. Right now I have to get my floating head Ciel a body so Gwen, my BBB WS Eric girl has her own lap to sit on (right now she is sharing a BBB Sprite's lap with Emily my OD So Dong). I love the way they all look together, but believe the whole thing is tiny centered.

19. Hahaha I should have found this thread sooner. :XD:
      It's like a warning for yo-addiction or something.
      I am definitely a yo-addicted. I don't have any other tinies apart from yo-sd though.
      I swear to myself before to get only 2 yos and I would never have more yos than sd size doll. But now I have more yo than SD. :o