1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

J'aime doll discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. Hey Juno, I just registered on their site and had no problems...Maybe you are trying to use slightly different sign-in name or password?

Jaime are responding to questions on their Q&A. Someone asked a question just the other day about a new release and this was Jaime's response:

>Hi! When will the basic adonis dolls be instock? Thanks

Hello, this is Jaime.

We are sorry for late responce.
      We have no plan to release Adonis basic doll until this month.
      After finishing the schedule, we will notice.

(*We are going to have a discount event of the shoes and wig within the next month.
      It will be a good chance to buy what you want as a cheap price.)

I *think* this means they are releasing dolls later this month. I posted a question on their Q&A asking them to confirm this.

2. Thank you Sugarlump. This is the problem spot EVERY time I try to 'Join'. I fill everything out and then 'Recommender ID 'comes up. I have no clue what that is and when I try my user name or password it says "no ID" :doh. I guess I will just keep checking the site.

3. Bizarre. That didn't happen when I filled it in this morning. Try adding me in the recommender ID - sugarlump

:-)

4. Anyone knows what happened to J'aime doll page? It doesn't work.

5. I read on their announcement page a week or 2 ago that they are planning on new dolls in July. They are stopping all sales until they are ready to bring out the new products. Maybe they are working on revamping the site.

6. Ok, thanks!

7. Jaime doll's website has disappeared. Does anyone know if they are coming back?

8. Sugarlump, if you look two above you, someone asked the same question. :sweat

9. Still no sign of Jamie Doll online [sigh...].

This thread needs some new pics. Here is my Cat Cloe - just as beautiful as the day she was released.

[​IMG]
      Jaime Doll Cat Cloe by ~sugarlump~, on Flickr

10. Sugarlump, your gorgeous girl makes me want a Jaime doll again!:D Its a darn shame they don't seem to have a website anymore:(

11. I just don't understand what happened to Jaime doll. In Feb i wrote to them about new dolls and this is what they said (i quote) "We have no plan to release new doll until this year. After finishing the schedule, we will notice." Then i remember them mentioning something about new dolls for July. Which is why i thought they took down their site to re-do it to get ready for new products. But it's already Sept. I would really like to know what happened as i love Jaime doll.

12. Thankyou Mitya. I am sad that we cannot even visit the site as a reference anymore.

Animedolls, I was looking forward to their July release and would love to know what happened too. I really want to add a tiny Ping or Pong to my family.

13. I would also like to know what happened to J'aime dolls. I'm quite sad that I have sold my Ara a year ago, so I would love to add one of their new releases to my doll family. But the site is not accessible :-(

sugarlump - Your girl is gorgegous!!

14. oh, that little Ara is so sweet. I love her sad brows.

15. Hey Mimi, in reply.. since no one has answered..
      I had a lati yellow head using a jaime body of mine and yes they pose alright.. they pretty much have similar bodies to the lati yellow Ver 2 Body than the old Ver 1 Body.
      They can stand by themselves, I'm not sure about the resin however
      It looks to be pretty similar, if not the same to me. :)
      My source = I have dolls from both varieties:)

16. I had a Lati/ jaime hybrid and while it may have just been those particular dolls, the Jaime body I had posed better than the Lati body I had at that time. Plus, the Jaime body had wings. There was a difference in resin in my hybrid, but the head was a lot older than the body.

17. I have a LY/J'aime hybrid and I love it! It is a Laches First Edition head in tan on a tan skin J'aime body (resin match is perfect). The new Lati body and J'aime bodies are comparable in posing capabilities. The old Lati bodies are definitely worse posers compared to the J'aime ones. Here is a pic of my hybrid baby:

[​IMG]

18. WOwow I love the light tan colour. T'is a shame that Jaime's site seems to be gone forever :(