1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

J'aime doll discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. :-) I just ordered a J'aime Cristin in WS. I wanted to do this for ages, but always another doll was on top of the list. She's probably one of the last J'aime dolls that will be available, so I finally ordered her. She reminds me a little bit of myself when I was a child.

Cristin

2. i hope we get some announcement from Jaime-doll soon. :)

3. I came across a jaime doll on flickr today (after having forgot them for quite a while) and after a little research I was surprised to see them gone! I thought they always worked closely with Lati? Do you think maybe the people from Jaime joined the Lati ship?

The new Lati Yellow Pero looks a little like it to be honest!

I've always liked Jaime, I'd love to see them back! The last news I found are a year old when they had a 40% off sale on Adonis dolls. But the site is down now for at least 10 months....

4. It is very sad that Jaime doll is gone. I really love their dolls and their had such wonderful service.

5. I loved J'aime dolls very much and I had high expectations when they said they would re-open in 2011, but the site stayed down without any comments. Very sad!

6. I have a little sugarlump of a j'aime doll : ) (Ara) but I haven't a clue for wigs in her size because I had assumed that she would be Lati yellow sized ! (5-6) but she seems quite a bit smaller, even dare I say.. a little smaller than my LY cookie's head o_o! Does anyone have any suggestions? for now she's sporting a cute wig from RRG, but it's still really big ^-^
      I can't seem to bond with her much due to this wiglessness, though each time I take her from her box and look at her little face I can't help adoring her ! lol!

[​IMG]

7. O;!!!!!! I clicked the link just *hopinnngg* and I found a girl currently for sale via that site !! http://www.sweetnhoney.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=64_66&osCsid=a8f3c3b9cd21185491e17ced69a5f57d
      Ohmygumdrops! So J'aime are still around? or is she a dreaded *R* O_o ?

8. The owner of Sweet'n'Honey used to be a dealer for them when they were still around. She bought a lot of stock from them, and when they disappeared, she still had dolls left to sell. She's definitely NOT a seller of recasts, and I bought a J'Aime doll from her in the past that came with original box and everything.

You might want to read this, though, as she seems to have personal problems at the moment that interfere with her dealing with her shop:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?443910-Sweet-n-Honey

9. Oh yay! that's perfect :)! (I've been coming across a few recasts as of late so I was a little confused ^_^)
      Thank you for the info sparklecakes : )!! & I'll take a look at the link now <33

10. I will be getting a J'aime Celina head for Christmas from a friend, but now I just found out the company doesn't exist anymore and I won't be able to buy a matching body for her. :( Does anyone know which bodies would match? Thank you so much for your help! :)

11. if i'm remembering right, Lati cast the bodies so the resin should be the same as Lati of the same age.

What a lovely gift, congrats! :)

12. if i'm remembering right, Lati cast the bodies so the resin should be the same as Lati of the same age.

What a lovely gift, congrats! :)

13. Ah, thanks so much for your help, babytarragon!

14. It is my first doll.I love my J'aime doll Devi.[​IMG]

15. Devi and New Year
      [​IMG]

16. I very much like these dolls.
      some photos.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. BlackBada - What a cute boy you have! He seems to be very happy with all his toys :)

18. Thanks. Devi - the happy boy.It has many toys:-)
      [​IMG]

19. Um...Hi!

This is my Jaime Doll, Judith Lynn Marshall.

I'm not sure of the mold because I bought her secondhand and they didn't know either.

[​IMG]

20. Very beautiful girl.:)