1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

J'aime doll discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. Hi,

I love everyone's dolls. So much so, that I've added to my wishlist. :)

Any guesses as to when the next ordering period will be?

Thanks!

2. they posted in the news section that orders for basics open tomorrow!:fangirl:
      xxoo kate

3. Wow! It's like I'm psycho .... I mean psychic or something. ;)

Thanks, kate!

4. Sorry, one more question. Typically, how long is the order period for Jaime?

5. How many cm's around is a Jaime Dolls Head?
      I hear the are smaller then lati yellows?
      Please Help

6. There is a chart here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116773 - I'm not sure if it's being kept up to date, but it is really useful. According to that Jaime doll's heads are 5cm and Lati 5.7cm

7. @kayjay Thanx, I just found it myself too *lol*

8. I am curious to know how they are on shipping thou. I see it says 25-30 days, are they typically on time? Ive had problems with companies in the past ):

9. it's funny I love my vito, but I like the lati body's better. My vito has one leg that keeps turning the wrong way, and keeps kicking me, but that's not so bad, it's just that I don't like the knee and ellbow things, they are so square, I like round. But with the new pukifee body's if they fit the lati and jaime's I will be very happy, just hope they will make tanned versions ever.

10. Oooo Im the other way around Wilkies ..I love my Lati ..but prefere the Jaime body
      so a lot of my Lati have Jamie bodies and Lati hands

I prefere the Lati hands so always switch

11. I had no problems, mine was shipped out on 30 days on the dot, (When they had problems because of the making of the wig they informed everyone on there sight, and even threw in a special gift for any orders that would be late because of the back up).

12. She isn't leaning on the wall. She can actually hold this pose!
      [​IMG]

13. beautiful pics girls, so inspired I now have a vito coming LOL

14. [​IMG]
      and here she is meet Katie !! I have had to restring her but might need a bit more tightening, unless she is a bit jet lagged, she keeps leaning to the left !!

15. beautifull girls!
      i own a basic ara, a trudy tanned punk and a rosebay winny tanned cat ver.2.
      they have incredible make-up and expression...

16. May we see them?

17. héhé, yes! i was trying to understand how to insert pics, fortunatly hubby is here lol
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. bumping this thread, i want to see more Jaime dolls!! :)

Does anyone have an Adonis Trudy and/or a Rosebay Winny?

19. Unfortunately I don't, but I did just get my Elf Ara that I adopted from the MP. Just thought I'd show her off, I'm totally smitten with her, and don't understand why there doesn't seem to be a lot of Jaime love? Or at least a busy thread.

[​IMG]

20. I don't know if this is the right place, but could someone show me a profile picture of Ara, please?