1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

J'aime doll discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. here you go - not the greatest pictures sorry...alice is a tan elf so I'm figuring the white eye eyeliner is part of the special makeup - now I'd like to see a regular ara.

[​IMG]

2. honeythorpe Thank yooouuuu! Aw, that little nose is too cute. And her cheeks are so gorgeous :aheartbea. It becomes harder and harder to resist an Ara.

3. Oh you should so get one. Her cheeks are so cute and poochy. I really like the way philtrum ( think that's the right word - the big between her nose and mouth) is sculpted, it's so nicely defined. I have to admit I don't photograph Alice as much as Aoife, partly because I don't know how to deal with her hair but I was so pleased with this photo of her tonight.

I'm quite tempted to get another natural skin jaime, maybe on the taller body. But I find it so hard to choose as there are several sculpts I like.

[​IMG]

4. I think tan J'aime's are just so cute! I do hope they release more. honeythorpe, your Alice looks fantastic in her pink/brown color combo!

5. Just wanted to share a Teddi pic. She's with the rest of the girls.

[​IMG]

Sorry, I didn't get a pic of just her. I do love her in the red hat though.

6. Thank you! Poor girl lost this dress to the etsy shop but I am making her one to keep, as I really like the colours on her too. The more I photograph her, the more I appreciate her.
      Saabria - what a great family portrait. I agree, Teddi really suits the red. I've been sizing up crochet dresses for my girls. it's not a skill I possess so just have to make some decisions and go shopping!

7. Here's some new Teddi spam:

[​IMG]
      She's wearing a cute little elephant dress from Nippy Kat.

8. Such a cute little elephant dress! It looks darling on her!

9. Here is my newest cutie, a sleeping J'aime Ara. She will be the little blind girl of my group. She's not talking that much, but she said that she would like to be called Nausicaä^^.

[​IMG]

10. Aww~ she's so precious! X3

11. Thank you! I had to get used to her face-up a little bit (J'aime overdid a bit). But now I love her very much^^.

12. Where have all the Jaime lovers gone?
      Here's a pic of Teddi in a new dress.
      [​IMG]

13. I'm still here for sure. My Nausicaä (Ara) is just waiting on her new wig and doesn't want to do any photoshoots now. Vain little girl ^^.
      Saabira - Your Teddi is so cute with the new dress!

14. Nausicaä is such a pretty name, Babyelf... O~O

Saabira, your Teddi is adorable in that dress! I never thought I wanted an Adonis, but they're so small and cute!

I was wondering... when you orderd from J'aime, did they send you anything like a confirmation E-mail, etc? It's been weeks since I orderd from them, but I haven't heard anything. >.>;; Is this normal?

15. Song_of_Storms - I think I didn't get a confirmation by email from J'aime. I just paid to their paypal account and my Ara was shipping in around 7 weeks. Did you send any money? Did your order status change somehow? To "before shipping" or something? If not, I would mail them again.

16. I just took some pictures of Nausicaä. She is so photogenic, even with my crappy photographing skills and my cell phone camera ^^. I cannot believe how strongly I have bonded to her :aheartbea. She looks like a vampire princess in this pic (lacking the fangs, of course).

[​IMG]

17. Ahh, thanks! I left a question on the board, and RIGHT AFTERWORDS Babik's status changed to before shipping. ^w^ I just got a reply to my question (about whether or not they give out confirmation e-mails, etc) They apologized for not changing his status sooner. Some bits I didn't understand because of translation, but it had an overall feeling of sincerity. (it's not like they've messed anything up XD)

Aww~ I'm glad you've bonded so well with Nausicaä, babyelf! She's a cutie! X3

18. Babyelf, your little girl is gorgeous. My adonis is the 18cm one. So fits in lati yellow basic clothes but has really long legs. She reminds me of that awkward stage between 7-9 years old.

19. Another pic of Nausicaä. Here she looks more like a "blind seeress", the character she's supposed to be.

[​IMG]

20. So cute! XD

Gah! J'aime's english site won't work... I e-mailed them through their Korean site (which is working) but no reply so far. >.>;;