1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JID clothing database! (Juvenile Iplehouse Doll) Part 2

Sep 15, 2008

1. Novemberchris are you sure about the MSD sneakers? The seem awfully small.

http://www.acbjd.com/m3g00403-in-stock-p-6424.html?cPath=68_70

Does anyone know if the Alice Collection SD girl sneakers fit JID boys? According to Iple JID boy's feet are 6,5x2,7cm. The girl sneakers are close to that size but might be to tight. Any experience with shoes for boys? I usually order shoes from Iple, but they don't have any sneakers I like.

2. Hello, I am planning to order an Iplehouse Leona tomorrow, and I am having fun shopping for clothes and shoes and wigs and stuff for her today. I have read the first 20 pages of the old "What fits?" thread, and all of this new one, the one thing I can't seem to find is the WIDTH of their feet? I see that the length is 5.3cm, but I am trying to make sure I buy shoes that fit, so if anyone knows the width, I would truly appreciate the information. Thank you.

3. Congrats on your upcoming purchase! Leona is a favorite of mine and is on my ridiculously long wish list. :-) I went upstairs and measured one of my girls with a metal caliper and came up with a just over 5.2cm long x 2.2 cm wide. I haven't found any heels that I like the fit on, but for flats; I tend to buy shoes made for either the 14" Kish dolls like Piper, Wren and Lark or shoes made for Tonner 17" Matt O'Neil/ Lara Croft.

Here's a link to an old pic of my Chaaya/JID Isar wearing boots made for Matt O'Neil https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8658496961_4ede322df0_o.jpg purchased from E-bay seller Release Rain http://stores.ebay.com/releaserain/ And here is a picture of her wearing 14" Kish sandals https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8114/8659601268_a4c4261219_z.jpg purchased from Deb's Adorables on E-bay http://stores.ebay.com/Debs-Adorables

A few more pics:
      14" Kish shoes on the left and 14" Betsy McCall boots on the right. https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2863/12579402315_434e142875_c.jpg
      14" Kish flats on the left and Matt O'Neil engineer boots on the right. https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7357/12579868304_d8bf65fc3a_c.jpg
      14" Kish sandals. https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/12579400605_e32fdda605_c.jpg
      14" Kish deck shoes (L) and 14" Kish athletic shoes (R). https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7387/12579513313_25d421886b_z.jpg

The are more places, both on E-bay and off, that sell shoes for these dolls, but Deb's and Release Rain are usually where I start and then go to Dollchris & JuJu's Dolly Mall come to mind, but I'm blanking on more names at the moment.

Hope that helps!

4. Hello, I am ordering an Iplehouse JID Leona, (with the large bust) and I am wanting to do some sewing for her before she gets here. Could someone , pretty please, give me an armhole measurement, a T-shirt length (top of shoulder to crotch), the circumference of her open hand, an under the bust circumference, and normal sort of T-shirt neckline measurement? Thank you !!! That would be so helpful! I already have ordered her jeans and a wig, so if I can make her some shirts and simple dresses, all I will need are shoes.

Does anyone happen to know if the pretty gray MSD Victorian boots from rRabit will fit,( they are item LG002 )? I emailed them to ask , but they have not yet answered. Thank you!

.....happily day dreaming dolly dresses!

5. Hey all, would Leeke MSD boots fit on the JID male body? Thanks!

6. Hi! I am wondering this one too! I am trying to find some shoes for my JID boy but it has been little hard. If anyone has good tips where to buy please share! :)

7. Hello everyone :) I have an Iplehouse JID Kassia on the way, and I have a few questions about what brands of clothing will fit her. I'm new to the doll hobby, so I don't really have many outfits on hand to try. She's large bust, and I understand that JIDs are a bit thicker than your average MSD anyway, so...
      Can anyone tell me if the Fimagicbox items on Legend Doll will fit? and if not, are there any other places selling dresses that will? Thank you!

8. I would not risk it at those prices.... JID's are NOT standard msd size... at all. There is no such thing as a 'standard' msd size anymore either... unless you can messaged them and find out what doll is used to model the outfits (specific brand/company) or get the measurements used... don't do it. These are fitted outfits with no room for error based on just looking at the style. The best you could do is email them and give them the JID measurements and ask if they outfits might fit.

That being said unless you find someone who owns a JID and and outfit to try it on...

But I stay away from any company/maker etc. that only uses the terms msd/sd etc... because the range of sizes is now just way to big. It would need to list something like fits shoulder width 'blah' and so on for me to drop that kind of money. Buy at least one outfit from IH for your doll so you know your girl will have something that 'does' fit... then look around.

9. It's worth looking on etsy for JID clothes. There are people who own JIDs sewing clothes for them so you know they fit. I don't own a JID yet but I know they're gonna be a bit tricky to buy for so keep a note of their measurements to compare whenever you're looking at clothes. :)

10. Yeah, I have ordered my JID with one outfit from Iplehouse. But as for the Legend Doll stuff, I don't think I'll risk it, mostly because they don't include measurements. If someone has bought clothes for a JID from there before though, I'd be interested to know what the fit was like. Most of the items look very snug, as you say, particularly around the chest.

11. I found some clothes that just about fit my JID glamour bust Asa! This outfit by dollzone ((The link is the UK dealer for them)) fits on the most part. The trousers you can get on BUT you cannot make her sit down in them at all! You can move her legs a little but it just gets stuck. I didn't try the belt but the rest fits, just about. The jacket is a little bit of a squeeze though but I'm sure a smaller busted doll would survive it... >_< ((sorry for the bald, makeupless doll...shes's still new and I'm not allowed to do much with her untill xmas as she's a christmas present...Also sorry for the huge image...I'm new to formatting ._. ))[​IMG]

12. wow! adorable!

13. Summer dress bought from MyBayer 2008, a Wamami model. I bought it to reach the quote for a discount and I nicely found it fits my JID Amy, Maggie.
      Maggia is a Large bust JID. The dress stays slightly higher because of the hips, but it's cute nonetheless!

[​IMG]Abitino estivo! by Enid Black, su Flickr

14. I got to try some items on my friend's JID Asa with the "large" (the medium size, not glamour) bust. Happy to report that everything we tried fit!

• Dollmore MSD NONO Puff One-piece - we tried the all-black version, but same dress xD (I think I saw the black one is still available on the Chinese Dollmore site, so you could probably email Abby and get it re-listed on the English site)
      • Dollmore MSD Imagination Pants (black or white) - They're a little snug on the hips, but they will do up. However, she couldn't sit down in them - standing room only xD (these are sold out on Dollmore, but still available from Dolk Station US)
      • Alice's Collections G021 black & white striped tank top (1/4 MSD size) - The one I received was quite a boxy cut, so it just fell off my Resinsoul girls, but it fit my friend's JID Asa like a dream!
      • Alice's Collections SH316 Kitty Mary Janes (1/4 MSD size) - These fit Asa's flat feet perfectly, and she stood really well in them. They're long for her foot (inner measurement is 6cm), but the width is great, and they look really good on her
      I also have a plaid corset that I got second-hand and have no idea where it's from originally, but it fit!

15. I saw one of the FID dresses and fell in love with it. Has anyone tried putting any of the FID clothing on a glamour bust JID? My Isar is Glamour bust but I think she'd look great in this (Pink and Black Dress) or the Violet I'm planning on getting also in Glamour Bust.

Here are the JID Girl's measurements: ............................ FID Measurements (from Pink Black Dress):
      * Height : 43 cm .......................................................................................... 45.5 cm
      * Weight : 650 g .......................................................................................... 670 g
      * Head circumference : 18 cm (7.1 inch, S size wig) ................................. 15 cm (5-6 inch)
      * Neck mesurement : 7.3 cm ......................................................................... 7.4 cm
      * Breast size: Glamorous 22 cm Large 21 cm / Small 19.5 cm ..... Large 22.8 cm / Small 22 cm
      * Shoulder width : 9.3 cm .............................................................................. 9.4 cm
      * Arm length : 13.2 cm ................................................................................. 13.5 cm
      * Wrist mesurement : 4 cm ........................................................................ 4 cm
      * Waist mesurement : 15 cm ........................................................................ 15 cm
      * Hip mesurement : 22 cm ........................................................................... 22 cm
      * Thigh mesurement : 12 cm ....................................................................... 13 cm
      * Waist to toe length : 26 cm ......................................................................... 30 cm
      * Ankle mesurement : 5.6 cm ......................................................................... 5 cm
      * Foot length : 5.3 cm .......................................................................... 5.3 cm

Looking at the measurements it seems to me that the Glamorous and Large breasted JID girls should be able to fit the Pink and Black Dress. Small breast JIDs perhaps with some adjusting? I think it's a new dress on the store (because I can't believe I'd missed it if it's not.) I'm going to look through some of the other FID clothing from Iple House. Has anyone tried any of the other FID clothes on JID?

Second Question, Anyone tried putting JID females into Souldoll Vito Girl clothing? For the chest area I think it would be best for Glamour and Large JID's maybe?
      Measurements based off the souldoll Freya Body:
      >Height : 51 cm
      >Head size : about 6.5 inch
      >Neck : 8.5 cm
      >Shoulder width(including arm) :10 cm
      >Arm length(with hands) : 19 cm
      >Arm length(without hands) : 15 cm
      >Chest : 23 cm
      >Waist : 15 cm
      >Hips : 24.5 cm
      >Feet to waist : 33.5 cm
      >Feet to inseam : 26.5 cm
      >Feet length : 6 cm
      >Feet width : 2.4 cm

#195 SerenityRose, Mar 24, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    16. Regarding Etsy sites for JIDs:

I've done some looking around on etsy for stuff for my Asa and I've found Kawkana Style to be very good for JID girls - her clothes are great quality and most of them in the MSD scale have the option to be made in JID size specifically. She has a JID girl to use as a model so the fit is pretty accurate. I bought a jumper and some trousers from her and they both fit my Asa and looked great. Her service was also very good when I ordered, although the note on her site suggests she might be having some problems right now.
      Another etsy site that looks promising for JID girls AND boys is NatZayShop, which seems to do a lot of jeans, coats etc. that look very good quality and like Kawkana's stuff are made specifically to fit JIDs. I ordered this little parka for my Asa and I'll post an update when it arrives regarding the fit.

There's also BlackCarouselBJD, who makes really cute grungy style clothes for girls and who also uses a JID model and so has options to order in JID size. I haven't ordered anything from her yet (and she's on a break right now) but her stuff looks really nice and with her using a JID model it seems likely to be a good fit.

17. I recently bought these Narsha-sized Dollmore shoes for my JID Violet, and they fit her flat feet nicely. Caveat though, they can't be worn with thick socks because there's little wiggle room inside. I was able to make her wear thin spandex stockings (also from Dollmore) in them, though.

18. I ordered some JID girl clothes on Etsy from guppykisses. You just have to ask her to make them in that size, because it isn't listed on her page. She has a glamour chest girl.

19. Speaking of guppykisses, I bought a MNF long sleeved sweatshirt that fits my large bust girl nicely. Sleeves are tad short if you wear it normally (not styled like the promo pics). I can't vouch for the other shirts, its best to ask her if you're not sure, or have her make one in that size.

20. Will MiniFee (A line) or MSD shoes fit, both are 5.5cm like JID. What is width of JID girl feet?

Any good custom shoe maker for JID girl? Would it be hard to make my own simple shoes, maybe gluing pieces together?