1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JID clothing database! (Juvenile Iplehouse Doll) Part 2

Sep 15, 2008

1. Have any of you ever tried any clothing by Angell Studio? I found this adorable coat: http://www.angell-studio.com/en/?product-1725.html and the measurements on the bottom of the page are Larger than my Large-busted Tania's (in the chest and waist) so I was thinking I might buy it, but I'm still hesitant since I'm not sure.

2. I was wanting to know if anyone knew if the JID girl stuff fits other msd girls. I know that it might be loose/baggy on them but would it fall off. I have a Limwha girl and I just wanted to know if any of the clothes would fit her. I love the clothes from Iple but I don't know if I will ever get a JID girl.
      Thank you

3. I'm sorry but I really doubt angel studio will fit JID girls. AS measurements are much slimmer than JID girls and a lot closer to Volks SDC girls and other slimmer minis. :( Some clothes for "fat" minis can fit if the clothing is stretchy enough but it's really a hit or miss unless someone confirms a fit.

It might work for things like dresses and tops (and it will most likely run a little big). I would not recommend pants or fitted skirts though since JID girls have relatively large hips and it will most likely fall off on a slimmer doll.

4. ok thank you very much

5. anyone know of jeans that fit well on the girls? especially if they are snug in the waist/hips area, rather than straight up and down like boys jeams.

thanks

6. Thank you! I will probably search elsewhere then, since this thread has given me so many new ideas and places to look.

7. quick question, the jid's seem to be close in measurements to planetdoll, I may be way off, but will clothing made for planetdoll fit?? I have an Asa (small bust) on the way and would like to start sewing for her...

8. I just bought my first JID sized boy and was wondering if any of the other companies shoes sized for MSD fit him?

9. I had a pair of GuessDoll MSD brown distressed boots from DDE that fit. I tried looking for the link but DDE must be sold out of them as they're not shown on the site anymore. :(

10. Hey all, does anyone have a pair of releaserain sneakers they can show me on their girl? I understand that they work but are a bit big, I just want to see how they look on an iplehouse. Thank you very much :)

11. I have a pair of the little slip ons, would that work?

Also, I can confirm (not sure if I have already) that most Alice Collections stuff in MSD size will not work on JID girls. I've tried most of what I have and they're just too bulky. Some of the larger shirts fit okay but will not button in the front. I can provide pics eventually when I get more time. (Swamped with life at the moment...)

12. Carmarilla: According to their website, the slip-ons are even a little longer than the sneakers, so it would be wonderful if you could show me some pictures! I just want to make sure they don't end up like clown shoes :sweat Thank you very much!

13. Most likely I'll get a no, but do you guys think this and/or thesewould possibly fit my Amy?

14. The boots might be ok. I have a pair of the bootee ones and they fit fine. The halter pants aren't going to work since the hips are much wider on a JID than the Bambicrony they have wearing them in the pics.

15. kadepie / My suspicions were correct then. Thankies for the help! :3 Can't wait to get my hands on those shoes.

16. i got a pair of jeans for my jid girl from this shop on etsy , designed specifically for jid and they fit really well. as a bonus they were under $20. she doesn't have any listed right now, but her info says she makes clothes to order. i don't have a photo right now but if i ever get around to taking one, i'll post it ;)

17. Okay, just a quick question again; anyone familiar with Arcadia Dolls? On their size guide they acutally say flat out that Iplehouse JIDs fit their clothing, which is great as they have a bunch of pretty stuff. Now, I got a large bust girl, and I'm just a bit curious to see if anyone can tell me about the fit and other useful information. I'm completely sold on their custom made Regency gowns you see. :D