1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JID clothing database! (Juvenile Iplehouse Doll) Part 2

Sep 15, 2008

1. It just depends. I've got some American Model shoes that fit my JID girl's heeled feet just fine. And then I've had some that are really long. Alot would depend on how far much of the toes are covered by the shoe upper and how long the shoe is.

I bought some AM shoes from Facets by Marcia recently and I'm going to try to take pictures of Chaaya in them this weekend. I also bought a pair of 64mm Cissy shoes (Sitting Pretty embroidered Pumps) from the same store and they fit pretty well. http://facetsbymarcia.com/shoes2.htm#Cissy

Hth,
      ~Sonya~

2. Does anyone know if either Doll-zone or Angell-Studio fit the JID girls? Found some really cute clothes for Tir that I'm contemplating from both companies... XD;;

3. For anyone curious, Rosen Lied Wednesday's Child clothing does not fit JIDs. Well, at least the dress I bought my small bust girl didn't fit. Her torso was too large for the zip to do up. Wonderful quality but, unfortunately, a complete failure on the fit.

4. I've read through both threads and there is helpful information for boys! Sadly, the majority of it is for girls. :<
      I would really appreciate if anyone has more information on clothes for boys.
      Thank you! <3

5. Rooren, I haven't looked for boys, but I found out that the Hermione/Nancy Drew things fit the girls so maybe the Tonner Harry Potter/Hardy Boys things will fit the boys. Though I don't know how you can check that out. Hope it will help some. :)

6. I bought these http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=10147 stockings for a slimmer Mini doll I own. Out of curiosity sake and certain myths about DM panty stockings don't fit JIDs. I tried them on my JIDs and they do indeed fit. Actually they fit better on the JIDs then on my slim mini doll O.o. I can't guarantee tho if the other panty stockings fit. I (or anyone else) will let you guys know in the future if they do.

7. I saw these Tonner jeans listed on page 4, but I just got them yesterday and they don't fit my girl. :( It's a struggle to get them over her hips, and though they go all the way up, closing them isn't possible. I tried, and it popped open a second later.

(Can't find my camera, so I have no pic right now, but I'll update when I can.)

8. Hi, Diloolie. I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the Colvins. When I saw your post and checked to see if it was Chaaya on page 4; I went upstairs to try both pairs of Colvins on her to see if I had any difficulty and I was able to snap them with no gap showing.... I have the dark blue pair and a pair of the tan khakis. The JID girl waist is smaller than the male Tonner waist, so there's even room in mine that allows me to tuck a shirt in and still close them. I've had mine quite a while though and they get *lots* of use by my girl, my Tonner guys and my JAMIEshow male as well, so it may just be that they've stretched a little with use, or the ones you have may have been sewn smaller. I even tried on my Tonner made pants and all of them snapped fine and in some cases they zipped and snapped. Some are easier than others and some (like the tan Tonner pants on that page) have a slimmer fit, but all of them worked. She can't sit in them without popping the snaps open, but then neither can my guys. Maybe if you play with them a bit, they'll work easier for you?

9. Does anyone now in general if the style9nine pants and tees fit JID boys? Also what about TTYA brand pants? Thanks!

10. Some Dollmore items that do and don't fit.

[​IMG]

Tania dollmore shoes, leggings &amp; rabbit by LaurieESW, on Flickr

Rabbit Broach

Mash Marigold Sandals - too long :( see photo in post below.

Line 7 Leggings okay. They are a bit short in the waist and look like low rise in the front. The back not so great. But okay if covered. Also the ankle socks are from Dollmore and called 'Tot' socks. Fit fine, but are not the fitted style socks, basic MSD.

[​IMG]
      Dollmore Line 7 Leggings by LaurieESW, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Dollmore Line 7 Leggings Black - back by LaurieESW, on Flickr

11. Just wanna ask, which of the IH clothes (from the website) fit a JiD Glamour Bust?

I'm eyeing http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1981 this blooming girl one-piece but IH says it's difficult for the glamour.

I've read that the cat suit was advised by IH that it's also hard to wear on a glamour bust, but a friend told me otherwise (it fits okay)

So I'm not really sure if I should trust IH's judgement when it comes to which fits what. LoL

thanks for the help :)

12. I used to own the black cat set a couple years ago when I had a large bust JID girl. If I remember correctly the material back then had a little bit of give to it. It *may* work for a glamour bust but I am thinking that the bottom of the shirt will lift a little higher than what's shown to accomodate the larger breasts.

I used to have the midnight one piece black and white dress- not sure when that sold out- and it fit my glamour bust girl just fine.

The only things I have left from IH for my gb Asa are the synthetic leather jacket set, the grizzle knit set, the tank tops, the brown leather jacket and black tank shown under it.

Winter bell, bohemian girl, red knit ops and the sweatshirts should fit gb girls fine because they are loose or have stretch material that gives. I am hesitant to go after some of the tighter fitting items unless Iplehouse has commented and said it works for glamour busts. I'd have to ask them first before I bought the pocket jumper suit.

My Asa tends to steal my JID guy button down shirts and wear them, along with his dark blue cardigan.

13. You're such an angel Kadepie! Thanks for all the info! I'm planning to buy a JID Asa soon and I'm really looking forward to getting her with the glamour bust, I'm just a bit hesitant to check out because of the limited clothing options. Most posts here are either for small or large busted dolls.

Anyway, I'll take my chances with the blooming one-girl piece. If I fail, expect a post in the marketplace. Lol

14. I am still experimenting with clothes from other places like nine9style and etsy. The mink ball sweater sets at nine9style will fit a gb girl but the sleeves end up being a little bit short on them.

These items I have that fit;
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=4470

This dress fits because it has a stretchy section at the top but the vest does not close and the dress is a little bit shorter than it would be on a MNF.
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=4458

These shirts fit her just fine;
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=1562

She can wear this but the sleeves are just a bit shorter than they should be.
      http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=1559

I also have a long sleeved turtleneck and the pola one piece from nine9style that fit. Some items will require head removal to get on though.

15. Are there any other companies, than IH, that make pants that fit JID boys? I am looking for some better clothes than the ones I have sewn. I have a JID Boris on the Muscle Body.

16. Thanks for sharing that information - I've placed an order for the hoodie.

17. Iplehouse Colin I am planning to buy in the next few months . But the clothes at Iplehouse are little high and there larger than a normal Msd at 46 cm and his pants are like one inch smaller 27.5 when other are 26.5 I love their clothes but is there a cheaper place I can get pants and shirts at ? or will normal MSD clothes fit him?

18. There's information on some clothes and link to other threads about clothes that fit JIDs right [HERE]. Hope this helps!:)