1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JID clothing database! (Juvenile Iplehouse Doll) Part 2

Sep 15, 2008

1. from your Flickr... go to the pic you want... click the arrow that point to the right.... make sure you select BBCode... the drop down will be to choose the size (medium with one measure that is at 500 is the usual size)... it is usually the default choice.... but if not select your size and highlight the code..... right click/copy.
      the in here just past directly

and what you put in the other post... right click and 'open in new tab' works ^^

2. Lady Tiku - Most definitely what you say is how it works on Flickr from a computer and of that I am well aware; however, Flickr's android mobile app does not display the same way.

Bottom line is I don't have time to be sitting at a computer once I get home. I do have time here and there that I could be sharing info once I learn how to do it from either my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smart phone or my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro tablet using the Tapatalk interface.

As you saw, I did figure out how to post a URL to my Flickr picture but not the actual image. And to top off my confusion Tapatalk had an update yesterday that totally changed their entire layout.

Obviously I am not understanding the procedure. Maybe someone who is savvy could give step by step help.

3. If you get the direct image link and format your post on tapatalk as [ img ]linkgoeshere[/ img] without the spaces, the image should post. I pretty much exclusively use tapatalk and the android flickr is a pain on mobile!
      Hope that helps!

4. To start with I reposted front, back, and side body comparison pictures of JID girl 1st body with the large breast, Unoa Q with the large breast, and Volks MSD. These probably were deleted for missing links awhile back.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Unoa-Q-and-Volks-MSD&p=11105705#post11105705

Small, large, or glamorous bust sizes are different enough to markedly affect the worn look of any close fitted item. Not all but some of the girls have a frontal bust/body comparison picture at the end of the listing that you can see without being signed into your account. IH used to have a side view picture of all three bust sizes on their site but I can’t find it now.
      http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1320363543&nhn1=en

Iplehouse’s JID_Girl Cappuccino one-piece outfit was released after the release of the glamorous bust size. IH listing does not state which body it is pictured on; however, I’m quite sure it is a glamorous busted doll.
      http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/item.php?it_id=1520363676&nhn1=en

This is how that Cappuccino outfit looks like on my large busted girl with the doll body style being sold now, which is the 2nd body style for JID girls.
      [​IMG]2014-10-09 23.56.12 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

Comparison TTYA Logo t shirt MSD size “beige” on bottom with the Unoa size “dark gray” on top. The most noticeable difference is the smaller neck circumference for Unoa with a millimeter here and there smaller as to fit Unoa precisely.

[​IMG]2014-10-12 23.01.11 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

The following pictures of TTYA tops were all taken on my 2nd body large busted JID girl.

Considering the Unoa size versus the MSD size for the TTYA Logo t shirt.

TTYA Logo T shirt Unoa size worn by an IH JID girl with the large bust, which is the middle of their 3 bust sizes. Although the fit is passable in the neck, shoulders, and armhole areas, note that the large breast size pulls the shirt up and away from the body from the waist down.
      [​IMG]2014-10-09 23.10.38 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA Logo T shirt MSD size worn by a large bust IH JID girl. Note that the shirt lies flush with the hip line.
      [​IMG]2014-10-09 23.17.59 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

Bottom line is I much prefer the MSD size for large bust but suspect that on a glamorous bust it would look like Unoa size on large bust.

Added for reference : L to R: Iplehouse JID boy tank top, Iplehouse JID girl tank top, and TTYA "sleeveless shirt".

[​IMG]2014-10-12 03.03.34 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

Did not try on the TTYA sleeveless because of the armhole size.

5. Comparison of Iplehouse JID boy T shirt and TTYA Logo T shirts, L to R: Iplehouse JID boy T shirt, TTYA Logo T shirt MSD size, and TTYA Logo T shirt Unoa size.

[​IMG]2014-10-12 03.04.28 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

Iplehouse JID boy T shirt on bottom with TTYA Logo T shirt l
      "light gray" on top

[​IMG]2014-10-12 03.05.05 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA Logo T shirt worn by Iplehouse JID boy model body. Note that the neck area is not a good fit as it rises up from the body.

[​IMG]2014-10-10 02.02.15 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

Does no meet my criteria for fitting in the neck or being long enough.

6. For your consideration: All items are being worn by JID girl with large breast over Iplehouse "JID Girl Slim line pants" color gray.

TTYA "Zebra Shirts" red MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.37.19 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA "Chic Hooded-T Dark Gray" MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-13 00.44.36 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA “Scooter T Shirts” light gray MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.37.50 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA “Flower hooded-T (ver2)" MSD size in color pink not offered now

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.38.24 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA "Shy Panda" MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.40.52 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA “75 Hoody Ivory” MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.40.18 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA “Vintage T shirt Blue” MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.35.40 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA “Monster Hooded-T Gray” MSD size

[​IMG]2014-10-12 15.36.43 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

7. Reference pictures for your consideration:

L to R: Iplehouse “JID Boy Vintage Washing Jean”, “JID_Girl Blue washing jean”, and TTYA 302 jeans.

[​IMG]2014-10-12 03.01.59 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

On the bottom “JID Girl Slim line pants” color gray and on top TTYA “MSD Basic Cotton Pants” color mustard – they were aligned at the crotch seam. The “JID Girl Slim line pants” fit like a second skin and she absolutely cannot sit in them without the snap popping open.

[​IMG]2014-10-13 02.32.42 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

On the bottom “JID_Boy Cargo pants” color khaki and on top TTYA MSD “Washing Cargo short pants” color brown – they were aligned at the crotch seam.

[​IMG]2014-10-12 03.02.57 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

All items are by TTYA. Bottom are MSD “Washing Cargo short pants”, middle are “301 Jeans”, top are “102 Jeans”. There is considerable difference between the waist opening sizes between product styles for enacting a tight fit to falling off the butt fit.

[​IMG]2014-10-09 21.01.20 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

101 Jeans are the dark color and 102 are the same style washed out with both being a tight fit on Unoa; 301 are the dark color and 302 are the same style washed out and neither can be put on JID girl or boy.

TTYA Jeans 301 MSD size trying to be put on IH JID girl. Note the lower fly/crotch stitching is already being stressed at this level on the doll.

[​IMG]2014-10-09 22.07.43 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA Washing Cargo short pants MSD. This style of pants has the largest waist circumference opening. This is the farthest up I'm willing to try because considerable strain is already being put on the bottom of the fly front/crotch stitching.

[​IMG]2014-10-09 22.06.32 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

TTYA 301 Jeans MSD size trying to be put on Iplehouse muscle body JID boy. Lower fly/crotch stitching is already stressed too much at this point.

[​IMG]20141010_010300 by passionasfashion, on Flickr

I don't own the 201 or 202 Jeans because I was told that they do not fit JID girls. Comparing TTYA's pictures of them with the Washing Cargo short pants and the Cargo Baggy Pants leads me to believe that they fit the same. I do own the Cargo Baggy Pants and they do not fit JID girl.

8. Played a little dress up with my boy today and thought I'd share a few of my discoveries. (My boy is on the muscular body)

This dollmore hoodie fits him like it was made for him with the sleeves just being minorly too short when he bent his arms.

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8728&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20050506095719

[​IMG]

This dollmore sweater fit him tightly and the sleeves were noticably too short (Note this is the same sweater just a different color, I couldn't find the orange/navy one listed anymore)

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=13238&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20050506095719

[​IMG]

These dollmore boots fit him wonderfully http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=13031&b_code=B20050506094358

[​IMG]

And these K2 pants I somehow managed to get on him but not closed once they were on.

http://mintoncardinc.com/dolls/item_details.php?BJD=4552&name=K2+Biker+Boy+(1/4)&cat=59

[​IMG]

9. would clothes made for 50-60cm dolls fit jid boys okay?

10. it's not just the height... IH dolls are just 'built differently' all over... untill you try it on them you can't really know... we would need to know specific company names (who made the outfits) and see if someone else had tried. You can't just make 'generalizations with this (Iplehouse) company... they like to defy them all so there is no way to tell with such an open question.

11. I've had a bit of luck in the past with t-shirts made for Delf boys -- their torso measurements are pretty close, aside from the length of the torso and arms. But long sleeves and bodice length would likely require hemming. I have a few SD boy shirts that I bought from 'Diverse Designs' in my early days of the hobby (they used to sell on the Marketplace) that were modeled on a Delf boy -- with some hemming on the bodice and some long sleeves, they worked great for my JID boy.

12. Hey all! Does anyone know of any Christmas or holiday themed clothes that would fit my JID girl (glamour bust)? Something as simple as a good Santa hat, to something as complicated as a full outfit...I wanna know what's out there! What have you found?

13. I bought these on Ebay (Seller: Mybayer2008)

[​IMG]New boots for Maggie by black_enid, on Flickr

They're a bit big, but not too much, I like the effect on my Maggie (JID Amy) :). Can't wait until I complete her wardrobe XD

14. Has anyone seen the 20" Sparkle Girlz dolls at Wal-Mart--I think they are about $10 each? I was thinking of getting one and stripping it to see if the clothes might fit Tatiana when I get her. The scale of the dolls seems similar, so I'm thinking they may fit. Anyone have any thoughts?

15. I've read several good reviews about this ebay shop, and read on the description that they can make custom sizes.

Has anyone tried this? I love how they have Anime-themed clothes there and am planning to order some for my JID GB Girl. >___<

16. I got my IH JID dolls in recently and wanted to see what I had that fit them. I decided to try a few teen trends pieces. Teen trends clothes were created for teen trends dolls by mattel.

Let's see what fits!

Here is a teen trends top. My girl has the Glamor bust and the mobility joints. This top actually fits her pretty well! It is stretchy.
      [​IMG]

Here's a pair of teen trends jeans. They are a no go!
      [​IMG]

Here is a teen trends nightgown. It fits ok from the front but does not close all the way in the back. Again I did say my JID girl does have the glamor bust, so if your doll has a smaller bust it might fit much better.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I think it's safe to say any teen trends items will fit if they are stretchy. This is a pair of their pajama bottoms.
      [​IMG]

Another stretchy top.
      [​IMG]

These jeans look good from the front but in the back it's a no go! So if you wanted a quick pic she could wear them with a long shirt and you wouldn't see anything. She could not sit down in them however.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a Ellowyne Wilde romper. It fits fit but is a little tight in the thigh area. She can't sit well in it.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Here is a guppykisses top made for the MNF girls. This top actually fits her pretty well!!
      [​IMG]

18. I had a bunch more TT tops but with my girl having the glamor bust she wasn't getting into any of those! I think a small bust girl would have no problem with some of them. A couple were too small for her shoulders too.

I just picked up a couple of the prom dresses too. I can do another photo shoot to see how they fit if anyone is interested?

19. Yes please! Thank you for sharing everything you've posted so far! I've got a glamour bust girl too, and finding tops and dresses that fit her properly is always a challenge. I'd love to see more!

20. Hey all, good news. The new MSD sneakers (the high top Conversey looking ones) from Alice's Collections can actually fit JID boy feet! It is a bit of a squeeze, but they look really natural (as opposed to my Limhwa's who get "monster feet" from them).

I thought I would share, since the sizing on the site makes it look like they wouldn't work. If they we're so wide, they probably wouldn't. But, now Gavin's stolen some shoes from my other dolls! I'll share pics when I have some proper pants on him to go with that ... You know JID boys, pants are the other major problem, hahaha.