1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jolarocknrolla is wonderful!

Jan 23, 2006

1. I dealt with Jolarocknrolla for Sato FCS. I ordered F-26 Girl for her :)

Her responses were always fast and lovely :aheartbea We could have very good communication XD Payment was very fast, too!!
      Jolarocknrolla is a great pleasure to deal with :)

Thank you very much!!
      I highly recommended Jolarocknrolla :thumbup

2. I just bought a pair of ED eyes from Jola--she was excellent to deal with! She kept up great communication, packed the eyes extra-carefully, and was just what I always hope for in a seller. :daisy

3. Bought a pair of Eye Candies from Jola! She sent them out well packed and in a timely fashion. Definantly a good seller!

4. I bought a Volks F-07 BW head to Jolarocknrolla and it was a great transaction. Thanks.

5. Bought a pair of SD pants at a great price from Jola- quick shipping, and I love the pants! Thanks! :aheartbea

6. Purchased some SD clothing items from Jolarocknrolla - terrific deal and EXCELLENT items! Very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

7. I bought 2 SD dolls to Jolla (BW DES and DOLKOT Leaf), all was absolutely PERFECT!! she is a very nice seller, friendly and patient!!! Such a pleasure to deal with!!
      I really recommand her!!!
      :fangirl: :aheartbea

8. bought U-me head from Jola. great communication. quick postage and head was well packaged!! Thank you!!!

9. Great item! Thanks! A little slow to ship but otherwise Fabulous to deal with.
      Would deal with again.

10. Another great transaction with Jola! Thanks I love the dress!

11. ~ 05.26.07: Bought a sheer white strapless nightgown for my mom's gal. Wonderful Seller, Highly recommend!

12. Jola sold me her Souldoull Asiter - despight a few shipping problems we had, he arrived wonderfully, and she was very good to deal with ^__^ thanks so much my dear!

13. Jola purchased a Yo from me and the transaction went swimmingly. Her PMs were fast and clear, payment was sent instantly and she was a pleasure to deal with. Congrads on the new little one!
      Enjoy,
      -Am

14. Jola purchased a doll and an outfit from me. Payment was very quick and communication was excellent. A wonderful transaction.

15. Sold a wig to Jola. Very quick with the payment. A real pleasure to do business with. :)

16. Jola is the best buyer ever !
      She paid fast and great communication.Thanks so much, Jola! It's a pleasure dealing with you again!

Myrtle in CA

17. Jola bought an outfit from me. She is great to deal with!!
      Beckers

18. And again!! Recommended!!
      Beckers

19. I bought a pair of eyes and I have no complaints at all! :) great communication and fast shipping! :aheartbea thank you for such a smooth deal!~

20. I bought two Hound size shirts from Jola recently and it was a super easy transaction. Very fast replies, very polite and courteous, and super fast delivery. Thank you so much!