1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jolarocknrolla is wonderful!

Jan 23, 2006

1. We just completed a doll swap, I couldn't be happier! She kept in touch, shipped when and how she said she would, and the dolly was as described. She was very friendly and nice to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

2. Jola purchased a body from me was a perfect buyer. She was very fast with pm'ing/payment and was clear and to the point. It was a pleasure dealing with her. :)

3. Sold a pair of eyes to Jola. Payment was quick and she let me know when they arrived. Great transaction. Thank you!

4. I sold a pair of Gumdrops to Jola and she was very nice to deal with! She even let me know that the package arrived safely, which is always appreciated! :D
      Would deal with again at any time! <3

5. An awesome buyer, once again! Thanks much!

6. One of my favorite DOA members to do business with..

Always a pleasure..

7. Jolarocknrolla bought a set of dress, Garden, for YoSD from me. Very positive, commicative, nice buyer to get along with, and she makes payments always in a short time.^^

8. Sold two outfits to Jola recently; she was good at communicating and fast to pay. A seller's dream!

9. Sold a dress to her!
      She is a very good buyer,fast payment & very friendly~
      Will to trade with her again!

10. Jolarocknrolla bought 3 kimonos from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

11. Jola was part of a group order I hosted, great communication, quick payments, would do business with again!

12. :aheartbea
      Bought a Domuya D1 Flex ws from Jola and this experience has been Awesome....She surprised me with a pair of eyes now how cool is that, she packed the body with TLC, she replied to all my emails and shipping that lovely Pristine body in a flash! Good god it doesn't get any better that this...My Highest Recommends for Jola, buy or sell you will Love her!! Thank you Sweetie:abow:
      :aheartbea

13. Bought a doll head from Jola. Head is beautiful and seller is very kind with quick responses. Would buy from again thanks ^^

14. Bought an S*K*D set off Jola, and she was fantastic to deal with. Prompt with PMs, friendly, helpful, and the dress arrived much sooner than expected! Great dealing with you :)

15. Bought again from Jola,( Zouks this time). Brilliant as ever!

16. I bought a doll and clothes from Jola and the transaction was easy,pleasant and went really well.
      Jola is a friendly,communicative and helpful lady and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her and I hope we can trade again in the future.

Thanks Jola

Xinte

17. I bought a pair of Zouks eyes from Jola. the transaction was smooth and pleasant, and shipping was fast. A recommended seller. thanks a lot!

18. An AMAZING transaction. I got my Baha dresses before Otakon~! Speedy shipping, great packaging and great prices~!!!!

THANK YOU~!!!

19. I just received the pink and purple Chinese outfit from Jola yesterday. It came much faster then I thought it would. The doll I bought it for is a little taller then most dollfies, and Jola even measured the outfit to see how long it was. I highly recommend her!

20. I bought eyes from Jolarocknrolla and they were shipped quickly and exactly as described. Thanks!