1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Jolarocknrolla is wonderful!

Jan 23, 2006

1. I bought a Honey Delf dress from Jolarocknrolla and it arrived safely and in perfect condition!

Thank you! :)

2. I bought some cute Baha outfits from jola, she is lovely and I love the outfits, thanks:)

3. POSITIVE: I brought two little SDK outfits from Jola. The outfits were as described and even better in person! They were sooo cute, I can't wait to have the on my little ones XD Communication was super smooth and shipping was fast. Everything went really well. I'd totally do business with Jola again. Thank you!

4. I bought a yo-sized outfit -- everything was just perfect-- the outfit, the whole transaction--very quick, very easy and pleasant...

5. Fantastic!!! I bought a Volks Cyndy from Jola.......she was very easy to work with, very responsive & caring, and Cyndy is gorgeous!!!

6. I purchased 4 pairs of SD luts shoes from Jola. Shipping was quick and communication was wonderful. The shos are PERFECTION...I'm thrilled.

Thanks again Jola.

~Tiff

7. I have just receveid my F01 ^^ Thanks a lot Jola ! She is perfect !

8. Bought an outfit this time from Jola. As always a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again.:)

9. I've just received a beautifully packaged box of doll clothing purchased from Jola,
      not only did she keep me well informed about the shipping, not only did she send my items quickly, she actually upgraded my shipping to express so that I would receive the parcel in time for the Holidays!
      Thank you so much Jola.

Lovely person, excellent seller.
      Very highly recommended.

10. I got a blond wig from her. It was really beautiful, thanks (: !!

11. Jola bought a pair of eyes from me, and paid promptly and was quick and friendly in communication. Thanks!

12. Great seller, friendly, kept me in the loop when delays crept stealthily in, and I'm always appreciative of well-packaged eyes. <3 Still mourning the fact that the purple wig has bangs or I'd so buy from her again. ^__^

13. I just sold an outfit to Jolarocknrolla and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Superfast payment and prompt, friendly communications. I hope to deal with Jolarocknrolla again soon!

14. Jola participated in my LUTS GO, and everything went great! She replied PMs quickly and paid promptly. great communication too! I would love to work with her again^^

15. Jola purchased a pipos mac from me. She had good communication and was very kind. Highly recommended!

16. I sold a little Rooney to Jola and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end. Communication was great, she paid promptly, and let me know her little bunny boy arrived safely. I couldn't be happier!

17. Jola purchased a CH Petite Ai from me recently on a short layaway, and the transaction was perfect! She made early payments on the doll and was great with communication. I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you!

18. I'm happy to add to the long list of praise for Jola. She bought a Baha dress from me, paid immediately, and then confirmed its arrival. Great communicator and fun person to deal with. Thanks, Jola!

19. Bought a Volks Carol from Jolaroknrolla and she is lovely - I'm really happy. Shipping was really fast and communication good. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a MuseDoll outfit from Jolarocknrolla ...
      it arrived very quickly, and the outfit is great !!!

- I'm so pleased to have it - Thank You :)