1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JPopDolls Feedback (2008)

Jun 8, 2007

1. Thanks a lot everybody! ^w^ Still deciding though.... do you thik the short or long Kana wigs will ever come back in stock? (I need a light/beach blonde wig). There are a lot of wigs that are so pretty though ~♥

2. I have two of her short Kana wigs, and they're wonderful. Very much like the Monique Gold collection wigs, in the JoJo style. They're beautifully cute and styled, and really soft. And Grace is absolutely awesome to deal with. :)

Looks like she's got a lot of the Kana long in stock now...(tho' I don't know what size you're looking for), on ebay.

Hope that helps.

3. I just wanted to add that I bought through e-bay & I really love the wig! I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as it is actually, I am very pleased with my wig. It is super soft, and a beautiful color. The shipping was also quick, which was great since my poor baby was bald till I got it! I'm sure I will be a repeat customer.

4. I have 2 of their wigs, pretty girl and ginger, and I am especially impressed by the beauty and quality of pretty girl. It looks so natural and is so soft to touch, I cannot help but patting my doll on the head when he wears it :) (These are Monique Gold wigs ordered from Jpop btw, I have not tried out the Kana wigs yet.)

5. Just chimming in again. The JPop and Moniques wigs are great. I love how they photograph. The fine size of the fibers is much more in scale especially for the smaller sizes.
      Dolls & Friends also have a fairly good stock of Grace's wigs, as she is there nearly every month for the Seattle/Bellevue area trunk shows and doll meets.
      So if you are having trouble finding the exact one you are pining for, look at dolls and friends too.

6. *_* Where did this thread appear from?? I could have sworn there wasn't one here for JPopdolls when I started one myself....but then again sometimes I can't see things for looking lol.

Anyway I'll repeat more or less what I said there here. I ordered two wigs from their eBay store early December and received them very quickly.
      I purchased a 6-7" Kana Long in French Ink (lovely mix of purple and slate grey) and a 6-7" Ashes in Burgundy. The Kana was a bit tight at first and required slight stretching to fit the doll it was intended for but it unstretched it did fit my BC Kumi fine. The Ashes wig fitted my HappyDoll (who's head is closer to the 7" mark) straight away, no stretching needed.
      Quality wise I'm very impressed by these wigs, they are silky soft and very full.

I'd definately purchase from them again!

7. These wigs are my most favorite ever. I have tons of them, Grace must be getting tired of my orders by now ^^ She is very friendly and gives great service, the shipping is really fast and the quality is great. I especially appreciate the fact that you doesn´t see the net below the hair, like it´s often with other wigs. I can really absolutely recommed them!

8. I just got 3 wigs from Jpopdoll.
      Great wigs, fair price, good transaction and fast e-mail response
      (I guess she does all e-mail response during midnight, all e-mail replied within 1 day!!)

I contacted her because my package was flattened by stupid USPS
      (zip bag was ripped, carbon packaging material were terribly bended, and my BJ wig got a strange kink at one side)
      she taught me how to deal with the kink and reshape those flattened wigs
      I'm still doing experiment with BJ, still no guts to deal with Hiroki *cry*

Jpopdoll has really high quality wigs
      but there is a little color difference between photos they had on Website and actual wig
      I ordered a light blue kana and it is really "blue" light blue on their photo
      the actual wig is in thin blue, which is much lighter than their photo
      but I'm totally happy with that since I don't really like "blue" light blue :P

overall, I love Jpopdoll wigs
      new colors just came in (which means I need to save for wigs ^^||||)

9. I've ordered a couple of wigs from JPopDolls through eBay & both times everything has gone smoothly :) I have a Kana wig & a Monique one & both are beautifully soft- I'm still waiting for the dolly to arrive for the Monique wig, but I'm sure it will look great on her!

10. JPOP is fantastic! Fast shipping and great quality..... Also very fast response to email questions. I have bought from JPOP via eBay but have now switched to direct buying on the website.

11. Just wanted to add that I bought another wig directly from her. I paid for it Monday and it came today (Wednesday). Unbelievably quick! & I ADORE the wig!! It is 6-7 Monique Gold Roxie in Nearly Black and I love it. The quality is great (lots of fine hairs and you can't see the net). I really hope they make this size and style in more color choices! Love these wigs and am bound to be a repeat cotumer! :D:aheartbea

12. I've just got the 2 wigs ordered from the site on 10 of April. The wigs has arrived earlier than I expected. :)
      Fast shipping and fast response to email
      Everything has gone smoothly and I would buy from them next time.
      Now to try them on my doll head when he's here...:)

13. I ordered two wigs and a violet fern outfit from jpop and they were all even better than I was expecting. I ordered them from her website and they got here in about a week and a half which is the fastest I've ever recieved anything I ordered for my doll.

14. I've ordered twice from JPopDolls, once via their eBay store, once via their website. The communication was good, both orders shipped and arrived quickly, the quality is good. I plan on ordering more wigs in the future.

My one issue is that there's no description of the more fanciful color names--names like "Shimmer", "Wintermoon", "French Ink" (I found out from this thread what colors that one actually is), etc. A simple description like "A pinky lavender" would make me more likely to order, as I am reluctant to order a wig I'm not certain is showing proper color on my monitor. (Actually, I probably ought to email them about that, since I'm probably not alone in that.)

15. What did you order?

Wig "Siren" French Ink
      Wig "Faith" Black

When did you order?
      May 6 and May 13

How was the communication?

Great.

How easy was it to pay?
      Fast with PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      3 business days.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      YES!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Even better in person. Faith wig is so smooth and the Siren French Ink wig is very unique.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Want more!

16. I've bought many, many wigs from Grace both JPop and Monique Gold, both from her website and from eBay. Her communication has always been great, service is very quick, and the product is beautiful. I agree I would maybe like a more generalized description of wig colors (like mix of lavendar, blue, pink rather than Shimmer or French Ink) but that would be my only complaint (and it isn't really much of a complaint). She stands behinds her products as well.

17. The quality of the hair is amazing...but my wig is crooked (even the part) and the way it was packaged led to many flyaways...a box would have been nice for it...

So I can't say it was good or bad really.

18. Hmm, you should let them know your wig was crooked, I'm sure she would replace it. :)

19. I have various Jpop wigs and they are my favourite of all types of wigs ^_^

I have five in all, I think. Two of them came in a wig net and padded envelope, I agree the box would have been nice because they got a little messy in transit. One came completely crushed behond any kind of repair because it had been sent through airmail in a regular envelope but I was refunded and told I could keep it, so I was overall happy about that as I was able to replace it ^^ One I bought second hand and was fine, another I got second hand from someone who had bought through Dolls & Friends, and they had sent it in a box, so it is perfect.

I love the softness of the wigs. For synthetic, they feel really really real. ^^ I adore them!

In fact, I'm on a never-ending quest for a Kana Long darkc chocolate one 8-9 XDDD

20. I've ordered a few batches of wigs from jpopdolls on ebay and through her store, both her own wigs and the Monique ones, while getting ready for my girls to get here.

Every time, everything went very smoothly. Shipping was faster than I ever expected (even during her big sale when she must have been swarmed with orders!), communication was great, and the pictures were very clear for the color and style.

I'm incredibly impressed all around. She carries some really unique and beautiful colors, and her own line of colors is absolutely to die for especially. The way the colors are blended gives them a really great 'natural' look, even on unnatural colors like the greens and pinks, which is absolutely fantastic, and the combinations on the two-tone wigs are really nicely put together. Her color combinations, in my opinion, are much nicer than the Monique color combinations.