1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JPopDolls Feedback (2008)

Jun 8, 2007

1. The quality of the wigs from Jpopdolls is superior. They are beautifully made, and the fibers are soft and luxurious.

I have generally received my orders quickly, and only had a couple of minor snafus. Once a wig was missing from the order, and another time a wig in the wrong size was shipped. Both times, the problem was corrected cheerfully and without issue.

I am, in fact, waiting for a couple of sale wigs that I ordered from her site. I'm sure they'll be perfect and look stunning on my dolls, as they always do.

2. I now have three Jpop/Monique wigs! I recently ordered a black Paris in 8/9 and it got to me in less than a week. The fibers are silky and soft, and it looks so good on my lady's head! Their fit is also the best, since the wig cap is deep and the elastic is super-stretchy. I just wish they had more "unusual" colors!

3. One of the best-quality wigs I've ever received. Incredibly soft and silky, with a nice, realistic sheen. Very quick shipping, and just lovely. Couldn't recommend more.

4. I have several JPOP wigs and really like them-very cute styles and nice hair quality. The wig caps were running a bit tight on some of their designs a while ago, but they have improved the caps and they are a little more stretchy now.

Anyone out there pre-order a Helene wig and happen to know what the hold up is on them?

5. What's up with JPop? Their website seems to have vanished!

6. I got my wig in like 3 days of order, and it smelled nice too o.o

7. My favourite wigs of all time!

8. I have two, and am ready to order my third. I have not been disappointed with the quality yet. I love them so much because they are so soft, and the wefts barely/if even show at all! The color choices are incredible too! Let's not forget that the 8/9 size fits the big-headed delf boys perfectly. So no worries on the sizing.

9. I have one jpop dolls wig. It is really nice and very high quality. I want another actually...but the particular colour wig is out of stock X.x They do fit very well too

10. They're very soft and easy to style :3 I love these wigs.

11. I ordered a Monique wig from jpopdolls.net THREE days ago, and it was here today.
      It's awesoooome.
      The quality is AMAZING, and the shipping was uber quick!