1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JpopDolls Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Dollheart outfit and Two wig's

* When did you order?
      2009-05-25

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct through JpopDoll

* How was the communication?
      Good, They answer to all my mail

* How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy through Paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      Well I didn't know I ordered a preorder outfit. Cause at the site it said it was in stock but it took it 3 months before it get to me. I got my order today.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well I havent checked through it yet. It looks nice

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Well yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      well I was

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Well I pm:ed them that I was worried that my order was delayed. But they pm back that I shouldn't worry.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Maybe.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      um maybe

2. * What did you order? Monique Gold Wig, Sassy in Brown-Black, 5/6, but recieved wig in Off-Black. I was sent the wrong color.
      * When did you order? Aug 21
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct
      * How was the communication? There was never any other than an order confirmation.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, through Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered Friday morning, and recieved in the mail the next Monday. It was incredibly fast.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and no, as the wig is the exact style of the Off-Black wig being sold, but again, that's not what I initially ordered.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, actually. The wig is fantastic. I'd recommend Monique to anyone!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A Since the wig I did recieve is very lovely, I'm choosing to forgo the trouble of returning it and just keeping it.
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably not. I can purchase the same products from other stores, and only choose JPop becuase the particular wig I liked was just barely a few dollars cheaper.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

3. * What did you order? two wigs, both the new Paris Long style
      * When did you order?8-25-09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?direct
      * How was the communication?perfect
      * How easy was it to pay?very easy, direct paypal connection
      * How long did it take to ship?arrived to me on 8-27-09
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?beautiful quality, the wigs are a little more expensive, but are VERY long and the quality is excellent
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?yes, the white-blonde wig is more blonde than white, but I suspected this would be the case
      * Were you satisfied with the product? based on my expectations yes, I am a bit disappointed that they have STILL not released a very long white wig
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?there is no problem that is company fault at all
      * Would you order from this company again?yes, in a heartbeat
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?yes, and have done so before

4. * What did you order?
      FelixDoll Brownie series Momo with event head
      * When did you order?
      April 27, 2009
      Dealer
      excellent
      Very easy with paypal
      2 days once the doll arrived in the US
      The price was excellent, and the quality is amazing
      Exactly so.
      very
      n/a
      yes
      yes

5. * What did you order?
      Ginger in carrot red 6/7 and Destiny in ash blond 6/7
      * When did you order?
      Sept 9th, 09
      Directly through the website
      Didn't communicate
      Easy
      I got a shipping notice on the 10th despite they say that order could be delayed because of rush orders. However, i got the package on the 29th which is quite long for something coming from the US. Ordered some cloths from Mint on Card on the 9th and received the package one week after. Maybe they didn't send it out on 10th or the Canadian customs got picky about it, i don't know.
      Great, the wigs are beautiful and soft. I bought the two during Monique's annual sale so the prices are wonderful too
      Yes and better
      The wigs, yes. The shipping time can have some improvement though.
      N/A
      Probably. The downside is that there is no tracking no. for air mail package but that's not their fault. It would hesitate me from ordering because i'm afraid that the package could get lost and never arrive.
      Depends on the quality

6. * What did you order?
      1 wig (8-9 Shuya in Autumn Moon), 1 pair of glass eyes, one pair of Monique Gothic Ballerina shoes

* When did you order?
      September 30th, 2009

From the Jpopdoll Website.

Good. No personal communication was required, but I did receive an order confirmation email and a shipping notice with tracking number.

Extremely easy via Paypal.

I received a shipping notice the next day, and my order arrived the day after that.

Yes. Jpop wigs are so soft and silky! (They have some flyaway/frizz issues, but I knew that beforehand as I own other Jpop wigs... I consider the flyaways a small price to pay for such beautiful wigs). The eyes are very lovely for an inexpensive price, and the same goes for the Monique shoes.

All items looked exactly like the sales photos.

Very much so.

N/A

Yes; already a repeat customer.

Definitely.

7. * What did you order?
      Kiki Storm Wig Sz 6/7

* When did you order?
      9/26/2009

Directly

No communication outside notification e-mails needed.

Very easy, used PayPal option.

Shipped 2 days after order, arrived 4 days after order.

Yes.

Yes.

Very!

N/A

Yes, just did actually. :)

Assuming the previous owner took good care of them, yes.

8. * What did you order?
      4 pairs of glass eyes (two 14mm & two 16mm)

* When did you order?
      October 19th, 2009

Directly.

Received automated order confirmation and shipping e-mails, but no human response. I was shipped a pair of 18mm eyes instead of 16mm as ordered. I filled out the contact form on the site the day I received them. When there was no response 3 days later, I tried e-mailing directly and still have received no response.

Used PayPal, easy.

Was shipped 4 days after I placed the order, arrived 7 days after order was placed.

Yes.

Yes.

I was with 3 pairs of eyes. I am not happy about having the wrong size of the 4th pair.

There has been no response from the company, so my problem has not been resolved.

No. While they have many items that I would like to buy, I can not support a business that does not support its customers.

Yes, if they were in good condition.

9. I keep forgetting to leave feedback here.

I've purchased wigs from Jpopdolls several time this year. IF I can actually find them in stock in the size and color I want, the shipping is quick and the quality is good to excellent.

My biggest issue with them is that they continue to list wigs that have long since sold out and -- much to my suprise upon direct inquiry -- will never be sold in that particular style/size/color ever again due to limited production on each style. It's a huge time sink to shop on their web site and I REALLY wish they'd clean it up!

On the other hand, I've had fantastic customer service from them, so I guess I shouldn't complain :)

10. The cart has now been modified to remove sold out items.

11. * What did you order?
      Monique Paris Black 7-8
      * When did you order?
      12/29/09
      Direct
      NA
      Very easy
      Incredibly fast, considering holidays, I had it on the 31st.
      Very much so, though it was smaller than the other 7-8s I have bought there
      exactly like it
      Very much so
      NA
      Of course, I have shopped with them many times in the past and will continue to do so
      yes, I have done, and would happily do so again depending on the condition

12. What did you order?
      Jpop Wig: Tessa in "Sun" (6/7 inches)

When did you order?
      01/09/10

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly via the company website.

How was the communication?
      Excellent!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I just paid via PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      They were LIGHTNING fast... shipped the same day I placed my order (01/09/10) and it arrived the following Monday (01/11/09). I'm very impressed!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Oh yes. The wig is the softest and most natural feeling I've ever owned.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Very much so! Better! Just what I was looking for!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. It is awesome!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Plan on it! Their wigs are amazing!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If the condition was like new, yes.

13. * What did you order?
      Jrock Shimmer 8/9 wig
      Glamour Candy 8/9 wig
      * When did you order?
      26th November 2009
      Company
      Fine
      Very Easy
      About 3-4 weeks
      Yes
      No the Glamour Candy looked pink in the picture but was almost completely blond with a few pink strands when I received it.
      I was satisfied with the Jrock shimmer wig but would have liked the Glamour Candy to have been more pink as in the picture.
      As the quality was fine I did not return it.
      Yes
      Yes

14. * What did you order? We did a grouporder and ordered several wigs and a sewing pattern.
      * When did you order? 20 May 2011
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the Company.
      * How was the communication? Very good. There was a miscommunication, because one wig and the sewingpattern were already sold out, but the website had let me buy and pay them (they'd already been in my Cart...), but when the package arrived, those two were missing. So I e-mailed them, and they were really sorry, and something must've gone wrong. They said we were to choose if we wanted something else, or if we wished to get our money back. They were really kind and helpfull! One of my friends wished to get her money back, and one wished to get another wig, and I was thinking perhaps to buy another wig with it and just give extra money,, I would give the refund myself, to my friend who wished that,, but then JpopDolls said that it had been their fault, and that we were allowed to look for 2 wigs, no matter the price, and that she would pay shipping costs. They were really friendly and patient when I was asking them all sorts of things, and they gave me all the time of the world.
      * How easy was it to pay? Really easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? About a small week?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It definitely is!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Ehm, yes and no,, because the wigs were even more beautiful in reality!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I really was! And as far as I know from the others, they were so too!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? About the two missing pieces, we were llowed to get refund or search for something else.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't know, depends on quality, and limitationss.. If something is still in good quality, but they don't sell it new anymore, than perhaps, if I'd really want to have it. But I rather buy from them directly!

15. What did you order?
      Monique Gold Label Collection wig, "Geneva" in white, size 8-9

When did you order?
      18/06/2012

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      I ordered off their website

How was the communication?
      I didn't need to communicate with them

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy enough, I just paid through paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      Exactly 2 weeks - the wig arrived on 2/07/2012

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely, it's beautifully soft

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Irrelevant

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it had been well cared for, yes

16. * What did you order?
      Kana Momo size 3.5 wig and Monique "Bianca" size 6-7 wig

* When did you order?
      August 24th, 2012

Directly for the Kana wig, distributor for the Monique.

Poor, at best. My order was labeled shipped by Paypal about 4 hours after I finished checkout. A week later they sent me an email with one line that said "We don't have the Bianca wig in color auburn. You can have two tone brown or a refund." I opted for the substitution, and they mailed out the package a day later, with a new tracking number from Paypal.

Standard Paypal checkout, so relatively easy.

A week+ to actually get to the post office, 2 days in transit.

The Monique wig is fantastic, the Kana wig is just sad. The back and a part of the front are so sparse that the wig cap can be seen through it, and even with extensive styling it's still obvious. It also seemed to be unraveling and I had to repair it straight out of the package.

Yes for the Monique, kinda-sorta for the Kana.

I like the Monique wig, despite it not being what I ordered. The Kana wig, not at all.

I haven't bothered. It's not worth it.

Not from their website, and definitely not their house brand wigs. I'd consider maybe ordering from their Ebay store.

No.

17. (from a few years ago--didn't review because the doll was OT for DoA)

* What did you order?
      Kaye Wiggs KONEKO mini-sized doll.

* When did you order?
      July 11, 2010

Direct

Quick.

Easy with Paypal.

Doll was a Pre-order, so took months to produce, but once it was in stock it took less than a week to be shipped

Quality is good. Price is a little high because it is a "designer" doll, but definitely worth it.

Yes. Almost exactly.

Very satisfied!

N/A

I have ordered before and after! Mostly wigs, but also other dolls. :)

Yes, I have bought wigs second-hand, and would buy dolls, too, but they tend to have a pretty high mark-up in the marketplace!

:D :D :D

18. (from a few years ago--didn't review because the doll was OT for DoA)

* What did you order?
      Kaye Wiggs WHITE FAUN NELLY large-sized doll.

* When did you order?
      October 3 2012

Direct

Quick. Brief. Mostly auto-responses, but that's OK.

Easy with Paypal.

[pre-order, factory will take 8-12 weeks] Feb. 5, 2012 ... so, around the time they tell you to expect...

Quality is good. Price is a little high because it is a "designer" doll, but definitely worth it.

Yes. Almost exactly.

Very satisfied!

N/A

I have ordered before and after! Mostly wigs, but also other dolls. :)

Yes, I have bought wigs second-hand, and would buy dolls, too, but they tend to have a pretty high mark-up in the marketplace!

:D :D :D

19. * What did you order?
      A Jpop Mouse Dust Wig 8-9.
      * When did you order?
      April 15 of 2013.
      I ordered directly to Jpop Dolls website.
      Regular to bad.
      There was no problem there.
      They shipped after 2 days (it was an in stock item).
      I wouldn't know, the problem is I have not received my wig.
      I was not satisfied at all with their service, they should have the option of a full tracking shipping for small packages.
      They have not resolved the problem.
      I contacted them after patiently waiting a month for my package, they said they will start a "search" for my package (I'm guessing they were just doing time for the PayPal 45 days claim time was due, because they have not answered my messages anymore).
      No
      Wouldn't know, as I can't tell about the quality of their products.

Don't recommend international buying from them small items since the USPS service seems to be bad and Jpop Dolls doesn't seem to be interested on helping the costumers to find the USPS lost packages (the tracking of the wig I got from Pay Pal, states the wig has not left the USA).

20. * What did you order?
      Raspberry Winter skin.

* When did you order?
      Feb. 2013

Jpopdolls website.

Was good when you communicate with them. But they don't keep inform the buyers.

Very easy with paypal.

5 months. Was a pre order.

No. The quality is good excepting the hand and feet nails and she cames totally sanded. It's an author doll but the price is very high and I didn't thought it will come on ugly packaging and only pair of eyes.

Yes

I'm very happy, she cames sanded and poses very well.

N/A

Probably yes, but not dolls, they are very expensive.

Yes if it's in good conditions and the price is lower than shop plus possible customs cost.