1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JpopDolls Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. * What did you order?
      Elodie Darkest Chocolate wig - 6/7

* When did you order?
      30 September 2013

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Jpopdolls website

* How was the communication?
      No communication was necessary.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I was charged 2-Day Shipping, but it took 2 days for them to send it out and then 3 days once mailed.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The wig itself was 100% worth the $27 price tag. It's shiny, soft, full, and pretty easy to style despite the long length.

I do, however, believe the shipping they require is overpriced considering how long it takes for them to mail out. When buying wigs from JpopDolls before, I never had this issue.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Pretty much! Looks better in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am very pleased with the wig, yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, although I hope shipping will either have more options or it will be faster for what is charged.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably.

2. * What did you order? Gracie Elf in white skin on MeiMei body (IN STOCK)
      * When did you order? 11/21/2016
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through the company
      * How was the communication? Easy, just simple "we got your order messages"
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal no fees
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived 11/23/2016
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? gorgeous doll! great resin, super cute and unique--yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but not for inflated prices. >.<;

3. * What did you order? 8 wigs
      * When did you order? 1/15/2017
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through the company
      * How was the communication? just simple "we got your order messages" see below for more info on the problems
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal no fees
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived 1/20/2017
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? good quality wigs
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No
      I had to email the company 1/20/17 when I received my order because 2 wigs were not in the order, 1 wig was the wrong color, and 1 wig was the wrong style. At that point I was informed by the company that they were just getting to refunds and that due to the huge number of sales (they had a wig sale) some styles/colors sold out and they may have sent me the wrong wigs. They refunded me for the missing wigs the same day and asked that I send back the wrong wigs and they would send out replacements and pay for the shipping. Communication was spotty as they said their assistant was out of the office and they were handling things solo. I asked 1/20/17 for their shipping address. Contacted them again 1/23/17 for their shipping address. Contacted them again 1/24/17 for their shipping address and expressed my concern over the lack of communication. 1/24/17 they emailed me back with their shipping address and the above excuse. 1/25/17 I mailed out the wigs and submitted for paypal to pay for my return shipping. The seller never again offered or provided any refund for the return shipping but paypal did.
      * Would you order from this company again? Maybe, not on a sale
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but not for inflated prices. >.<;

• Grace Szczepaniec of Jpopdolls has passed away. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

4. * What did you order? In Stock Linda by Linda Macario
      * When did you order? 2/20/2022
      * How was the communication? Basic reply, very automated
      * How easy was it to pay? CC via PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? Still waiting. Wrote them on 2/23/2022 about order and was told a big back up of packages to be shipped. Got tracking number on 2/28/2022 that made me think doll was on way. It is now 3/2/2022 and the package has not moved. All tracking says is label created. So 10 days and still no doll shipped. Today ( 3/4/22) This is what USPS says:
      Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
      February 28, 2022 at 1:58 pm
      MUKILTEO, WA 98275
      This is ridiculous!

I have now contacted my CC company, as well as wrote again to JPop this time telling them i don't want doll, I want my money back and that my CC company has been contacted. NOTHING! The doll has not moved in tracking and I am now hoping CC company has received maybe other such issues with JPop, but it would have to be through other bank Visa cards as mine is through small town bank. Anyway I am hopeful this will soon be over and I will have my money. (3/13/22)
      (3/17/22) Was going to also get PayPal involved, but was shown three email addresses for JPop so sent another email hopefully going directly to owner. This will be fourth email sent and still no change in tracking and no reply from JPop on last email.

Today ( 3/18/22 ) I sent dispute info to PayPal as I was afraid CC company alone might not help. Also wanted JPop on PayPal's radar. I have read on Instagram that maybe police should be involved. How does one even do that if not in your state?
      4/6/2022 - JPop is now in the past. I have received refund through PayPal as they found in my favor. My CC wanted more info, but I got my refund finally credited to my account and I am now the amount less in my bill for the coming month. I am sorry that JPop doesn't seem to run as good as when Grace was alive, but if the business is to much for the daughter, maybe she should just sell it to someone who can run it better and save it before the good name her mom built is totally ruined.

Company didn't do anything, it was all PayPal that helped me and I am very grateful.

* Would you order from this company again? Not likely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe

#45 animemom, Mar 2, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    5. * What did you order?
      Asella/Nobledolls Raspberry in Coffee Skin

* When did you order?
      October 30th, 2020

Layla was quick to answer my questions about how long the preorder should take to arrive prior to when I ordered (about 3-5 months was the estimate I was given).

Since then, sometimes she answers sometimes she doesn’t, and when she does she keeps her responses vague. I’ve been told my order would arrive “soon” multiple times and was given a concrete month once for when it’d arrive, of which that month came and went with no follow up. Any information I’ve gotten about my order has been by having to go out of my way to contact Layla myself or through posts in the Nobledolls thread and other social media sites.

In February 2022, Asella posted on their own FB page that they spoke with 2 casters that Jpopdolls had been known to use before (Fdoll and Island Doll), and they said they haven’t received any orders for Asella’s sculpts from Jpopdolls in some time.
      Screenshot (original post in french) | Screenshot (translated to english) | My IG post about the situation. Asella commented with the caster names.

Layla of Jpopdolls responded by saying Asella was misinformed, but hasn’t offered any sort of proof that orders have actually been made (and I have no idea who they’re using to cast dolls in this case) and has only told myself and other customers that the dolls are set to arrive in spring, and if not, we will be refunded. I was also told in that email that she’d make a public post about what Asella had to say, as well as a proper delivery date, but as of today (March 10, 2022), she has made no such posts from what I’ve seen on her FB page, which is where she posts more reliably. She only made a post regarding Kaye Wiggs dolls that are also behind schedule.
      Screenshot

On March 4th, I emailed Layla again for an update for the delivery date for Asella’s dolls, as well as asking why a post hasn’t been made yet regarding the accusations. I also asked who her caster is if she isn’t using the ones Asella thought she was. As of posting this review (March 10th), I haven’t received a reply.

Straight forward payment through Paypal.

I have not received my doll nor a refund as of posting.

I will never purchase from Jpopdolls again. I wouldn’t even bother with in-stock goods since other customers seem to have issues getting even those shipped from what I’ve seen posted on Jpop’s own Facebook page. I would suggest other doll collectors to avoid purchasing anything from Jpopdolls.

6. * What did you order?
      Noble Dolls Raspberry MSD coffee t an

* When did you order?

Jpopdolls website

the longer it took, the scarcer the communication became, and every time, something else was blamed: family loss, corona, shipping services, and now, a sick pet according to their Facebook page.

Paying is easy, try getting a refund after 2 years and no goods.

the doll was not shipped and the caster has come forward saying the production of some sold doll(s) was never even ordered by JPOP

I wouldn't know, I'm not getting my order.

item not received

item not received

they're ignoring it to death after stalling me and several others out of Paypal buyer protection; we're talking over $600 here.

Absolutely not. More and more people in the hobby, including Asella herself, are issuing scammer warnings against this dealer all over social media. I am taking legal action.

sure.

#47 WeLoveGuu, Jun 4, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    7. NEGATIVE- Scam Warning!
      * What did you order?
      Noble Dolls Elf Raspberry grey, Noble Dolls Elf Raspberry dark tan

* When did you order?
      January 2020, March 2021

Through JpopDolls

Absolute rubbish. When I first contacted them, I politely asked about layaway, and received a brusque answer that boiled down to 'how long?'. I replied and received no further communication. So I took the hint, worked hard to scrape together enough money, and bought the first Raspberry.

A year passed, during which I made exactly two inquiries- at the first one, I was told they would be coming in 'a few weeks' (This was July). Autumn came, and my second inquiry received no reply. I was not yet aware that JpopDolls has a recent history of stealing customers' money, so I assumed this was along the lines of my not-as-good experiences with a couple of other US dealers, and that I would get the doll eventually. Therefore, when my grail Raspberry was announced for preorder a year later, I again scraped together the funds to purchase her.

It was early into this year when Asella, the artist behind Noble Dolls, was contacted by a number of us, and realized that not only had she never been paid for these 'preorders', she had nothing to do with them. She contacted both of the casting companies whom Jpop had contracted with in the past, and neither had received orders in years.

Before I could do anything, I received a copy-paste email along with the majority of fellow customers- some of whom got emails with the wrong name pasted in the address- calling Asella a liar and a slanderer and assuring us that Leila would take legal action against her.

I thanked her for the followup, and warned her that I might be taking legal action of my own if she did not refund my money. After much dodging and spotty communication, I did eventually receive the sample copy of the Grey Elf Raspberry used for the site pictures, which I passed along to the rightful owner. But she has never refunded me, despite agreeing to, nor done anything about the Dark Tan Raspberry I am owed, except marking the order as 'Complete' on the site. The PayPal bill is still sitting open, and has been since April. Leila is a liar and a thief.

They are all too happy to take your money. You will be charged instantly, then ignored.

I have not- and will not receive- the Dark Tan Elf Raspberry, as she does not exist. Getting the grey one was a saga unto itself. When she finally agreed to send me the sample doll, she waited several days, then uploaded a blank tracking number that sat for a week and a half. I made a public callout post on Instagram on the discussion post concerning her, and someone pointed out that I could hit her for fraudulent shipping. The very next day, Raspberry was finally shipped. Roughly two years, two months after her 'preorder'.

The Raspberry I received was old stock from Grace's era, and the sealant on the faceup had yellowed. Standard loosened stringing from age. Still her quality was fantastic- I was very sad I could not keep her. However, I must still say 'no', because in addition to lying and stealing from her customers, Leila raised the price by an additional $200! Dolls from Asella were originally $450, and she charged $650, plus shipping.

Yes. Grey Raspberry was the exact doll in the pictures- do not trust her if she says she can send you a sample of that doll. I have already received the only one.

Absolutely not. I could walk outside and fill a box with air for free.

By ignoring, lying, and trying to avoid me however possible until she was faced with the threat of legal action. Then ignoring the PayPal bill she was served accordingly. Unfortunately I was unable to re-obtain my money through PayPal, despite ongoing issues with her account, but I am still looking into reporting her to both the FBI and the police. If you go to the Jpop Facebook page, you can see furious customers with unfulfilled orders dating back for years. This woman has stolen tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, and she has no intent of stopping.

Nope. At least one person is suing her. I've looked into it myself more than once. Do not order from her, do not give her a moment of your time. She will only send out an old, yellowed sample doll left over from her mother's stock if she absolutely has to, and even then, she's far more likely to ignore you and just take your money.

Already have! I can 100% recommend Asella's dolls. They're beautifully engineered.

8. * What did you order? Asella Raspberry Elf Darkest Tan Preorder
      * When did you order? February 22, 2021
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? JpopDolls
      * How was the communication? Fine at first if a bit slow. Was told 4 months at first, the delays at the factory from COVID, then delays at the ports from COVID, then delays at jpop due to injury, then delays at jpop due to a dog being sick?? Now I can only get replies through Facebook and the poor girls handling that always say they have no idea what is going on.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Never shipped
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Don't have the doll
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Don't have the doll
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Wish I had the product to tell you.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Problem not resolved.
      * Would you order from this company again? Never. This was not my first order but it is my last.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not. As much as I love raspberry I'm pretty bitter at having lost $550.

9. NEGATIVE: SCAM WARNING

* What did you order? Asella Raspberry Elf Grey Skin with Faceup
      * When did you order? 01-24-2020
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer
      * How was the communication? Non-existent. I did receive the following on Tue, Feb 22, 2022 12:40 AM
      This is the post from February 20, 2022 that Jpop Dolls is referring to that is on Facebook
      I contacted Jpop on March 8, 2022 and have never head back. No doll still. No updates on Facebook. Quite a few people have tried to file complaints with the Attorney General of Washington state and all complaints have been closed with no recourse for Jpop Dolls.

There is a complaint group on Facebook if you also lost money and wish to join: LINK

* How easy was it to pay? Yes
      * How long did it take to ship? Never shipped
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? N/A
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? N/A
      * Were you satisfied with the product? None was received
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No
      * Would you order from this company again? No
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Asella makes amazing dolls and would love to buy from her directly if possible.