1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Company [July 9th, ]NEW PICTURES-THE LAST 7 days!![Sio2 Doll ] 1/6 Limited Doll-Ragdoll ★Stacy's Pink Ocean★

May 25, 2016

1. Today let me introduce Chinese new doll brand—Sio2 Doll to you.The artist who created Sio2 Doll is Zi Qian Jun.she is a very wonderful artist,and she created some amazing heads and dolls.
      This 1/6 Limited Doll-Ragdoll (Puppet Cat) is her newest doll.She has smiling face and
      astonished look Face,4 extra types of hands, cat ears and cat tail.I hope you will enjoy her.^^

Ragdoll (Puppet Cat)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Sorry,she only has 3 types of hands.No cat hands

Sale Page
      Ragdoll (Puppet Cat) Basic:Ragdoll (Puppet Cat) Basic-Sio2 Doll(Limited)1/6 doll - stacyspinkocean.com

Ragdoll (Puppet Cat) Full Package:

Ragdoll (Puppet Cat) Full Package-Sio2 Doll(Limited)1/6 doll - stacyspinkocean.com

Sales Period: May 25th, 2016 ~ July 15th 2016

Delivery Time :We will make all the dolls after July 15th and ship them together.

Event
      (Ragdoll will not get EMS shipping fee discount event on the website)
      If you buy basic doll,you can get cat ears and cat tail with the doll.(Because the artist is very busy,she had to cancel the cat ears and tails makeup sevice)
      If you buy full package doll,you can get Ragdoll body makeup.

We accept layaway,please tell us your layaway plan when you place your order.And pay through USD1(USD1 - stacyspinkocean.com) on Stacy's Pink Ocean.

For more details, please visit our website:stacyspinkocean.com

This is my feedback thread on DOA:Feedback for STACY

Thank you very much for your attention!

#1 STACY, May 25, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    2. Can you purchase the resin wig with the basic doll? I don't see it as an option on the basic doll page.

3. Are there any shoes she can wear?

4. Are her knees double jointed?

5. Is this doll a limited edition, or will she have future sales periods after this sales period is ended? She's adorable :D

6. Hi,I'm sorry,You can't buy the wig with the basic doll.The wig is only for the full package.

Hi,the artist didn't create shoes for her.But I don't know if she can wear any other shoes.

Hi,Yes.Of cause they are double jointed.^^

Yes.she is a limited edition.And no future sales periods.After this sales period,you can't buy her anymore.

#6 STACY, May 26, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
    7. Will you be carrying any of Sio2's other dolls in the future?

8. Yes,I will.^^But I have to wait for her new dolls,because her dolls are all limited.

9. @STACY

Which hands are her default hands? If I wanted to order all the extra hands I don't want to order two of the same by accident!

Do the cat ears work without the resin wig? Or will they only work with the resin wig?

What size wig does she take if I wanted to purchase a different wig for her?

Do you know if Sio2 dolls white or normal skin match any other company's resin colors?

And lastly, what length of layaway do you accept? I tried to find it on the website but didn't see anything about it.

Thank you! She's really cute and I'm hoping I can get her!

10. Ohhh what a cutie! What is her head size? :0c I suppose smaller than 1/6

11. Hi!The hands in the first pictures are the default hands.The No.1/2/3 hands are all extra hands.
      The ears can work without the resin wig.And the coulor is white. you can paint them yourself.
      The doll is 28cm dolls.the head circumference is 15.5cm.I think nomal 1/6 size wig is suitable.^^
      We can't offer the skin can match other company's resin colors.I'm sorry.^^
      About the layaway,I don't set any rules.You can tell me your layaway plan,if I think I can accept,that's ok.But I think for a whole doll,it is better within 6 monthes.Anyway,If you have your plan,please let me know.^^
      Thank you very much for your love.^^
      Her head circumference is 15.5cm.I think nomal 1/6 size wig is suitable.

#11 STACY, May 27, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    12. "If you buy basic doll,you can get cat ears and cat tail with the doll.
      If you buy full package doll,you can get Ragdoll body makeup."

If you buy fullset, can you get the cat ears and tail instead of body makeup?

13. The cat ears and tail are available for the fullset too. You can see that on the fullset order page

14. Ah, no there is an event where you get it for free in the price it seems?

"Event (Ragdoll will not get EMS shipping fee discount event on the website)
      If you buy basic doll,you can get cat ears and cat tail with the doll.
      If you buy full package doll,you can get Ragdoll body makeup."

15. Oooh, I didn't think that was an event thing! @STACY - is there an event that does the ears/tail for free with the basic? Would a swap be possible with the fullbody makeup on the fullset if so? I don't really need the fullbody makeup and I would much prefer the ears and tail option!

16. Of cause you can change the things you like.If you want the cat ears and tail,that is no problem.^^

Sure!You can choose cat ears and cat tail.

#16 STACY, May 27, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    17. Thank you! That is awesome :D

18. What size eyes does she use?

19. 16mm^^

20. I absolutely need this little girl. So cute! ^^
      I am a little confused by the order page, though. I'd really like to get the doll with the fiber wig, the cat parts *and* the white wig (all painted, including the wig), the body painting, and of course the outfit and default face painting. Is that possible? I don't see an option to get both wigs, and I don't see anywhere if the white wig comes painted.
      And will the cat hands ever be for sale? They're adorable. ^^;