1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junga D Skull Discussion

Jul 27, 2010

1. More to add, but, I can totally see some wicked zombie or cyberpunk mods being done with this guy. Like, adding on partial faces made of apoxie, that sort of thing, or painting it up metallically for the cyborg look. O.O What a great little experiment-toy-head-guy.

Edit- AGDASGSAJ I just saw the link to the faceless head above! I am freaking out completely. That is PERFECT for an undead character of mine. Oh, god. Does anyone know what shipping is like from this place?

2. ...I just had a vision of him (because in my head it's a him) done up in silver paint with a mohawk made of long steel spikes and a partly-carved-away body revealing more of the skeleton. ...Crap, now I might have to do that. Terminator-punk. XD

I checked and EMS shipping (at least for the skull) is between roughly 11 and 20 USD depending on what zone your country is in. To USA is about 15 USD.

3. I'm going to order one or two of their blanks and some of the putty. They even have tutorials:
      http://jungatoy.com/board/community.php

Wouldn't full body blanks be all kinds of fun? You could sculpt it any way you wanted and not have to worry about sculpting the joints symmetrically. :XD:

4. Has anyone ordered yet? I can't find their PayPal address. I tried to ask them via e-mail, but the mail came back with an error message... I'm not sure if their contact e-mail address is also their PayPal account address. *want this head! NOW!*

5. On the page it says their paypal address:[email protected]
      Just scroll to the bottom of the screen XD

My dad would loooove one, I'm curious what bodies it would
      fit....neck hold measurements would have been nice.

6. Thank you, Lula78!!! Didn't see it before - too early here and no coffee yet to see clear :D

7. It says "exceeded daily bandwidth", so can't see the Skull.Does anyone have any pics they can post?

8. *writes 'I will not make a Mr. Skull Head doll' on the blackboard 100 times*

That's just downright nifty. I got in to see it, but didn't grab a picture -- sorry, Mich. :( It should be back up tomorrow. It's a neat thing, but doesn't seem to be limited or anything -- so there's no time or edition size crunch to worry about.

9. I have only saved one picture befor their site went off:

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Thank you...Oh that's very cute!

11. Oops, looks like we killed them with kindness. :lol: They probably weren't prepared for the popularity a post here would generate. I'm getting all sorts of ideas for decorating something like this (gold foil, semi-precious stones). . . like I need another floating head. :XD:

From the look you could probably make the neck hole bigger if necessary.

12. OMG I want!
      Pity the bandwidth is exceeded...I'll have to subscribe to this thread to remind me later to check.

It would be so much fun to blush one of those!

I think you have started something ozziegoth!

13. It's probably too big to fit nicely on an MSD sized body, right? I hope to see some owner pictures soon. This head is really cute. ^_^

14. Aw, that's really cute ^3^ Hope the site will be back online soon. I want one :D

15. ...is it really wrong of me to hope they do a clear resin version some day to have a BJD 'crystal skull' for giggles? Because I really do hope they do.

16. that's sooooo cuteeeee:XD:
      That's not scary at all IMO XD

A shame the site went down though. I really want to see it!
      I guess xtal is right, they're probably surprised at how suddenly high the site views now :lol:

@surreality : haha,, that kind of thing is nice I guess! But I think it will kinda look weird on normal skin resin body.... Maybe grey resin body will be better :3

And anyone remember what is the price of that skull head before the site went off?

17. The site is working again :) Price is $50.

18. Thanks for the info!

-oh my, the animated gif is cracking me up ^^;;;;

But I'm a little bit confused about the size, it says BJD SD size, but isn't the head height (not the circumference) is 7.8 cm only as pictured in the photo with the ruler? Isn't that kinda small for an SD?

19. YES! One of my all-time favorite characters! :dance

20. I completely anticipate someone should do that with the skullie. 8D

And neat, thanks! It looked like EMS but I couldn't figure out where you would get an estimate, lul. I'm on the east coast, no idea if that makes it more expensive or not, xD. But now I know, so I can mull all this over with my pile of projects... Thanks! XD