1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junior Delf Discussion

Jul 1, 2009

1. [​IMG]
      My tan Lepus arrived. *______*

2. Oh Congrats :DD
      I love those lips! Luts do a really nice tan colour. He's awesome!

3. He is so pretty!

4. I agree with Amet - a kid delfs are cute with JDFs!

Darek (Terra) & Oskar (Bory)

[​IMG]

#464 SugarFirefly, Apr 8, 2014
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    5. Uh, just wanted to show my boy^^' That's Rigel, he only has eyes and face up (stealing Pam's clothes), eeh. When he arrived I was pretty dissappointed and he were laying in a box, but then I were doing face up for another doll all thought why won't I try to give him a face too.. And that's what happend >w<
      [​IMG]
      I named him Alan^^

6. Alan is very pretty, cool faceup !

7. Thank you very much^^'

8. [​IMG]

My boy just came back from getting a face-up! I love Junior Delfs so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. He's adorable! I love his lips. <3

My Rigel has arrived at FFD, so he'll be waiting for me when I get back from vacation!

10. And now he's home! This is Aidan. He's getting a different wig soon, and I still need to paint his freckles. But I love him, especially his little nose <3

[​IMG]

11. Aww Aidan is so cute. I love Junior Delfs noses and lips :D

#471 SugarFirefly, May 17, 2014
    12. Aww, he's sweet! :D I think I have that same shirt...

[​IMG]

Finally got around to painting Aidan's freckles.

13. OMG your boys are so handsome!! I looove junior delfs too, and my last "boy" is totally adorable. His name is Leslie and is a Rigel in brown skin
      [​IMG]

14. I'm glad to see so much JDF love here! Everyone has such gorgeous boys! :D

[​IMG]
      This is my boy, Aster. :3

15. The little adopted lab assistant, Dorian. Got to work on him a little bit today. Gave him the Dok's old eyes and I think the smaller size helps but like his wig, the color isn't right yet. His new wig will come in sometime I hope, but after getting Dok's new monique wig I sort of feel like I need to get poor Darwin something nice as well. Looking forward to doing the new faceup sometime too because the one from the previous owner isn't my taste for some reason even though it is well done. ^^;

[​IMG]

one day, Darwin, you will have new clothes too. One day.

Just loving all the JD love on here... still sad that they stopped making the bodies and the clothes and such...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

16. solitary agent Aww Aidan's freckles!

paxita Leslie is so cute, love his super girly look :D

Ashtray_Girl Aster has pretty outfit :)

Von Alk Very nice wig!

#476 SugarFirefly, May 21, 2014
    17. So many cute boys all in a row! :D I'm so happy to finally have Aidan home - he's one of the first sculpts I really fell for.

[​IMG]

His new wig arrived today. It's a bit on the small side, but I think I can make it work.

18. Solitary agent- oh that wig's a REALLY nice color on him, especially with those eyes!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

19. Thank you! It slips off his head sometimes when I'm posing him, but I just squeeze it back on XD

I did a little photoshoot with Aidan and his boyfriend today, here's one of my favourites from it.

[​IMG]

It's in the gallery here if anyone wants to see. :)

20. solitary agent Awww, they're soooo cute together :D

#480 SugarFirefly, Jun 1, 2014