1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Junior Delf Discussion

Jul 1, 2009

1. My boy, Junior Delf Terra:

[​IMG]

#481 Bazikotek, Jun 25, 2014
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    2. Cute! Love how his hair coordinates with his jacket.

Aidan is... not exactly impressed with the new outfit I got him.

[​IMG]

3. Awww, so many new cuties in here! Everybody's so adorable, I wish I'd been able to bring home another JDF before they discontinued the body.

4. Nasa That's true! JDF bodies are just amazing. I really don't know...hmm...if everybody loves them so much, why are they being discontinued? :(

5. Odd question, but does anyone have a blank, straight on photo of a JD Rigel? I'm going to be wiping the faceup on Edwin soon and redoing it. It's not a bad faceup but just makes him super grumpy and plain looking (searching for a new wig for him too!) He's probably first on the operating table as far as getting back into faceups go and I wanted to try to fiddle in photoshop to get a feel for what I'm going to do... Can't seem to find simple blank head company photos like I can with my DZ chen or my DC cyril.

6. My 2nd ever faceup, done on poor Edwin. He needs a new wig! I'm thinking carrot red monique gold collection.
      [​IMG]

7. Awww..amazing faceup, really!

8. Question for all you Junior delf owners.. Has anyone ordered and found that the resin was completely different?
      I have an older senior delf and a junior delf head that are the same yellow toned resin.. But I just got a used 2013 junior delf body on the marketplace and it's a totally different, pinkish resin :C
      Previously all the random pieces I had accumulated totally matched each other..

9. I fell in love with SPICA :(

10. Spica is available but in senior delf size :)

11. Can someone please give me some info on the Luts availability with their dolls? I am in dire need of a Junior Delf Terra but he's always 'sold out'. Do they ever restock and if so, how often does this happen? It feels like he's been unavailable for some time now and I'm having second thoughts as to whether I'll ever get my hands on him :pout:
      Thanks in advance!

12. The Junior Delf body/versions are completely sold out / discontinued as of I think late 2013 or early 2014. You can however still acquire a Terra head via a split or full Terra doll using the Senior Delf body. You may also be able to find either the Junior Delf body or full JD Terra doll secondhand, they do come up now and again.

13. [MENTION=14872]Sarako[/MENTION] Oh really?! Well it's good to know I can still get the head, but I do love the charm of the smaller (and cuter) body. Will try to find one secondhand. Thanks for your help :D

14. I posted my Lepus previously in this thread but have since changed image hosts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love Luts tan so much and this mold is too cute T3T

15. Awww tasu, your Daepus is so cutee

16. Can you tell me the Luts mold name for your doll? And is the skintone just called tan?
      I adore this doll !
      I have an older Luts and am looking to get one of the new molds.
      Thanks

Well done. I really like the freckles !

#496 lizasfaeriegarden, Jul 23, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    17. Do you mean me?
      He's a Lepus in real skin brown

Thank you Paxita!

18. Yes Sorry
      Still trying to get the hang of this . New to DoA
      Thanks for the info !

19. hi everyone!! i'm looking for some clothing input for the junior delf body. since JDs are shorter, do you find that SD13 clothes fit well, kind of fit, or don't fit? should i be looking for something more towards SD10 size? where do you all buy nice-fitting pants and shirts for your JD boys? thanks for the input~

20. My general rule of thumb is that if it works for a regular delf, it'll work for junior delf. I buy basics from Dollmore - they can be a bit long, but they're pretty reasonably priced and sturdy. Luts, of course, also has some well-fitting pieces but they're waaaay more expensive.

Unfortunately, given they're a little bit of an odd size, most of the smaller SD clothes you're going to find are largely for girls, at least from companies. Take a poke around etsy, there's usually a pretty good variety of basics and it's definitely easier to find different styles.