1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

JunkySpot Elfdoll Exclusive - Elfdoll Pandora

Apr 10, 2009

1. worth the wait!!!!!!
      mine didn't come with blue eyes like the photo - they were the ordinary glib violet, so I switched them to Soom eyes (Sharon)

[​IMG]

2. I am not that fan of Elfdoll (no offense) just to be honest but when it comes to Lydia and now Pandora (Vampire Lydia) they have made a true female beauty. I love how she looks and she looks perfect wearing a lot of different clothing styles. An AAAAAA++++ on Elfdoll. for making this beauty.

The other Elfdoll i love how it looks is Vampire Red :) which is another great creation of Elfdoll.

3. mhdolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love most of the Rainy sculpts, I think I would have all of them (including Emma as Tonya Harding, I mean Tasha) if I could. But this Lydia...must have this Lydia
      She will be a good match with Thelonious (Vampire Red) who I agree Soma, is a true beauty.

4. I am so happy to see more fans of the beautiful Vampire Red and Pandora :):D
      Rainy is getting a lot of unique ideas and that is something that it can't be changed.

You have awesome tastes Stella Maris :)

5. Heh heh, thanks. Me and my dolls always thought so. Or at least me.

6. Your welcome. Thats the most important. That you and your dolls like them ^_^
      In addition of them i like one of their tinys which is off-topic here on DoA but i love how it looks.

7. I think I know which one you mean and he is cute! Rainman is so prolific I don't think that anyone loves every single one of his sculpts but there sure is one for most. And about 50 for me.
      mhdolls, do you have a regular Lydia to compare your beautiful new girl with? I know that the Sooah is quite different from Polaris.

8. not any more. I have had 3 come and go from here. I had the original special and sold her to get Columbine but somehow screwed that order up and missed her. Then I got a standard (twice) and sold them - they just didn't do it for me. When I saw this one I knw she was the Lydia that would finaly stay here.

9. He is very cute and unique. Another girl that i like from Elfdoll but with short hair and bishonen look is Sooah! With a custom make-up and boy clothes she will look just a dream bishonen girl. Pandora, Vampire Red, Lydia, Sooah, The tiny and the little Pigs are the ones who win my heart very easily from Elfdoll.

You need a picture of a standard Elfdoll Lydia?

10. No, what I wanted to see was a side by side comparison.

11. You will adore her!!! I have had her for about a month. I have to say she has stolen my heart!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. She looks so pretty! I love her styling.

13. Aw, thank you!
      Pandora *soft voice* thank you so much, MuseStar made my outfit too!

14. Pandora is an amazing doll. I truly don't understand why she didn't sell out. She should have sold out in a couple of days, yet it looks like there are still some avaialbe.

[​IMG]

15. Oof..so nice. T_T Tempting.... no more money. I like the first picture too. A doll in that color would be very nice too.

16. mhdolls, I am so glad she didn't sell out, that means next week when I have the $$ I can put my deposit down for her. Then the only one I won't have is Aurora. Sigh.

17. :love I just love this doll. Any more owner photos out there? :drool

All that I have are MSDs and tinies, but I'm thinking she would make a great first SD for me. Are there still more available? She is still on Junky Spot's site, but I didn't get a response when I emailed them. Does she have the new girl body?

18. I just found myself one of these gorgeous girls and had to make her mine :)
      She was originally a Pandora, but she came with soom silicone eyes, a full custom made outfit, and what I was told was a Tibetan lambskin wig? I thiiiiiiiiink the faceup is still original.
      Mine has the 3 piece torso, if that helps anyone who's got questions (I know this is a pretty old thread though). As she's my first bjd, I don't know which version body that would be.

I do believe I'd be hard pressed to have started out any better way! :D

19. Apparently Emory still has a few left of these, so I just snapped one up! I can't wait! I had really wanted one when they came out, so being able to get one now is wonderful. And she will arrive just in time for Valentine's Day!