1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

k-doll discussion

Apr 7, 2005

1. mhhh I think Kill-U or Kian might be just what Im after
      Im getting a Hypermanic girls body , I liked the look of a boys head on it ,
      I want a tall moody girl to go with my Hound
      I have a Shin Ma Lovely House Elf head , but I think that may be too small ,its not the largest boys head
      mmmhhh pondering now

Kill-U IS STUNNING :D

2. O_O We couldn't order Kian anymore?!! :cry: I wanted so much!!! >_<
      I could'nt order last time coz I did'nt get money...sooooooo bad!!! :cry:

3. I'm sure she'll make more of them later. It seems that she tends to rotate which heads she makes a when.
      For example, she used to make the Kill_U heads, and she will be making up another batch sometime this year. So don't worry. ^___^ Just add the site to your favorites and check back often for updates. Or you could simply ask her.

4. Did anyone get their emails today? I think that the Kian heads are finished and that she wants us to send payment now. I'm just trying to decide if I should EMS cash or use Western Union. @_@;

Yiiiiikes! I just calculated how much it would cost to Western Union the money -- there's a $27 fee! @_@;

5. I got an email today! I got that the heads are taking her longer than expected to finish because more people ordered Kian than she planned. I think you can send the payment now, as long as you get it to her by the 15th. Or the 7th if you ordered Kayan. ^^

I ordered Kian, and my friend ordered Kayan...we're having them shipped together to save shipping. XD We're sending the money via Western Union, because I'm scared about my money getting lost in the mail! XD It's going to cost $34 for us though...lucky we get to split that! :grin:

6. Does anyone know if she can accept money orders instead?

7. Sorry to disappointed you guys, but Blood posted this on the order board:
      (* from: http://tinyurl.com/ddryq )
      I guess, which means no more Kian in the future... :|

8. I'm not sure. @___@ I asked her about it, but she didn't know what I was talking about. XD

9. Isn't Western Union equal to a International Money Order??

10. That's what I thought, that's why I just asked about Western Union, instead of explaining. ^^

11. So could you send a money order and avoid the Western Union fees, or are there fees all around?

12. Cash by EMS sound spretty safe too... it is trackable and all...

13. You can pay her by Western Union... I was the one who asked her about it since I couldn't send money out through EMS. I'm pretty sure she'll accept money orders, as long as you explain properly to her. When I suggested Western Union to her the first time, she wasn't sure what it was.. but after explaining it to her she said it's fine to use that payment. ^___^ She's a very nice and patient person, having to deal with me.. xD;

But my order was the one before this preorder, so I already got my BW Kian head. ^___^

14. I ordered my boy's Luts body last night. Hopefully it'll fit and whatnot. I've wanted a Luts body for a while. ^^;

Also, I looked up international money orders on the USPS website today. Republic of Korea wasn't listed as one of the countries you can send money to, so maybe the only choice is Western Union?

I tried to stop by one today, but I didn't have the money in cash on me at the time. @_@;

15. Do you think that she could take a Western Union money transfer? The fees are kinda bad, but I can do it online and send the money right to the address she gave. It might be a little easier than getting a WU money order. The only shops that do it around here are dinky little newspaper and convenience stores. @_@;

16. Hey, guys! If you look at the messageboard, it says that Blood has shipped out all of the heads today. There's tracking numbers up and everything. :DD

17. He's absolutely gorgeous! Does anyone know anything else about the head?
      [​IMG]

I love his eye shape and mouth... too too beautiful!

Blood posted on 1/25/07... Here

18. I think he looks like a Kamyu with squinty eyes X3 He's pretty! Definately on my list! :D

19. Haha, I was thinking a squintier Kian. :lol: Can't wait to see more of him! :D

20. I hope we can order this month! I'd love to get two! One for Pandora, and the other for Noelle or Meridian. :love
      + creamyjade, looking closely, he does look like a modded Kamyu... the lips are similar, though the nose looks more defined... and the eyeshape is a bit more elongated.

I wish someone knew how to read what it said, though!!! :...(