1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

k-doll discussion

Apr 7, 2005

1. LOL! Small world! I have a Karon boy too! :) He's on a DollnDoll body (the one my Hwa-Lan was borrowing at first).
      You haz good taste! ;)

2. LOL! Wooow! What a coincidence! ; D I'll have to look into the DollnDoll body! O:

I admire your taste as well. XDDD

3. So whats up with any K-doll owners recently? I wonder what happens to these old dolls when the discussion runs dry :)
      I saw kdoll was planning to release a new head and body sometime soon. I hope they become more active again, their molds are among my favorites.

Resurrecting the thread with a bit of spam.
      [​IMG]

4. They sit around being loooooved.
      You can see images of the new head and body (70cm) here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/k-doll/8100772751/in/photostream/
      I'm happy to see that her style hasn't changed drastically despite the long break. My Karon is still my favorite doll so it would be nice to add to the k-doll collection with someone new~

5. yes. she's so beautiful. but this k-doll only sell head, i think if they sell the whole dolls i will buy one. i love every head in k-doll.

6. My Kei-Kei has arrived this morning! I love his box, bag, certificate and his lovely face <3

[​IMG]

I want to buy DollZone B60-005 1/3 body for him. Someone try this with K-Doll heads?

7. Congratulations! KeiKei is such a beautiful sculpt- please do share photos of him once he's completed!:kitty2

8. Kdoll has been quiet for so long, I was hoping we would see more head sculpts for the 70cm body. I wonder if it was not popular enough to justify any more releases? Even a new Sd13 head like KeiKei would be so exciting. Hope that the artist is just busy and she hasn't forgotten about us :(

9. Since Keikei will be released on March 10 (at 8:00PM KST), I wonder if anyone know the resin match of Kdoll normal skin in the most recently time?