1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

k-doll discussion

Apr 7, 2005

1. What's the match between Volks and CP? I've never investigated it before... is it completely off? I'll have to buy him a body of his own eventually, but as it'll be a while, it's kinda important to be able to use a CP NS in the meantime.

I think that would be a good thing for her to look into, if she hasn't already thought about it. n.n

2. I don't think she would make CP normal skin, because CP normal skin fluxuates so badly in colour in only a few months difference. The white is more steady, so it makes sense why she only makes it in that colour for CP.

The match between Volks and CP varies. My older NS CP boy matches pretty well with my Volks boys, but the new CP resin is far too pink for it. It really just depends on the batch of the CP, because Volks is extremely consistent with their resin.

3. *nod* Thanks for that :) CP resin can be really whacky - my friend's Shiwoo hardly matches with ANYTHING o.o;
      Wish I had a whiteskin Luts boy body though - ahh well. :) NS it will have to be, and I'll just have to put up with a mis-match for a while. XD;;

4. Hmm. I thought Volks white was more "snowy" and "rose-ish" compared to LUTS which is supposedly more yellow?

Or is that only FCS Volks white skin that's snowy/rosy?

Thanks in advance~ :aheartbea

5. He looks nothing like Kamuya to me. he much softer than the kamuya head but they could make good twins

6. FCS white is a rosy snow color, but some of the older Limited white dolls like Kohya are a different, yellower tone. We had both of K-Dolls versions of white and the "Luts white" is a yellower tone that matches CP white and Volks limited white very well, the "Volks white" matches Volks FCS white, iplehouse white and Dollfie Dream white.

7. Thank you very much for the clarification. (^-^) :aheartbea

8. The website has a new post "2007年 3月20日から30日までカロン(Karon)の予約をお受け致します。" This isn't his release date is it? If so, it's way sooner than I thought!

9. Woa! "From the 20th - 30th, we will take booking reservations for Karon."

10. :) I'm exciiiiteeeeed~~~ I have a question though - do you have to register on the board before you can order? That "주민등록번호 " field threw me for a loop x.x;

EDIT: Just answered my own question. xD Ignore that.

11. Oh my goodness, that is -so- much sooner than I thought. So as long as we order between the 20th and 30th and pay by the 30th (after a confirmation), our order is secured, right? And living in the US, it would 130 for a head, 24 for shipping one head, and another 8 dollars to pay paypal fees (162 total)?

Thank you psyence for the translation! :aheartbea

12. No probs :)

And yeah - I'm so psyched! I was gunna have to get my friend to order for me as I'm going away at the end of the month, but provided what they said for Japanese customers carries across to international customers, we'll be able to order next Tuesday! :D

I hope they announce it on the English page too soon, just to confirm. ^^

13. AHHH XD I was so not expecting this.. nor wanting this at this time when i need to pay this deposit :( I hope i can scramble the money together!

14. So does that confirm she is only going to be selling Karon this go around?

Not that I don't want him with all my heart... I just don't have the $150 for him this month. ;o;

15. I guess that means it's Karon only this time round - there was no mention of any others in the text.

16. ;-;~! I want him so bad.

If the message is on the Japanese board...are you guys sure we can order him? D:

17. moonlitparadox - It'll probably take a few days to get to the translator and back. If we've heard nothing by the 20th, it's probably possible to order in Japanese and get it shipped overseas.... it'll be more expensive that way though. :(

18. Oh man, their site is confusing enough already ;-; I hope that we can order him. I'm so lost but I really want him. .___.;

19. Thinking about it - the Japanese order period may be different to international. :) Wait and see what happens - or somebody could leave a question on the English board.

I vote nobody panics until next Tuesday! XD

20. I'm already panicking, I can't help it. ;-; Oh man I hate when this happens. .____.