1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

K-Doll ~ Head Restock and New Heads

Jul 25, 2006

1. So which heads are still available?

(Darn, I was wishing for a Kill_U)

2. SP Kill_U and Kamyu are still available and this new one, Karon, will be as well. ^^

3. So in April Karon should be the head sold, but she sells only one mold at a time, which would mean no Kamyu (T3T) nor Kill_U until summer, right ? (I'm new to the KDoll worship, sorry XP)

idrisfynn> Thank you for your answer, my apologies for the late remply ^_^

4. Blood has sold more than one mold at a time in the past. It remains to be seen how many head molds will be available in April. She may want to focus solely on the new boy Kanon, or she may take orders for the other two boys that have not yet been announced as discontinued: SP Kill_U and Kamyu. A lot can happen in two months. :sweat

5. Finally, some finished and face-uped picture of Karon

WHICH ARE HERE.

Wonder when he will be release?

6. I continue to get a Traffic Over page and cannot see any pictures.

Could someone please post photos of the dolls here?

7. holy holy - lookit that mouth... Does K-doll sell their with faceups ever? (as in a faceup like that one there:aheartbea ?)

is it for sure that Karon will be released in April? or is that just a guess?

8. Blood does occassionally sell special one-off heads with faceups, but seems to have stopped doing it for now, citing some problems with the artists.
      There has been an announcement that heads will be sold the first week of April, but we don't know which of the three remaining available head molds we'll be able to order at that time.

Karon discussion thread [thread=114720]HERE[/thread], by the way. :)

9. so theres an announcement about the april sale that was posted on the order bbs 2 days ago(i think its the order bbs) but it can't be readm unless you log in. i cant seem to register, so does anyone know what it says? i think it may be news worthy...

10. It's password-locked at the moment; but a similar post went up on the Japanese board a week or so ago, and it was unlocked a few days before the confirmed order period.

Presumably, this is the same thing, but in English for all International orders. :)

The Korean BBS says that the International order period will be in April, so if it runs true with previous announcements, it should start on April 1st, but at the moment this is just speculation, so watch this space! :D

11. Karon, Kamyu and Kill_U SP will be sold again starting June 1st.

~ Karon heads shipped out yesterday.

12. Only Kamyu and Karon? So, Kill_u Sp is discontinued then? :(

13. SP Kill_U is not discontinued. She just isn't selling him in the next sale. I'm sure she will sell more in the next few months though. ^___^ She usually gives a pretty decent advance notice if she's going to stop selling a particular head. She did for Kill_U_2nd anyway. ^^

14. Note: the order period is now october 1st-8th and you must have paid by the 10th. check the board for details

15. Hey! Orders appear to be open! =3 I placed mine.

16. Is anyone else having trouble with the order forum loading?

17. ahh I just have a question about ordering I am about to order a karon head.. it has an option saying "secret message" if I do that will I be able to see my message again or not?