1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

K3-BJD Studio Optional New Heads & Optional Hands discussion thread

May 8, 2010

1. Dollfair said they were behind in the launch due to the Limhwa order coming in:

2. StudioK3 is alive again?????

uhhh I thought Studio K3 has been closed down for quite some time now (almost a year now I think). At least whenever I go visit their official site it said so orz...............it still says that now. I can only find information on these heads on dollfair. Wait, it said the heads were commissioned? The whips mp3 players and dslr (along with a few other things) has been sold by Studio K3 since last year before they closed their website. I like the hands.........not sure about how I feel about the H-02 head looking so much like a Volks head though.

3. When will these items be shipped out? There's not much information other than photos of them on dollfair QAQ

And the price of the dslr is how much? It also does not say. Please tell us more.

4. Yes, we are representing K3..

We take the orders and the items will be made and shipped.. some things from Korea, some from here.

The DSLR camera is $85.

Site is updated now.

5. Need Narae My Angel...to "sigh for";)
      Excited to see the Buy-it-now option.

6. What neck size does the H01 head fit on? What is the head size - for wigs? Is it 9-10 or 8-9? smaller?

How long will the promotional prices be available for?

I love that head, btw. She is gorgeous!

7. I LOVE CAMERA HANDS and The DSLR camera -0-
      I think I'll need them.
      The camera hands and the color is the same SD?

8. This reply does not answer my questions. >< The only thing I saw updated was the price for the camera. Nothing else.

I just ordered some hands last week and I'd like to know when they will be shipped. Is there no approximate date? This is the first time I use Dollfair so I don't know if this normal to not have shipping time listed anywhere. I need to know please.

Thanks.

9. I wish I knew what the wait-times will be like for the K3 Studio stuff: I imagine it might be quicker than the regular turnaround time for Narin dolls (which can be several months long). Here is the most recent feedback for Dollfair. They have said that wait times won't be as long anymore as they are working together with Bimong rather than through a middleman (formerly through Narin Creative). Although, there are still a few of us waiting for Narin/Narae orders from December as a lot of molds had to be remade and dolls re-casted.

10. *_* These are just hands though........it's a bit crazy to me to wait that long just for HANDs. For dolls I understand but.............If I knew I would have to wait this long I could have use the money I paid for this on something else that I need and can get much quicker :doh

I know this isn't dollfair's fault but I really would prefer that they work out the waiting period and find that out, before they start listing things for sale on there. This way we know what we are getting into when we do the purchase.

I know there is a group of people who ordered items from Studio K3 since last summer and have not gotten them either. Studio K3's own website has been shut down after last summer also. This is why I worry and am concerned.

11. Oh I love the look of 'Shahti'...
      Catrina, could you perhaps tell me what size she's going to be?
      And at which studio she is cast?
      Will her resin be a match wth classic Narae?
      Can't wait to see this girl finished!

12. Izam, sometimes the irregular wait times in this business are frustrating, but at least you can rest easy knowing that Dollfair is a reputable business. I have waited much longer for similar stuff, ie. the Everpurple eyes that my GO has been waiting on for months now with no end in sight, but I think especially as we are dealing with handmade products you have to chalk it up sometimes to "whatever". At least I do. That way I don't put a time frame on things and I don't get disappointed. If you want to see some intense frustration, hop on over to the CCC waiting thread.
      I am so grateful that I escaped my involvement in that situation, it makes me even more grateful for a business like Dollfair where I know I'll get the goods at some point.

13. QAQ I see what you mean. I don't have doubts about Dollfair or anything, it's just a first time for me to order something not knowing when it'll be ready ><

Patience is so important sometimes XD

14. Can someone post the link for K3? It used to be really easy to find because of the ads, but it doesn't come up when I go to this thread anymore.
      Catrina, you should put it in your signature, hey?

Believe me I get it I have no patience with anything. I guess I have just learned to let certain things alone, as I've spent my life working in a business where you never know what's going on from day to day, even minute to minute. It's annoying. Sigh. But what's really annoying is when you work and don't get paid (parallel to paying for good that you never get) which I have had happen.

Anna Mae, I think Shanti is going to be a 16" doll by the size of her head and eyeballs.

15. Oh, my wait isn't for a doll. It's for a doll head. But I do know of someone else in the same Group Number as mine who is waiting for her doll. However, Studio K3 will be casting their own stuff and as far as I have heard, Neo-Narae is also being cast at a separate studio from other Narin dolls (if I understood correctly). But yes, I agree, an undetermined wait-time for a pair of hands would be quite stressful. My best advice is to ask Dollfair directly by e-mail: Catrina or Joan should get back to you within a few days.

I agree that having time line for waiting periods would be great.

Oooh! I hope that issue with a group has been sorted out with Studio K3! O_O That sounds nuts!

16. I see this artist put out a new head on Dollfair for sale. But still no word as to estimated shipping time for these?

17. Did anyone order the new K3 heads? I did order some time ago but have had no info from the company about my order/shipping time/etc :(

18. ^Ditto. I heard nothing. It doesn't even say when it will be ready to ship or anything. It says nothing on the website. I only ordered hands and the camera and I had already bought a diff SD size camera since I placed my order with Dollfair and I had already received that one. But nothing from Dollfair yet.

And those people I mentioned that's been waiting on items from studio K3's individual site SINCE LAST SUMMER still haven't gotten their items yet either. I don't like this at all.

19. :aeyepop::aeyepop::aeyepop: Since last summer? That's really shocking! Well, hopefully that will be sorted out soon. I also hope that those waiting for K3 items will receive them soon.

20. Has anyone contacted the company to ask for updates?