1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kahn & Censya - Lati Guardians

May 10, 2007

1. noooooooooooooooooooooo not limited again!!!
      gosh i really want her T.T
      is Lati going to produce Redline girls?

2. Wow..those clothes are gorgeous, and I love their wigs. *le sigh*

I really like Lati dolls, but I don't know if I'll ever actually -have- one. Funny how that goes, eh?

3. omg! love them both.
      have to go buy a lottery.

4. Its still killing me that I can't even get in the latidoll website. I've heard other people are having issues as well. Does anyone know what is going on, and if it will be taken care of? I am in love with Censya, and it would be terrible if I can't get on their site when she is released.

5. Sterling the latidoll website is not down, I am not having problem accessing it. Hm, perhaps unblocking pop-ups might help, but I am not sure.:sweat

Information on Kahn and Cesya.
      In case some of us were woundering if Kahn and Cesya were red line or blue line. I asked Lati-doll what Kahn and Cesya were, they are both blue line. I was woundering if Kahn was also an elf. But it turns out that Kahn is a human. :)

6. pink_dollie, thank you, but its not my pop up blocker. I get an error page everytime I try and go to the website. Its terribly frustrating! It seems I am not the only one having this issue, I found a topic about it.

Ohh, so they are blue line! I realy want Censya! I have to figure out this computer issue soon!

7. Oh no....she's gorgeous and the timing could NOT be worse ><

Do the blue line dolls pose better than the red ones? I love my redline boy to the ends of the earth but his twisty legs drive me crazy :P

8. If these are BLUE line dolls shouldn't this discussion be moved to the MINI forum?

I love Lati and these new dolls are to die for! :aheartbea

9. omg~!!!

on the website now!

10. Censya is on the website now! She is a blueline (43cm)

11. !!! They are blue line! So Bunnyboo was right. Cool. :3

(This is great news for me, since I'm only interested in minis. Holy wow! And yeah, I guess this entire thread has to get moved over to Minis now. But... dude. Awesome.)

12. Man, Censya or Twin-B... Which one should I get? Wah! >_<

13. Ohhh My, she is to die for! If she comes in white skin, I will have to get her. Is she limited to only 70? Thats such a low number!

FYI, I figured out the issue with the latidoll site. It was the way my network was talking to there server. Problem fixed now :) . And now another issue! I can't sign up to be a member. Do you have to be a member to buy from them? Is anoyne else experiencing this? Thaks in advance for any help with this!

14. Shame they are not Redline.. oh well,my wallet is safe.
      They're still gorgeous though!! :fangirl:

15. Ooh, did anyone read the new conditions for limiteds/specials? If you cancel an order for one after placing it, you won't be allowed to place an order for the next limited doll to come out...

16. Sterling - When the Despina Boys came out, you could choose what skin color other than tan you wanted. So maybe she will be availible in white skin. :) Also, I wasn't able to sign up to the Lati site on Firefox, only on Internet Explorer. What browser are you using?

17. Omg~ I don't know if I'm happy or sad that she's a mini...
      Mini is my favorite size afterall, but I was really hoping for her outfit to be large size for my large girl XD...

ahh...
      maybe if I get hired this monday....
      maybe.... XD

18. If anyone needs help to purchase I have a lati account and I don't mind putting it through for you :) Just let me know. I've done this before for other people with Lati and they all went smoothly :)

19. O_O blue line. OH WANT.

20. Waiting for pictures of the boy~ I admit that I don't really like him. His sculpt doesn't look as detailed as what Lati usually does. But I'm hoping more pictures will redeem him. :3 More mature boy dolls! Pleeeeeease~

(Such a pretty outfit for Censya. It looks like they edited their pictures, too. I wonder why? All the info about ordering and stuff is now gone.)