1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kahn & Censya - Lati Guardians

May 10, 2007

1. Ohhh! Thats good to know! I do hope she's available in white skin! I've decided I will do everything I can to try and get her if she's available in white skin! She is perfect for my "Lotus". I have tried both Firefox, and IE. It seems only some things work in either for me :doh

That is so very kind of you Rilly! If I can't fix the computer issues I am having soon, I may have to PM you about this!

2. Bleh. Elf girl is so lovely! Where is that money tree when I need it?

3. nooooooooooooooo *crying*TT

I wanted the outfit for Kyuubi, (Lishe S) why blue line?

:(

4. How much were the Despina boys? I don't remember....I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to get the money together in time lol....I might have to get her and miss out on the unoa order next month.

5. I am totally getting Censya, she's gorgeous. My mom told me that if I wanted a girl, this was the one to go for. :D

6. I wonder if they'll release a basic edition of her? Because in that case, I need to change my wishlist...

7. Look so nice!!! But I am more interested in the sorceress next year!! XD *dont hit me*

Lati dont release basic version on limited version dolls (like Lina in yellow line).. only on special version dolls, sadly lati confirmed this

8. I was also trying to estimate price, to I can try and get her. I'm not sure what is optional, but if someone was to get everything, she could possibly be over $700. I hope you can buy her without the second head. That would put her more in my price range.

9. Good god Lati eats my soul. Too many amazing dolls all coming out in May however....Senior Delf and now these limiteds? How is one to choose?!?

10. It looks like the dreamy eyed heads are charged options. As is the mystic bow. Not sure if the boy will have a charged option other than the 'mystic' head though since they typoed and typed that in twice...maybe it's the arm guantlet thing.

I personally really like the mystic heads, so if anyone is selling I'm all ears :) (unless I break down and end up buying, it'll probably be the elf girl)

11. Humm... well I have no interest in the mystic head, but I would want her in white skin, if its an option. Would you want a white skin mystic head? Lol, and I am still having issues with their site!

12. maaaaaybe :)

oh if anyone's having issues with the site I can put orders through no problem for free. (I've done this with the Christmas L and Redline limited Chaim and Aida for people before just check my feedback thread).

Lati has a bunch of issues for various people accessing their site or creating accounts. You might want to try on someone's computer who's on a different ISP or something that might work

13. If E-an isnt up by the time ive got my money togeather which will coencide with this release then i think i'll be getting the girl! I wonder how expensive they will be.

14. These wonderful dolls will each be at LEAST $700.00 shipped.

For my Despina-Ryu....total with US EMS....was $700.00.
      Breakdown
      $550.00 for doll with outfit
      ..$40.00 type A muscular tan body
      ..$45.00 for guitar
      ..$65.00 for EMS ship

Janine/Angelguardian
      [​IMG]

15. Ahh its so tempting then i almost have that much now.....

16. The boy came out last nice before I went to bed! He has a cleft... and his outfit is SO COOL. At first I thought his chin was a little long, but now I'm used to it. I really like his nose, too. :3

(I feel like the Last Ver. of these dolls will have Censya as a human and Kahn as an elf.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: I think the Mystic Eyed version is veeeeeery nice...

17. I would, I would!!!!! I probably can't affort the whole doll, but I can get a head and I already have a ws Lati body needing a head. So if anyone gets one and doesn't need both head....... please let me know.

18. Thanks for that breakdown Janine! That helps to calculate. I hope I can afford her by the time she is released!

Can anyone tell me how quickly limited dolls like this usually sell out with lati? I know my Lishe elf from Luts was gone in under 5 minutes. Does it go like that with Latidoll?

19. I would like to know also :)