1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kahn & Censya - Lati Guardians

May 10, 2007

1. The LatiBlue boys were in-stock for quite a while, I remember. :3

2. Can anyone post pictures of the girl. I can't seem to get on Lati's website.

3. Here you go! :D

One and two.

4. Thank you! She's so beautiful. I may just have to pull some strings and get her :3

5. Oh my, I was thinking about getting a latidoll Rucas for a character in my head, but Kahn would fit the character so much better. *whimper* I hope the limited version won't sell out before I can save up the money for him

The notice also says they'll be releasing a different version later in the year. So will it be like the Rucas and Rei where they had the limited rockstar version(tan, outfits and wigs) and then the regular versions later? That will take out a lot of the strain and worry about saving up and ordering before he's sold out.

6. they won't be releasing regular versions... i think that's why these ones are limited instead of just special editions. the second version is a new limited version exactly a year from now, but it sounds like they might also be re-releasing the first limited at the same time...

7. Aww nuts. I hope I can get the money together quickly enough then. Hmm I do have a few hundred extra dollars that's supposed to be coming in June. Otherwise I'll either have to try the second hand market or wait until next year's version.

8. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Hope it helps^^

9. i love both Kahn & Censya nose :D:D

10. Have there been any updates on the site lately? Any word about prices, or if white skin is an option?

11. I asked a question on the Latidoll forum, to verify their size only (Blue or Red)
      Hopefully that will be answered soon.
      xoxox
      Maggie

12. they are blue sized :sweat they're listed under the blue's limited section

13. That question was already answered. They are 43cm (Blue line). They are listed in the Blue section on Lati's website. That is why this thread was moved from the Larger Dolls forum to this Mini Dolls forum. ;)

14. Forgive my mistake. I was reading this thread AND the other thread, and had not seen yet a definite answer that the dolls were blue line. I appreciate both of you correcting my error.
      xoxox
      Maggie

15. So, can anyone tell me how quickly they think these dolls will go, based on past experiences with latidoll? A matter of minutes? Hours? Days? Month?

16. I only just found out about them, and I am completely in love with Censya. I so want her! I've no interest in the mystic head, so if they sell both with it, I've no problem selling off the second head. Now if only I can afford her. I so want her!

And if the boy is going to be released as an elf later this year, I'd love him (most of my dolls have elf ears).

And, depending on how I end up liking the outfit, I may sell that off too, if people are interesting. Sorry, ya ain't gettin' that bow or headdress though! :aheartbea

17. As mentioned earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe the "Last Ver." of them will have Censya as a human and Kahn as an elf. Just to even it out. ;3 It just seems right!

I think these guys will be out in a couple of days, honestly. 70 is a pretty high number! Censya though... she might be out on the first or second day. Kahn maybe a week. Censya is definitely more appealing than Kahn because of her very cool outfit that could actually work in parts. Kahn's outfit... oh dear. XD

18. Ohh, thats great to hear! I thought 70 seemed low, but my only experiences buying limited dolls have been the CP Lishe elves, which sold out in a matter of minutes from when they went on sale (First series was limited to 68, and the second was limited to 90). It was pretty insane! I can handel a day or 2!

Now if I could just get their web site to work reliably for me!

19. the lati limited tend to take a little longer for some reason. Chaim, Aida, even the blue line boys took a few days to sell out.

I'm tempted by the mystic heads, and I love that bow

20. *whimper* Man I growing more and more scared I'm not going to be able to get a Kahn before they sell out. :( Hopefully I'll be able to hold out for the next version of him.