1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kahn & Censya - Lati Guardians

May 10, 2007

1. That is a sigh of relief, Rilly. :) Thanks!

2. I think Lati just isn't that popular yet. Luts is like... Big Company Whoa. Lati is still pretty new, actually. When I surf Japanese, Korean, and Chinese sites, it's always a treat to see a Lati. There's not much more there than there are here. But there ARE more! Just not an incredibly huge amount, like how Abio Angels are super popular in Taiwan. So yeah... probably a few days.

(So exciting, all of this. This novella project looks like a lot of fun. I predict... little LatiGreen dwarves and LatiWhite pixies! That would be adorable.)

3. I finally made my mind on which doll I want (Unidoll Ark), now I am considering to get Censya. *_* She is very pretty and every time I am looking at her I want her even more.
      I think Ark may need to wait a bit longer.:|

BTW I may have found a solution for the login problems. I got the same problem, until I found out the login name is case sensitive. I can even login with Fire fox now :)

4. Wow!:D Kahn is awesome! I was thinking about getting a Blue Boy... OMG, Kahn is just perfect!:love I love his dark hair and eyes-- I am so tempted!:sweat Any idea how much they are going to cost?:? :sweat

5. Maewyn - From what I've read I'd say that they'd at least be around the same price as Rucas and Rei were when they were released; around 700$ ^^

But dammit, I just fell in love... With both of them -_- However -IF- *cough*ifIgetthemoney *cough* I get one of them it'll be Censya, that's for sure, she fits a character to the dot even when I don't look at the outfit so to me the outfit is just a plus ^^
      Though I think I'll order her early if I get her, just to be on the safe side, I've got bad luck with these things..

6. I could cry! Normal skin only, no white skin as an option.

She would have been perfect......

If anyone does not want the bow, I would be interested in buying it.

7. yeah I just read the Q&A post about it. Ah well. I still want the mystic head and the bow...anyone want to split? and maybe the cloak

8. She is gorgeous..
      Let's jsut see how nice my family is with my bday money

9. There is an option to replace the basic head for the mystic head. :)

Oh I forgot to mention: there are new pics up on the site, like one with Kahn and Censya together. What a cute couple! :D

10. Aww no white skin? It might be easier to swallow now if I can't get her ; ;

11. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow....

12. I'm with you there. I was all but going to try and sell my soul to get her (well, close enough, I was going to put her one a credit card :doh ), but with no white skin, she just does not work for me.

Thats great they will allow you to pick which head, if you only want one!

13. I really think I'll go for the boy. I seem to only have room for one girl of each size, but boys, well they always seem happy when I bring another msd sized boy home. And he is spectacular.

14. bah so tempted....must resist XD especially now you can choose the heads (though thinking on it if I did get them I'd get both heads XD)

15. If I got both heads, I'd make one a girl and one a boy! Oh, that might work.....

16. Definatly want to get a mystic head from either set, tho preferably Kahns...
      And the gauntlet is freaking amazin!

I wonders where they are going to go next with the Lati-Novella-ness

17. horrible, horrible temptation! The boy doesn't do much for me though - MSD boys don't tend to really.. gel with my crew at home. But the girl, oh that girl....

18. Price are out!! khan is $ 620 , censya is $ 590 !

Nyuuuuuu too ex for me T_T

19. $590?? Ouch. x.x;; But I still want her ToT;;

20. T_T rain me money so i can buy khan... lol