1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kahn & Censya - Lati Guardians

May 10, 2007

1. xDDD Well I'll have to ask my mother to order for me - she insists on using her Paypal. X_x;

2. $620... hmmm, that's not bad, considering... Of course, the biggest decision would be to get a normal head or a mystic head--:? There really isn't that much difference... his eyes are narrow to begin with...*_* I don't know, I don't see the point of getting an extra head, unless I sold it... Sigh, I guess I'll have to think about it...:sweat

3. so good xD

4. Well, she was the one who encouraged me to go for Censya - xD Her first reaction on seeing her was "OMG :o That girl is GORGEOUS!"

5. Maewyn - If it helps any, I think his Mystic head is more vesatile. He can still do the sexy stare he has with the open eye head, except it's a different kind of feeling. And with those kind of eyes, he can probably do more tender looks too. :3333

6. Maybe next year's sorceress version will be white or tan :O!!

7. o wow... so ur getting both heads or just one??

8. :) now that would make me happy! I'm sad this version is not white, but if the next one is, I'm going for her!

Best of luck to everyone trying to get one of these lovely Guardians!

9. I think not, probably. Don't know what to do with the head lol

10. I'm sure you'll be able to find some-one interested in buying it. *keeps re-reading the description to make sure it's right* but are they letting people buy an extra head with make-up for just 90$ that seems oddly low. Especially for a limited release. Or are they just charging more for the mystic head option.

11. ya maybe you can buy both and sell the one u don't want to other ppl whose interested.

12. Does anybody have any idea whether Khan body similar to the blue line Lati male body or Is it a new type of body?

13. It could be that Latidoll Redline body is slightly slender and the head size is close to MSD size. So some people may take time to consider with they pair up with their existing dolls..:)

I also consider over a period before I got my Blue-line Cara.. As I use to collect DOD dolls.:lol:

14. Ow. Pain. Expensive. but so pretty... O_o

15. i'm pretty sure it's the muscular blue body

16. I really want to get Censya-- but cannot log in to Lati --- ANYONE else having this problem?? or know what to do?? I had them send my password, in case I had it wrong-- but it's correct- I just don't get anywhere when I log in--:doh - any ideas?? Thanks~~~:daisy

17. It's case sensitive.

All good luck!! I have to get up 5 am for the release -.- But it will be worth :D

18. Thanks!! Tried it- still can't get in! always could before......

19. Censya is most definitely the Most beautiful and mature LatiBlue girl Face Mould I've ever seen.... She's Gorgeous, and an Elf I'm doomed*_*
      ~Anthony

20. I like his outfit. And it makes me giggle how much they stress his HUGE gauntlet.

Hello Miss, did you know I have a Huge ... gauntlet? LOL

^_^

Becca the Dork