1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. @Crudnuts

I own an Adrian WS on an IOS (Immortality of Soul) Class 70 new WS body and the resin match is very very close that I can't even tell the resin color difference. Sorry, I cannot provide photos because the doll is not with me right now, but hope that helps.

2. Thanks! I'll look into it

3. Hello! Small question: has anyone tried a match with Sadol’s NS resin? I hve been looking their 60cm body for my Bambi head (I would really love to get an Infinitydoll body for her like the one Imhave for my Switch Rusi but I’m out off luck on that one :pout:)

4. Hello! I'd like to get advice from you guys. I have a Kanadoll Eden(NS). Will Eden match popodoll 70 ? I have not been able to decide on his body:( Would you please advice to me?

#244 MJ20, Mar 1, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    5. Eden heads back for preorder :)

6. Hi! I saw a Kanadoll Eden on the marketplace, and while it got snatched up pretty fast, it made me curious. Can anyone spam me with pictures before the preorder? Also, just how small is it and can it fit on heads with 11 necks? You see, I was thinking of getting it for a body that isn't finished yet. It has 16 cm shoulders. Also, is the white close to Volks white? It looks like it.

7. Can't help you with the rest but if you go to instagram, search the tag #kanadolleden for more eden pics :)

8. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Welp, I got one. White skin. Hopefully it goes well. I've been wanting a head for a certain body I've been waiting to come out, but my current option had me chafing at the secondhand prices. This looks like the same aesthetic I want, but if it isn't right, Kanadolls seem to sell well.

#248 iamkathybrown, Apr 13, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    9. I am wondering... if anyone knows what skin type might match Eden? I have him ordered and am considering a loongsoul body

10. What colour did you get? I ordered Normal. I have a LS normal pink body, probably could compare it when Eden arrives if no one else can help.

11. Thank you! I got NS.

12. [​IMG]

My Eden:love
      His body is POPODOLL 70cm.

13. did yours just arrived? he's so beautiful!

14. No, I bought it before this sale :)
      Thank you! :XD:

15. I just got my Eden! I am sssooo happy! He is gorgeous! I am about to send him off to have his face up.

I have a slight problem though, I have already packed it. I didn’t see if he came with a serial number or anything like that that identifies him as a Kana Doll - is there anything? It’s just so that I know if it’s my head that comes back to me.

Another question. The head cap thing just out a little bit. Is that normal?

16. Is your Eden from the sale? Did she send a message?

17. Yes, and yes. Why?

18. Just wondering when mine is coming in. There is so little info.

EDIT: I got the shipping notice! Shame I'm hundreds of miles away and won't be back for months.

#258 iamkathybrown, Jun 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    19. grats, but also, aww...

when we bought it, the sales page itself indicated a late may or early june release (cant remember which right now). they also mentioned that they will send an email when it's ready. i am happy with the amount of information i got.

20. Really? I didn't see that. Also, stuff got deleted after the sale ended.